The imbalance between the guardians and the legion

sakurasanta86

Hello, yesterday there was the largest battle of alliances, as you can see, the result is that - in 4 servers out of 7 the custodians defeated the legion with a score of 3: 0; in 5 servers, 3: 1, 6 draws, and 7 0: 3. And without this battle it was clear that on almost all servers the custodians outnumber the legion and therefore in force. This is due to the huge increase in new players to the guardian forces, because, firstly, the guardians are located first in the alliance selection menu and it can be selected immediately, and secondly, on the side of the legion there are elves and people, and these are the most common races in of all MMORPGs. Also, I learned the information (it may not be true) about the fact that Aigrin himself preferred custodians rather than legion. I think this is a problem and I do not insist, but I simply say that it must be corrected. this is in the interests of Aigrin at least by the fact that many join the stronger faction and soon the units will play for the legion and hence the battles between the alliances will not take place in the form of epic fights, but rather who will break the standard from the legion more quickly. it simply wakes nobody to protect.

Thank you for your attention, my goal was to raise this problematic issue.

Greetings!

I have access to statistics, and I can say with confidence that the number of players in the factions is almost the same.

In addition, we have a system of balancing, which will not allow creating a great advantage.

And regarding the choice of the administration you are mistaken, we are playing for both factions, so be careful, because any player can be a member of AIGRIND! :hehe:

Legion loses wars because we rather spam dgs and quest than go wars+not that many are intrested in wars, just go look at legion camp in emerald just before war and then go look at armor cliff right after, so many people afk in cliff because it counts for the achievement

Aigrind might have legion characters but in almost every event screenshot its a sentinel character