Wings

IrishBoar

Hello,

So I was playing against some mobs that are able to hover, and I notice that players spend lots of gold and/or miracle coins on vanity items.

So I am wondering if wings could become a thing? Maybe as an attachment to capes? (With an option to show or hide it when a costume is equipped)

So the basic idea is vanity-only, however, I have other suggestions that could branch out the idea:

The wings could include a new skill, 'hover', which drains energy over time (like with skills that hunters and seekers have). The energy use should be low, like 1 or 2 mana per second.

So now you have the ability to activate and deactivate flying, and I was thinking it would be interesting if wings had two sets of stats. One when flying and one when dormant.

When flying:

increased movement speed,

higher dodge rate,

lower accuracy(for ranged attacks),

higher damage(for magical attacks),

chance of unintentionally going of course when attacked (as you are less stable in the air)

On the ground:

Better defense (physical and magical)

Slower movement speed (wings are heavy)

Higger block rate

Chance of a 'wing-slap', damaging enemies who attack behind you.

These are just some extra suggestions I added to make the idea more "whole". Clearly, the idea needs some cleaning up and any suggestions would be very welcome!

Also, I realise the format might be a bit messy but I am not sure how I should restructure. I think you will get the idea tho. 🙂

p.s. The wings would not have ALL the skills I have suggested on each pair, rather it would be like other gears where only a few of the available stats are on them.

I do not think it would be compatible with all races in the game. The mountain clan has a more Viking appearance and outlaws are living dead. The idea is cool, however in my opinion it would not look cool being applied in some breeds.

Decent idea, however would be better to buy more just as a cosmetic more than something that gives you a competitive advantage where you HAVE to spend mcoins/ tons of gold for it.

2 hours ago, Romulobr said:

I do not think it would be compatible with all races in the game. The mountain clan has a more Viking appearance and outlaws are living dead. The idea is cool, however in my opinion it would not look cool being applied in some breeds.

That's a good point. Couldn't the forsaken have demonic red wings though?

2 hours ago, Futsters said:

Decent idea, however would be better to buy more just as a cosmetic more than something that gives you a competitive advantage where you HAVE to spend mcoins/ tons of gold for it.

That's a very good point. Maybe if it was more an item for quick travel, and could be used only when not in battle, or if it wasn't expensive 🤔

• 5 weeks later...

I'm sharing some suggestions, I'm agree with wings. 

Recently a minion released a lion with wings. It looks cool. and we saw a costume garahan's warth. That costume shows you flying. So i think they can add a wing and fly.

How to get wings?

mcoin shop will sell one color wings. like pink, green, sky etc color.

dg drop some unique wings with mix color.

raid boss drop some legendary wings. like golden, pure white etc.

Abilities of wings.

• A skill for active fly.
  • On 7/18/2018 at 7:06 PM, IrishBoar said:
    • increased movement speed,

• drains energy over time

Energy consumption. 

• Can't hit enemies during fly. and can't use any skills.
  • Walking enemies or animals can't hit during fly(except next point). Flying animals can hit hero during fly. 
  • hunters and rangers can use kitting skill from ground to hero during fly.
  • If somehow hero gets hit during fly, the skill goes off. And cant use flying skill during battle( like rouge and seeker can't use stealth during battle.

unique wings have some special abilities.

• more speed than mcoin one.

higher dodge rate,

10%

• energy point 20%

legendary wings have some special abilities.

• more speed than unique one.
  • dodge 20%
  • hp and ep 20%

all abilities work during fly, except flying time wing just for show like costumes. Flying skill can't use in dg and arina.

It is just a suggestion. hope you all like.

Edited by subhojeet

12 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

I'm sharing some suggestions, I'm agree with wings. 

Recently a minion released a lion with wings. It looks cool. and we saw a costume garahan's warth. That costume shows you flying. So i think they can add a wing and fly.

How to get wings?

mcoin shop will sell one color wings. like pink, green, sky etc color.

dg drop some unique wings with mix color.

raid boss drop some legendary wings. like golden, pure white etc.

Abilities of wings.

• A skill for active fly.
  •  

•  

Energy consumption. 

• Can't hit enemies during fly. and can't use any skills.
  • Walking enemies or animals can't hit during fly(except next point). Flying animals can hit hero during fly. 
  • hunters and rangers can use kitting skill from ground to hero during fly.
  • If somehow hero gets hit during fly, the skill goes off. And cant use flying skill during battle( like rouge and seeker can't use stealth during battle.

unique wings have some special abilities.

• more speed than mcoin one.
  • 10%

• energy point 20%

legendary wings have some special abilities.

• more speed than unique one.
  • dodge 20%
  • hp and ep 20%

all abilities work during fly, except flying time wing just for show like costumes. Flying skill can't use in dg and arina.

It is just a suggestion. hope you all like.

Love it!

That is the track I was going with, but you just worded it way better!:pin3: