Live on T4

Romulobr

The lives of the T4 of map 4 take a long time to reappear, this ends up taking a lot of game time, in a big server like the game that every hour has players doing missions and waiting 15 minutes to be able to perform a single mission is something very complicated. I had to spend more than two hours doing only a few T4 missions !! It's a lot of time to do little, you could reduce the time of reappearance of lives. Thank you. Good work for you.

4 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

I agree that respawn of baits should be reduced but not bosses

I'm telling you about the same lives, fishing or bait, I do not know what you call it.

2 hours ago, Romulobr said:

I'm telling you about the same lives, fishing or bait, I do not know what you call it.

Live bait fishing quests actually. And yeah I aggre with you too, respawn time should be 5mins.

3 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Live bait fishing quests actually. And yeah I aggre with you too, respawn time should be 5mins.

I believe that 5 minutes is still too long.

6 minutes ago, Romulobr said:

Sometimes you need to cross that areas alone, and some players cant cross that area alone , and they die easily. 

7 minutes ago, Romulobr said:

I think the reason of why these baits take that much time to respawn is cause otherwise those roads would be complicated to be crossed, in case a team mate dies and has no life scrolls. 

I would not mind though to see the res time decreased just a little bit.