Jump to content
Psyborg

Exclusive healing relic not working on Warden agro heal

Recommended Posts

Hi all.

 

Relic of Exclusive Healing

Spoiler

WhatsApp Image 2018-06-02 at 6.38.32 AM.jpeg


As per the relic description, it increases the basic healing skills effect by 20%.

 

Wave of Aggression

Spoiler

agro.png


The warden's agro skill clearly says it restores 12% of the maximum health.

I tested the agro skill with exclusive relic buff. But it did not heal any more than 12%. The heal relic should make the heal equal to 14.4% of the maximum health.


Please support me and help get this fixed immediately. Already people are unhappy with this relic. Helps us make it a bit better.


Thanks.

Edited by Psyborg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Psyborg said:

As per the relic description, it increases the basic healing skills effect by 20%.

 

Nop. It says: increase the basic healing skills of members of the character group by 20%. Only members in your party benefit from this relic. If you want to benefit from the relic, your teammates will need to get one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Higgings said:

 

Nop. It says: increase the basic healing skills of members of the character group by 20%. Only members in your party benefit from this relic. If you want to benefit from the relic, your teammates will need to get one. 

yes, and that relic can't be put on warden. so indeed he should benefit from it, since it's a party mate who used it.

so ya warden should heal 14.4% and not 12%

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

yes, and that relic can't be put on warden. so indeed he should benefit from it, since it's a party mate who used it.

so ya warden should heal 14.4% and not 12%

 

 

Was he 3 yards close to the guy who triggered the relic? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Higgings said:

 

Was he 3 yards close to the guy who triggered the relic? 

Yes brother. I am a hardcore tester.

I used agro while on the relic buff.

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Im guessing that warden's agro isn't "basic healing skill" since it heals as side effect

Basic healing skills not necessarily mean click and heal.

Basic healing skills, rather basic skills are all the non expert skills that we get. So I believe warden agro should definitely benefit from that relic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Higgings said:

 

Nop. It says: increase the basic healing skills of members of the character group by 20%. Only members in your party benefit from this relic. If you want to benefit from the relic, your teammates will need to get one. 

And yes. The relic was used on a priest and warden was in the same party inside 3 yd radius.

And here's my guide about group relics. I do know how they work.:advise:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My apologies @Psyborg, I meant no disrespect. If you think that there is a bug, and you actually proved it, then I guess devs shall look at it as soon as possible. For this reason, I am leaving the topic opened, in case they (and you, mainly) want to talk to each other! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Higgings said:

My apologies @Psyborg, I meant no disrespect. If you think that there is a bug, and you actually proved it, then I guess devs shall look at it as soon as possible. For this reason, I am leaving the topic opened, in case they (and you, mainly) want to talk to each other! 🙂

No worries bro.

I understand you wanted to eliminate all other possibilities of errors. Thanks I really hope devs change castle relic mechanisms cause they are already so expensive and rare and worth more attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...