LE JEU EN FRANÇAIS ! French its here

Zensoku

Kk, Dear dev,gm,mod of the Warspear online game. I want to make a deal with you ... I want you to translate the game to the French language. Why i demand that now? Its because , your final of your world cup (RUSSIA world cup) if French win the world russia cup please translate ! There almost 6 year we waitin that ... By Megakronus, Kingsidior,Xbouboa,Bananaman,Nofearboyz,Cyberworld,Zarlockytb,Teamfrance etc.. There are like 50-60 more i dont say them... And all were i said are french player and played to that game like 5-6 years old ... 

PS: you get 4.2/5 on playstore and the only negative thinks its needed french translate! So you will be at 4,5/5 or more if you translate :p

Happy birthday again !

Screenshot_2018-07-15-14-22-56.png

Screenshot_2018-07-15-14-22-36.png

Screenshot_2018-07-15-14-22-19.png

Screenshot_2018-07-15-14-21-54.png

If/when they translate warspear to french then other people will start wanting ws to be translated to their language aswell

17 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

If/when they translate warspear to french then other people will start wanting ws to be translated to their language aswell

Ye but we are like 150m people and more talking french ... There France ,Canada and some people in Belgique Suisse and there are a lot of people learning French in other country ... So yes that game need french ....

PS:France are in final of Russia World Cup so its not nothing

:sad:And why Deutch and Spanish can have his language and not french ?

Edited by Angelxgod

Mind that the translating process is not an easy thing. You don't just snap your fingers et voilà! le jeu est en Français! (Unless you're Thanos)

Jokes aside, as I said, It is a thing that takes a lot of time, especially when it comes to translate every single piece of equipment, every single dialog (those same dialogs no one or few ones actually read), every event etc etc. They never said that they won't ever translate it, just I am kinda sure it will not be anytime soon, I fear.

34 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Mind that the translating process is not an easy thing. You don't just snap your fingers et voilà! le jeu est en Français! (Unless you're Thanos)

Jokes aside, as I said, It is a thing that takes a lot of time, especially when it comes to translate every single piece of equipment, every single dialog (those same dialogs no one or few ones actually read), every event etc etc. They never said that they won't ever translate it, just I am kinda sure it will not be anytime soon, I fear.

Yes We know but dont demand the translate for tomorow or next week , we know french language are really hard but we want a message from the game were said "We are Working on it " just only that we will be happy !

Give my French friends translation in game gm . and Congradulations france . Thanks . from tommychong upnsmoke guild leader 💨

Edited by Larry Wearne