Pros and cons

Anyone who has leveled up a necro, what have you discovered the pros and cons to be? How does necro compare to similar classes? Any theories on arena success?

Well its been a pain since the quest are to lengthy pushing us around from corner to the other & also the equips tht we get through quest have sun damage which doesn't go with our skills not sure if its a bug so unless you got the starter pack or an advance player to assist you it ain't gonna be easy as for now its definitely not childs play very tricky  specially the important skills consuming part of your hp which increases at every level but i did see a slight increase in heal compared to a priest thts it for now !

pros :

ancient spell skill : even it consume some hp, but it give health more than other class ( i think  ;D )

for example on my case  : using this skill reduce 20 point of my hp but give 100 instead, means my health increase by 80 point. i think it was more bigger than druid or shaman at the same level (level 4)

bone shield : consume some hp, but it save a little bit health than being hit by mobs. for example on my case : using this skill reduce 20 point of my hp, and only can protect my char from being hit 2 times. one hit from mobs reduce 17 point of my hp, means i can save 6 point after being hit twice. not much but it helps.

cons :

deathly eyes skill : cant say a lot because i have no idea what the use of this skill :blush:

i cant see the difference between mobs health or attitude after i use this, nothing change at all :unknw:

sorry for my bad english

cheers :give_rose:

i just love bone shield lol i maxed it to 5 in my lvl10 necro, then 3 on ancient then gonna level sleep last, thats the only skills i liked so far   :facepalm:

bone shield is very good mobs hit around 20 and i receive 10 times 0 damage

very useful when many mobs attacking you because effect time is short

ancient seal's heal increases very fast (46 astral made it increase from 128 to 204 lol)

poison when using deathly eye +attack skill is very useful increasing my normal staff damage (80) with 45

nightmare is ranged and is very good for arena

necro is epic weak in pvp  :facepalm:

deathly eye reduce maybe 1% and bosses are resistant  :facepalm:

bone shield is too weak. I have it at 3lvl and it blocks about 400dmg. How can i survive in arena? One heal then wait...and die  :facepalm:

nightmares are really useless, short and no damage.

While all classes have 2 damage skills necro has only one

Bone shield should reduce damage to 0 for some time. Not just certain amount of damage. What is this in times when people hit over 1k  :facepalm:

I have 120 astral and heal 442 8)

at high lvls its gonna be like using pots :lol:

i just love bone shield lol i maxed it to 5 in my lvl10 necro, then 3 on ancient then gonna level sleep last, thats the only skills i liked so far   :facepalm:

Does bone shield last any longer? Or just reduce more dmg?

Necro can be arena master by maximizing `sleeping` skill to one player then rape the other with patner.

Deathly eyes only works if mobs or player hit it twice then use your magic skill, it works even your magic damage is dodge.

Does astral works for healing in Necro?, because logically heal mechanism is from dark magic by consuming our own HP percentage.

Need more teleport paper to finish quest fast. :)

i have 195 astral on lv14 necro, i heal 596. lvl5 ancient.  my hp gets reduced by 60 each time i use heal and 60 when bone shield too. not much, u just need to raise health regen. and it wont affect ur hp, i spam heal and shield a lot and my hp doesnt buldge.

i have 195 astral on lv14 necro, i heal 596. lvl5 ancient.  my hp gets reduced by 60 each time i use heal and 60 when bone shield too. not much, u just need to raise health regen. and it wont affect ur hp, i spam heal and shield a lot and my hp doesnt buldge.

Glad to know that u play on MC side now Eisha ;-)

I ll try on Astral now for healing, will be necro heal more than druid? I hope so ;-)

have you tried healing without astral bonus but make sure the dark stat still the same. I'm curious how 195 astral heal so low compare to shaman/druid with 195 astral.

I guess necro healing depend on the dark stat rather than astral.

How much your dark stat with your necro to heal 596?

Glad to know that u play on MC side now Eisha ;-)

I ll try on Astral now for healing, will be necro heal more than druid? I hope so ;-)

i left jealous elf noobs but i still kill them in their bosses.. with my shaman  :diablo: :lol:

have you tried healing without astral bonus but make sure the dark stat still the same. I'm curious how 195 astral heal so low compare to shaman/druid with 195 astral.

I guess necro healing depend on the dark stat rather than astral.

How much your dark stat with your necro to heal 596?

i just tried it, lowered astral and used higher dark it lowered the heal its all based on astral i guess

Ancient Seal: Instantly restores a certain amount of health for yourself or an ally by astral magic. Necromancer consumes a small percentage of their maximum health for each application of this skill.

i left jealous elf noobs but i still kill them in their bosses.. with my shaman  :diablo: :lol: i just tried it, lowered astral and used higher dark it lowered the heal its all based on astral i guess

Ancient Seal: Instantly restores a certain amount of health for yourself or an ally by astral magic. Necromancer consumes a small percentage of their maximum health for each application of this skill.

Hmm..thanks for the tips

necro is great for hunt. since their heal is instant and not buff heal, they can heal over

shaman as a backup, making boss hunt way easier.

in fact, a group of necros or necro/shaman can probably hunt without a tanker class.

my necro is only lv9  and I ♥ it

necro is great for hunt. since their heal is instant and not buff heal, they can heal over

shaman as a backup, making boss hunt way easier.

in fact, a group of necros or necro/shaman can probably hunt without a tanker class.

my necro is only lv9  and I ♥ it

Necro has a good heal ability with lesser astral needed than shaman or druid, but surely cant be tanker since necro armor just made from cloth different with other class made from steel.

Anybody notice that `red snake` skill behave different if we used to other player than used to mobs. I try few times with mob, with 3 sec i can do 2x `red snake` but when using it in arena the cooldown seems longer that its supposed to be.

#LongLiveNecro#

cooldown seems the same to me.

and yea, cloth armor has low phys. def, but that doesnt matter when fighting mobs and bosses who attack with magic...

deadly stare, other than for the poison effect, its only useful when the targets current hp is higher than what it would have been after deadly stare. In other words, if deadly stare reduces max hp by 3% (example), and targets current hp is at 96% or less, his current hp will not be affected.

also, I think  bosses only resist this skill if its CURRENT hp would be affected by it. Once their hp is lower, I think they wont resist, so poison could be used after that point. Its only a theory though, since I only have it at lv1

cooldown seems the same to me.

and yea, cloth armor has low phys. def, but that doesnt matter when fighting mobs and bosses who attack with magic...

deadly stare, other than for the poison effect, its only useful when the targets current hp is higher than what it would have been after deadly stare. In other words, if deadly stare reduces max hp by 3% (example), and targets current hp is at 96% or less, his current hp will not be affected.

also, I think  bosses only resist this skill if its CURRENT hp would be affected by it. Once their hp is lower, I think they wont resist, so poison could be used after that point. Its only a theory though, since I only have it at lv1

No the bosses resist deathly eye to the very end its simply works like chop only difference you need too use it twice leveling it will increase the % of hp decrease & will last longer.

Did any of you guys try bone sheild against bosses it seems to last for few sec's only ?

well, I tried it on the first 2 red bosses on moraktar, and it worked every time once their hp was lowered.

yes bone shield I think wont last any longer if upgraded

Description says % of hp recovered increases when upgraded.

does bone shield recover any hp at higher lvls?  For me it only makes dmg 0 but I do not recover any hp.

Pros: great farmer

inmortal in pve

Awesome instant heal

Is a necromancer  :spiteful:

Cons:Poor damage

Useless in arena

OMFG I DISAGREE with this, NECRO is GREAT IN ARENA . i love my necro's skills,  :diablo:

great? i dont agree this ur bone shield is turn off in 1 hit of my rogue and this happend

Опубликованное фото

ascetic----> +10 arena sword + +9 rondel of sudden doom

bekapod-----> a random partner had lvl13 or lv12 swords without amps

so necromancers arent OP

Bone shield increase its durabilty and time with each lvl.

but u probably wont notice at higher lvl bosses because they destroy the shield real quick.

mines lvl4 and it can take 3-4 hits from sea monster before being destroyed. and using it out of combat the duration lasts till the skill recharges.

at lvl4 it lasts exactly 12secs. and has 301 hp

great? i dont agree this ur bone shield is turn off in 1 hit of my rogue and this happend

Опубликованное фото

so necromancers arent OP

yea u were lucky once when u crit remove my shield, why cant u show the damage done on that fight? if i remember correctly, u died so fast first with 1.6k crit from ascetic and he was lagging bad,  and another, howcome ur ranger cant even pierce through my shield? how many times did we kill ur ranger azraell last night? u struggled so bad on trying to remove my shield but it comes right back up when it ends and cools down and fyi, my necro's defense is only 1k, and u dint get the point of my post? i showed my overall arena rating, dont judge by looking at just 1 lose when lag messed it up    :lol: :lol:

yea u were lucky once when u crit remove my shield, why cant u show the damage done on that fight? if i remember correctly, u died so fast first with 1.6k crit from ascetic and he was lagging bad,  and another, howcome ur ranger cant even pierce through my shield? how many times did we kill ur ranger azraell last night? u struggled so bad on trying to remove my shield but it comes right back up when it ends and cools down and fyi, my necro's defense is only 1k, and u dint get the point of my post? i showed my overall arena rating, dont judge by looking at just 1 lose when lag messed it up    :lol: :lol:

yes u killed my ranger with 6-9 crit in a row

Bone shield increase its durabilty and time with each lvl.

but u probably wont notice at higher lvl bosses because they destroy the shield real quick.

mines lvl4 and it can take 3-4 hits from sea monster before being destroyed. and using it out of combat the duration lasts till the skill recharges.

at lvl4 it lasts exactly 12secs. and has 301 hp

Great wanted to know the duration at the level did you put points in sleep ?

Опубликованное фото

so necromancers arent OP

Lol you struggled to win 1 and got wrecked 5 or 6x earlier  :yahoo: good job, why don't you post pics of the other ones? Like the one you died in 2 hits?  :wacko:

Great wanted to know the duration at the level did you put points in sleep ?

Not yet but im gonna lvl it to 3 to see its effectiveness.

my final skill build will be. 3 poison spittle. 3 nightmare 5 bone shield 5 heal thingy. ::)

i have sleep on 3

Lasts pretty long for lv3. Can probably last about 6-7secs at lv5. And heal is 8secs cooldown (♥_♥)

deathly eye hits 30.000 on new aa boss

1.000.000 full hp

940.000 after 2x deathly eye  :shok:

skill lvl 1

:D 1k damage on AA..  :facepalm:

Guys how long does your bone shield last ? I have it at lvl 4 works fine against mobs but in arena breaks after two hits specially a problem agsinst ranger with blessing ! Опубликованное фото

Bone shield brake because of certain amount of damage which is receive, higher lvl can absorb more. Against ranger blessing, my bone only last for 1 hit, bcause only lvl 1 bone. The cool down remain the same for each lvl of bone shield 5-6 sec.

• 3 weeks later...

102 hp :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

try using a set with lower hp. the higher the hp, the higher the consumption coz it goes by percentage. i use heal set mixed wth crit set when just healing in farms for crit heal chances.

try using a set with lower hp. the higher the hp, the higher the consumption coz it goes by percentage. i use heal set mixed wth crit set when just healing in farms for crit heal chances.

nice advice.will try it later.  i just started a necro yesterday and find it fun to play