Buff and debuff symbols

Deimus

Question

I am kind of new player and I find a buff/debuff that I don't know its meaning. These buff and debuff have symbols that appear bellow the status bars and new players don't know what buff/debuff is on just like me. I know the healling buff symbol and weakness debuff symbols.

8 answers to this question

I would say that most of the older players dont know what all those icons mean either 

You will learn only by playing

For me its that mythical techno destructor tower gear debuff that i dont know (first to come to mind after a quick thinking)

Edited by Jcbreff

8 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

I would say that most of the older players dont know what all those icons mean either 

You will learn only by playing

For me its that mythical techno destructor tower gear debuff that i dont know (first to come to mind after a quick thinking)

That works like Necro's link. A percentage of damage you receive is transferred to your team mates and viceversa. 

On 7/15/2018 at 2:21 AM, Higgings said:

That works like Necro's link. A percentage of damage you receive is transferred to your team mates and viceversa. 

yup easy to figure out. cause you get ticks in the next area... elves get 10-12 cuz warden tanks 😄

It wasn't better if was a wiki with all buffs and debuffs!? Or even an in game feature that let a player click on the icon of the buff and know what is that buff!? The devs never tough about this!!

On 7/17/2018 at 6:34 PM, Deimus said:

It wasn't better if was a wiki with all buffs and debuffs!? Or even an in game feature that let a player click on the icon of the buff and know what is that buff!? The devs never tough about this!!

I am sure that they may add something like this in the future; it would make the game more detailled.

On 7/17/2018 at 7:34 PM, Deimus said:

there is a wiki, I'm admin there together with Ninja and some members of our forum (I'm sure TheCabbage is also there), but there aren't enough active contributors and this is really tiring for only a few to collect all information as it brings no return. It's perfectly possible for players to develop this guide with mutiple contributors.. you don't have to wait for our devs. The in-game information is a good point, It shouldn't take much to add the skill's name to appear when you click in the icon,since it doesn't pop up like an ad (I would prefer only the name with transparent background)

Edited by Aкasha
typo

7 hours ago, Aкasha said:

there is a wiki, I'm admin there together with Ninja and some members of our forum (I'm sure TheCabbage is also there), but there aren't enough active contributors and this is really tiring for only a few to collect all information as it brings no return. It's perfectly possible for players to develop this guide with mutiple contributors.. you don't have to wait for our devs. The in-game information is a good point, It shouldn't take much to add the skill's name to appear when you click in the icon,since it doesn't pop up like an ad (I would prefer only the name with transparent background)

How does one become a contributor?

Just now, IrishBoar said:

How does one become a contributor?

the Warspear Online wiki is open for anyone to contribute, like on Steam. Developing a guide with several contributors on forum isn't possible, the group could work together on google docs (for example) and when the content is ready, post in here. If you have 80..90% of the work done and there are a couple of details you didn't find, of course our admins can give a hand. I'd love to acompany any projects from the community and if relevant It will be pinned and shared everywhere. 👍