Romulobr

For some time now I have received 500 miracle coins in two of my accounts without having made any kind of request. I found it very strange, I even thought it was something that AIGRIND was making available, however I have several accounts and I received it in only two and when I ask in the global chat several other players report the same. Can anyone give me an explanation about this?

Já faz algum tempo eu recebi em duas das minhas contas 500 moedas milagrosas sem ter efetuado nenhum tipo de pedido. Achei muito estranho, pensei inclusive que fosse algo que a AIGRIND estivesse disponibilizando, no entanto tenho várias contas e recebi isso em apenas duas e quando pergunto no bate-papo global vários outros jogadores relatam o mesmo. Alguém pode me dar uma explicação sobre isso?

I made the text available in Portuguese and English / Disponibilizei o texto em português e inglês

8 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Why report free mcoins? 

Send ticket to support https://warspear-online.com/en/support

Not reporting such cases may lead to perma bans, if this reveals to be a bug and he is profiting of it.

They gave some mcoins to iOS users a while back since their update was really late. If i had to quess thats where those came from.

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Not reporting such cases may lead to perma bans, if this reveals to be a bug and he is profiting of it.

That is precisely why I am reporting what happened. In addition to being a player I am AIGRIND's client and monthly I make purchases of miraculous coins in my main account. I do not need to profit from this bug and I do not want to lose my account.

Justamente por isso estou relatando o ocorrido. Além de jogador sou cliente da AIGRIND e mensalmente realizo compra de moedas milagrosas na minha conta principal. Não necessito lucrar com esse bug e não quero perder minha conta.

Edited by Romulobr