[2018.07.13] The XXI Arena season is open! Get 27 level weapon and armor from Arena Supplier!

Nightgale

Just now, Reivenorik said:

These builds were invented by players, not by us. Maybe next season you will have the right to choose

Well, when you put magic skills and spears/hammers for Paladin, then you give the player the chance to make those dedicated builds ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same for charmer in its ability to use both gears. There is nothing wrong with different builds, better than all arena players having the same gear.

6 минут назад, Gladiator сказал:

Well, when you put magic skills and spears/hammers for Paladin, then you give the player the chance to make those dedicated builds ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same for charmer in its ability to use both gears. There is nothing wrong with different builds, better than all arena players having the same gear.

Let's quit criticism, and together we will wait for announcements of awards in the next season of the arena :tired2:

oh and pls up maces'magic dmg:are_you_fucking_kidding_me: 1h maces get 75% of pdmg but only 50% of magic dmg from 2h maces... magic maces aren't worth amping and paladins who use magic (ok ok i read the previous posts) lose so much when they switch from spear/hammer to shield :/

ty:give_rose:

59 minutes ago, ChuckyOz said:

Do u wna nerf lockz or barbs?or just back counter to bd...

Instead of nerfing them ,we can expect a pretty buff of necro and priest skills...and yeah seeker too..they need some love

• Nightgale unpinned this topic
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/18/2018 at 11:13 AM, Nihtgale said:

It just means that there will be new rewards but we will announce them in the news when new Arena season come :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I really hope it doesnt just make a new entire set, considering a lot of ppl are already close to completing theirs.  Hopefully a belt or weapons , even tho i think weapons with more dmg/ferocity would highly favour dmg classes.