Game data reset problem

Omercix

Hi , when I play on my phone, sometimes when I restart the game , I see,  all  my data is gone, the saved account , saved settings etc. I get this screen like I first time starting the game.Screenshot_20180706-092338.jpg

Device model : OnePlus 5T

Android version : 8.1.0

• 3 weeks later...

Forgive me for so long. :tired2:
First of all, make sure that the latest version of the game client is installed.
In another case, a colleague from technical support said that the problem may be in your device
Either it does not have enough storage space or any damage to the SD card.

4 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Forgive me for so long. :tired2:
First of all, make sure that the latest version of the game client is installed.
In another case, a colleague from technical support said that the problem may be in your device
Either it does not have enough storage space or any damage to the SD card.

I re-installed game 2 times, I have about 112gb empty space in my phone, I do not use SD card and this happens only in warspear, other applicatoins data never got resetted before.

On 8/2/2018 at 5:09 AM, Omercix said:

[email protected]

Is this their email ?

afaik, it is not. If you rooted your device, you may have broken smt (as you said you dont use SD card) 

:hmm:

Edited by Aкasha

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

afaik, it is not. If you rooted your device, you may have broken smt (as you said you dont use SD card) 

It`s our email but better to make a request from site:  https://warspear-online.com/en/support

On 8/7/2018 at 4:04 PM, Aкasha said:

I did not rooted my device before. @Cardinal so problem is on my device? If not, what should I do?

1 hour ago, Omercix said:

I did not rooted my device before. @Cardinal so problem is on my device? If not, what should I do?

:suspiciousowl: You probably cleared the data?

Screenshot_20180809-074001.thumb.jpg.c05eda83d64964ad7bcfa7537172304c.jpg

Edited by Blossoms

Well i diddnt encounter this one but mine is quite similar. Whenever i restart or turn of my phone the data needed to update the game is redownloading. Anyone did experience this? Is it a game bug? Or just my phone problem because on my pc it diddnt happened even once but on my two android devices happens several times.

6 hours ago, Azx said:

Well i diddnt encounter this one but mine is quite similar. Whenever i restart or turn of my phone the data needed to update the game is redownloading. Anyone did experience this? Is it a game bug? Or just my phone problem because on my pc it diddnt happened even once but on my two android devices happens several times.

Even though Warspear sometimes gives you automatic updates (when there is a maintance), the ideal is - always - download latest updated version from the website to ensure you will have the best experience.