Jump to content

Game data reset problem


Omercix
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi , when I play on my phone, sometimes when I restart the game , I see,  all  my data is gone, the saved account , saved settings etc. I get this screen like I first time starting the game.Screenshot_20180706-092338.jpg

Device model : OnePlus 5T

Android version : 8.1.0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Forgive me for so long. :tired2:
First of all, make sure that the latest version of the game client is installed.
In another case, a colleague from technical support said that the problem may be in your device
Either it does not have enough storage space or any damage to the SD card.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Forgive me for so long. :tired2:
First of all, make sure that the latest version of the game client is installed.
In another case, a colleague from technical support said that the problem may be in your device
Either it does not have enough storage space or any damage to the SD card.

I re-installed game 2 times, I have about 112gb empty space in my phone, I do not use SD card and this happens only in warspear, other applicatoins data never got resetted before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/2/2018 at 5:09 AM, Omercix said:

[email protected]

Is this their email ?

afaik, it is not. If you rooted your device, you may have broken smt (as you said you dont use SD card) 

:hmm:

Edited by Aкasha
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

afaik, it is not. If you rooted your device, you may have broken smt (as you said you dont use SD card) 

:hmm:

It`s our email but better to make a request from site:  https://warspear-online.com/en/support

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/7/2018 at 4:04 PM, Aкasha said:

afaik, it is not. If you rooted your device, you may have broken smt (as you said you dont use SD card) 

:hmm:

I did not rooted my device before. @Cardinal so problem is on my device? If not, what should I do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Omercix said:

I did not rooted my device before. @Cardinal so problem is on my device? If not, what should I do?

:suspiciousowl: You probably cleared the data?

Screenshot_20180809-074001.thumb.jpg.c05eda83d64964ad7bcfa7537172304c.jpg

Edited by Blossoms
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well i diddnt encounter this one but mine is quite similar. Whenever i restart or turn of my phone the data needed to update the game is redownloading. Anyone did experience this? Is it a game bug? Or just my phone problem because on my pc it diddnt happened even once but on my two android devices happens several times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Azx said:

Well i diddnt encounter this one but mine is quite similar. Whenever i restart or turn of my phone the data needed to update the game is redownloading. Anyone did experience this? Is it a game bug? Or just my phone problem because on my pc it diddnt happened even once but on my two android devices happens several times.

Even though Warspear sometimes gives you automatic updates (when there is a maintance), the ideal is - always - download latest updated version from the website to ensure you will have the best experience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...