Blade Dancers Build For Dgs/Quest/Mob Farm

Hello Guys Im still new to the game. What should i fucos on my Item builds 

Builds that is good for Questing. I asking is that which Rune or Crystal Should i put on my gear to withstand 2-2-4 lvl Higher than my char. Having Low Amp +1 to +5

Cloak (Crit / Energy)(Hp Regen / Parry / Solidity)

Helm (Accuracy / Energy)

Amulet (Crit / Accuracy) (Hp Regen / Hp Add)

Weapon Axe

*my weapon is Spring Axe (high Accuracy 5+5.4 and normal penet 2.2+.20)

Body Armor (Attck Spd / Energy)

Belt (Energy Regen / Crit)

Hand (Attck Spd / Penet)

Ring x2 (Energy Regen Or Penet)(dodge or hp add)

PLS help me pick Better Stats to Deafeat Mobs higher than me

Basically you who chose to fight monsters and not against other players have to defend in defense by being a dancer of the blades, and in the rest you who must decide the priorities of the attributes added to your items in order to satisfy your needs while playing. For example, if you see that your energy does not last long enough for you to be able to do your missions using the skills without major problems then you should invest in energy regeneration. 

Yes basically you who chose to fight monsters and not against other players have to defend in defense by being a dancer of the blades

because my goal for now is to get to high lvl as fast and build later for op gears

10 hours ago, Romulobr said:

Basically you who chose to fight monsters and not against other players have to defend in defense by being a dancer of the blades, and in the rest you who must decide the priorities of the attributes added to your items in order to satisfy your needs while playing. For example, if you see that your energy does not last long enough for you to be able to do your missions using the skills without major problems then you should invest in energy regeneration. 

Which is better

atckspeed or penet

Fortitude or dodge

What I meant is that you should build your build. Everything in this game is about gameplay, your gaming experience will tell you the best way to organize your items. There is no ready recipe.