Champions of Coliseum requirements

Akasha

Champions of Coliseum now has essential guild level requirement: I'm not aware if it's still a requirement to have won (in 1st place) a guild tournament before. And again I will say, I don't see any point on this anymore and I've already posted a topic asking to include winners of 2nd and 3rd place here and explained the reason. In addition, now there is also minimum guild level (to make it more and more difficult to give access to players to the *chance* of drop). Consider my suggestion and or leave the guild level as the only requirement then, as It's more costy to up a guild than winning a position in a tournament.

Edited by Aкasha

I believe they have removed the 1st place winner requirement altogether and only set the requirement as the level of the guild.

I think for the smaller guilds, winning a tournament now is close to impossible. But they can always level up their guild at their own pace. So keeping only the requirement of the guild's level is very fair VS winning the guild tour 'n' number of times.

I hope I am right about this and they remove the win requirement.

5 hours ago, Aкasha said:

... Consider my suggestion and or leave the guild level as the only requirement then, as It's more costy to up a guild than winning a position in a tournament.

I'm sorry how is leveling the guild more costly than winning a tournament. It might be costly but not harder.
Imagine competing against lv10+ guilds, they make Millions of gp without even trying vs a small guild which will have to pour free stams, gp pots and a ton of time to come even close to winning.

So Ill support your suggestion of keeping the guild level as the only requirement. So that the guilds work towards it at their own pace. It is cheaper, less risky in the long run.

47 minutes ago, Psyborg said:

I think for the smaller guilds, winning a tournament now is close to impossible. But they can always level up their guild at their own pace. So keeping only the requirement of the guild's level is very fair VS winning the guild tour 'n' number of times.

fair enough

49 minutes ago, Psyborg said:

I'm sorry how is leveling the guild more costly than winning a tournament. It might be costly but not harder.
Imagine competing against lv10+ guilds, they make Millions of gp without even trying vs a small guild which will have to pour free stams, gp pots and a ton of time to come even close to winning.

If you have real notion of the guild points needed to level a guild up, you will understand that this is not as different from winning a guild tournament in 2nd and 3rd place. I dont think this is harder to invite some parties, give them gp pots and seekers to spam dungeons because this is all what guild tournament is about nowadays. But once you don't get to win a place on tournament part of the investiment is wasted, considering that it'd be better if only the essential guild requirement was needed. If you sum the gp necessary to get to a lvl5 guil (required for hard) and let's assume they would allow winners of 2nd and 3rd palce 5 times, this would be about the same amount of gp or still lower than leveling up. For me, it really doesn't metter that much, but I understand if you don't want to be under a guild tournament pressure. 

58 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

fair enough

If you have real notion of the guild points needed to level a guild up, you will understand that this is not as different from winning a guild tournament in 2nd and 3rd place. I dont think this is harder to invite some parties, give them gp pots and seekers to spam dungeons because this is all what guild tournament is about nowadays. But once you don't get to win a place on tournament part of the investiment is wasted, considering that it'd be better if only the essential guild requirement was needed. If you sum the gp necessary to get to a lvl5 guil (required for hard) and let's assume they would allow winners of 2nd and 3rd palce 5 times, this would be about the same amount of gp or still lower than leveling up. For me, it really doesn't metter that much, but I understand if you don't want to be under a guild tournament pressure. 

Yeah I am worried about the investment and then not getting a tour win spot.
On the other hand guild level is potentially more expensive gp wise and gold wise but slow and safe in general and do-able by any decent guild over time.

Daria said that the guild level is the new requirement, then I think this change is permanent. + winning a guild tournament is no longer needed. Great!

• Akasha locked this topic