[2018.07.09] Holiday event “Mythical Dungeons Raiders”! II weekly ratings tournament!

Nightgale

art260618.png

Warriors!

We’ve got great news for you
as we’re launching two events right now! So, are you ready to run through dungeons, grab secret treasures and earn guild points? 

Mythical Dungeons Raiders Event with fantastic rewards is here! Only this week:

• Secret Treasures have been added to all Dungeons on Mythical level of difficulty.
  • x2 drop chance of heroic gear sets (head, body, hands and legs) in all dungeons on mythical level of difficulty
  • x2 drop chance of books and costumes from treasure boxes for completing holiday guild events.
  • requirements for activation of holiday guild events are reduced:
    Nocturne - to activate, complete any mythical dungeon on Ayvondil for 1 time
    Rottung Ayr - to activate, complete Champions Coliseum at any difficulty level for 2 times
    Snorlar - to activate, complete Champions Coliseum at any difficulty level for 1 time
    Demonologist - to activate, complete the mythical Berengar's Tower for 1 time

We want to remind you, that all guild members of level 12 and higher, who were present in the area for at least 30 seconds by the time the event is successfully completed, will get a reward. The cooldown of any event: 6 hours.

• x2 Guild Points for completing all dungeons
  • 10 winners of the Guild Tournament (counts for the Non-fading Glory achievement):
    places 1-3: x2 Crimson Corundums for winning the Guild Tournament
    places 4-10: all guild members will get Crimson Corundums and a Bronze Chest

Event begins: 09.07 13:00 CEST
Event ends: 16.07 12:00 CEST

Furthermore, the Second holiday Weekly ratings Tournament with 20 prize-winning places in the “Guild points” category and unbelievable prizes are waiting for you:
1st place: Nocturne costume and 100 Caches of the Decade
2nd place: 75 Caches of the Decade
3rd place: 50 Caches of the Decade
4-10 places: 20 Caches of the Decade
11-20 places: 10 Caches of the Decade

Event begins: 09.07 00:00 CEST
Event ends: 16.07 00:00 CEST

We wish you glorious battles!
AIGRIND team

Edited by Nihtgale

5 hours ago, Nihtgale said:

Secret Treasures have been added to all Dungeons on Mythical level of difficulty.

I am not sure if i got that: are these those chests with a chance to drop Essences/Bars which can be found in dungeon? In this case, my party has just run for maybe 9 times in Myth tech and we did not find any of these chests. Not even 1. 

5 hours ago, Nihtgale said:
  • Secret Treasures have been added to all Dungeons on Mythical level of difficulty.

Random Drops?

5 hours ago, Lashabi said:

Are the changes in requirements in Nadir dg are permanent or for event only?

most probably for as long as the week of bounty lasts. After, everything will be as it used to be, until the event ends.

40 minutes ago, Higgings said:

most probably for as long as the week of bounty lasts. After, everything will be as it used to be, until the event ends.

I think you didn't get me... I was trying to say that the guild level requirement thing in Nadir dg(previously guild tour winners) is permanent or just for 2 month event only.

3 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

I think you didn't get me... I was trying to say that the guild level requirement thing in Nadir dg(previously guild tour winners) is permanent or just for 2 month event only.

I think it is permanent.

3 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

no official answer, we will see about that.

8 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

my bad then ^^ 

most probably permanent, but there is not an official answer, as many have said before me

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

my bad then ^^ 

most probably permanent, but there is not an official answer, as many have said before me

We can assume it is permanent based on the below.

In the preview post...

On 6/4/2018 at 3:07 AM, Daria said:

By the way, for Guild Dungeons there will be a new requirement on the entrance - the level of the guild.

They haven't mentioned that there's an additional requirement; rather a new requirement.

20 hours ago, Higgings said:

I am not sure if i got that: are these those chests with a chance to drop Essences/Bars which can be found in dungeon? In this case, my party has just run for maybe 9 times in Myth tech and we did not find any of these chests. Not even 1. 

Re quote^^  @Nithgale 

17 hours ago, Psyborg said:

They haven't mentioned that there's an additional requirement; rather a new requirement.

I totally missed that. Thank you, they finally heard my prayers. 

59 minutes ago, Psyborg said:

And what dropped was...?  :huh:

Chest dropped it? 

I can just tell you that those 2 guys who dropped it may have become very rich by now xd. 

18 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I can just tell you that those 2 guys who dropped it may have become very rich by now xd. 

Puzzles huh!  :agr:

The most expensive stuff right now are:

-elm, engg, rotting, nocturn costumes
-cd, pene, def books

I seen solidity books in mkt, but not that richy rich 200-300k...
I can ask a few mc friends though

19 hours ago, Higgings said:

2 dropped it in mc side.

u saw the chest? bq3.gif or they told you that they got it

and do you have a screenshot of the chest?

1 hour ago, lallouss said:

Is it chest or , is it resist book? From dungeon this time. I am not sure too

2 hours ago, lallouss said:

I did not see the chest, I was told someone dropped them. And nu,I haven't got a screen of the chest T.T