Show minion skills in their profile

Psyborg

Hello all.

I would like to suggest the devs to show the skills of the minions in their profile. The BIG reason for this is that with events, whenever new minions are introduced which are pretty rare and expensive, the only way to know their skills is by using and testing them.

Rich and lucky players use them but not all are willing to share their skills.

It would really help if the minion profiles showed the skills they used along with the level of the skills.

Thanks all. Hope you like this suggestion. Support it if you like it.

Tank minions have agro and maybe dmg 

Damage minions propably have 2 dmg skills 

Healer minions have heal and support skill

But some are different i.e dead huntsman has dmg skill and scatter shot

And im not sure about this but doesn't abyss zealot have thorns of darkness and agro

And cat charmer and plague witch doctor have shield and heal skill but im not sure about the other heal minions

I would appreciate if someone can correct me, i havent used minions in a long time

This topic is outdated, but can be useful: Minions guide!

Btw, I'd love to get help to update this topic, please send via inbox if any of you have information about the new minions. I will be collecting them in game whenever I use one and adding there as well.

Edited by Aкasha

3 hours ago, Psyborg said:

Hello all.

I would like to suggest the devs to show the skills of the minions in their profile. The BIG reason for this is that with events, whenever new minions are introduced which are pretty rare and expensive, the only way to know their skills is by using and testing them.

Rich and lucky players use them but not all are willing to share their skills.

It would really help if the minion profiles showed the skills they used along with the level of the skills.

Thanks all. Hope you like this suggestion. Support it if you like it.

This guy writing all my thinkings here lmao, I absolutely agree with you.:pigface:

Trust me, if we get most of the information, this would be a lot easier to be implemented than asking devs to gather each of them and then adding. Because they're busy with other plans already, don't you think? .-.   :sad:If only I had access to the interface

I'd fix that broken translation right away :wat1:

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

Trust me, if we get most of the information, this would be a lot easier to be implemented than asking devs to gather each of them and then adding. Because they're busy with other plans already, don't you think? .-.   :sad:If only I had access to the interface

I'd fix that broken translation right away :wat1:

mmm I think that caring about even little things such as Better Descriptions, Minions' detailed description (even about their skills) and stuff like this will only make the game better and better. A clear example is the new "Hint" feature they added for every Quest. Such thing will only make the game more enjoyable, with people who "Love to waste their time" (yes, "Love to waste their time" is not exaggerated. Someone who likes to make builds will not regret a single second spent on what he is doing, I can assure you!) on making the perfect build for their character, without necessairly spending a Book of Oblivion to test new skills everytime. I think that people will like an update where devs focus only on fixing old bugs, improving descriptions of skills, making a system where you can precisely see what it is going to happen to that skill in case you level it up from 4 to 5. People will also be more motivated on running in dungeon in order to complete the set up they planned and dreamt on for a long time, or they will compete in arena more actively even to see if their build is working as they saw and planned. I can confirm it, because It is what I did as well in other games 😄 

we can use our position to realize it at least in the forum, but it will only touch few people compared to the much more ones Playing in game and who do not have a forum account. I really hope that this suggestion has a place among devs' plans for the game.  

Edited by Higgings
typo

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

mmm I think that caring about even little things such as Better Descriptions, Minions' detailed description (even about their skills) and stuff like this will only make the game better and better. A clear example is the new "Hint" feature they added for every Quest. Such thing will only make the game more enjoyable, with people who "Love to waste their time" (yes, "Love to waste their time" is not exaggerated. Someone who likes to make builds will not regret a single second spent on what he is doing, I can assure you!) on making the perfect build for their character, without necessairly spending a Book of Oblivion to test new skills everytime. I think that people will like an update where devs focus only on fixing old bugs, improving descriptions of skills, making a system where you can precisely see what it is going to happen to that skill in case you level it up from 4 to 5. People will also be more motivated on running in dungeon in order to complete the set up they planned and dreamt on for a long time, or they will compete in arena more actively even to see if their build is working as they saw and planned. I can confirm it, because It is what I did as well in other games 😄 

we can use our position to realize it at least in the forum, but it will only touch few people compared to the much more ones Playing in game and who do not have a forum account. I really hope that this suggestion has a place among devs' plans for the game.  

Yes totally agreed.

With all due respect all my suggestions are towards making the game better on its own assuming there's no other source of information like forum or wiki page.

Not many people are curious enough to go to the forum, find what they need and read it. It would be better if the game itself provided enough info instantly.