How do the castle relics work?

Psyborg

Hello,

I wanted to create this thread to discuss how the castle relics work. I will share the screen shots of all the castle relics. Lets discuss how each one works so that the players can make a good investment in these very expensive relics.

1. Relic of Exclusive Attack

Spoiler

WhatsApp Image 2018-06-02 at 6.38.22 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-06-02 at 6.38.25 AM.jpeg

Does not give any buff to the relic user.
All the basic skills that do any sorts of damage are buffed by 10% this relic when you get the buff on your character.
For eg: If your Mage Fireball does 800 dmg on a dummy, then with this relic's buff it will do 880 dmg.
For any dot skills, as long as you use the skill before the relic buff expires on you, it will still do the buffed up dmg even after you lose the relic buff. eg: Swarm of bees, pool of darkness, etc.

Skills confirmed: Mage(Fireball, Time Warp, Shattered Stones), Ranger(Powerful shot, Blessing). *Will update more soon*

2. Relic of Exclusive Defence

Spoiler

WhatsApp Image 2018-06-02 at 6.38.24 AM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-06-02 at 6.38.18 AM (1).jpeg

BD parry: Increases the parry % at that level by 20%. Say 1/5 = +1% parry, then with this relic you will get +1.2% parry.

Mage Sun Shield: Increases the defence % at that level by 20%. Say 3/5 = +35% defence, then with this relic you will get +42% defence.
Druid Barkskin: Increases the defence % at that level by 20%. Say 5/5 = +50% defence, then with this relic you will get +60% defence.
Warden Spirit: Increases the defence % at that level by 20%. Say 5/5 = protects 80% of the dmg caused, then with this relic you will get 96% buff.

*Will update more soon*

3. Relic of Exclusive Healing

Spoiler

WhatsApp Image 2018-06-02 at 6.38.32 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-06-02 at 6.38.26 AM.jpeg

All the healing skills are buffed by 20% this relic when you get the buff on your character.
For eg: If your Druid heals 400 normally each tick, with this relic's buff you will heal 480 each tick.

Skills confirmed: Priest(Healing touch) *Will update more soon*

4. Relic of United Attack

Spoiler

WhatsApp Image 2018-06-02 at 6.38.27 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-06-02 at 6.38.23 AM.jpeg

5. Relic of United Control

Spoiler

WhatsApp Image 2018-06-02 at 6.38.30 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-06-02 at 6.38.21 AM.jpeg

Increases the skill duration time by 25-40% depending on the number of party members within a 3yd range from the relic user.
Eg: If your armistice lasts about 7s on a normal target, with this relic's say 40% buff, now the armistice will last about 9.8s.

Skills confirmed: Priest (Armistice)

6. Relic of United Extermination

Spoiler

WhatsApp Image 2018-06-02 at 6.38.29 AM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-06-02 at 6.38.31 AM.jpeg

7. Relic of United Punishment

Spoiler

WhatsApp Image 2018-06-02 at 6.38.27 AM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-06-02 at 6.38.29 AM.jpeg

Increases the skills power by 25-40%.
For eg: If your Bladedancer sap reduces enemy damage and speed by 20% (at lv5), then with this relic's say 40% buff, now the sap will reduce enemy damage and speed by 28%.

Skills confirmed: Bladedancer (Sap)

Credits: Myself (Psyborg US-SA), Pecleb US-SA, Hatchling US-SA, Higgings

Edited by Psyborg
Fixed confusing title

Let's begin the explanation and I am just stating what I know and understand and I am open to suggestions, corrections and knowledge bombs.

• Exclusive relics (All 3)
    • Only works when one of the prescribed skill is used.
    • Only works when the relic user is in a party.
    • Only gives buff to the party members. Does not give buff to the relic user. Gives buff to the members in the party around the relic user with a 3 yard radius. So imagine the relic user is at the center of a 7x7 box. Anyone in this box gets the buff.
    • Passively increases the effect of defence relics by 5% for that skill.
  • United relics (All 4)
    • Only works when one of the prescribed skill is used.
    • Gives buff to the relic user for that skill only.
    • Buff % depends on the number of members in the party around the relic user with a 3 yard radius. So imagine the relic user is at the center of a 7x7 box. Anyone in this box and in the same party will add up the %. For example for a party of size 2 gives 6% buff, 3 gives 9%, 4 gives 12% and 5 gives 15%.
    • Passively increases the effect of attack relics by 5% for that skill.
Edited by Psyborg
fixed info

United relics are pretty self explanatory. 

But the exclusive relics description is a bit vague.

Hence I have a few questions regarding the exclusive relics:

1. Exclusive attack relic:  What are the basic attack skills? Can you name a few on a few of the classes to clarify? If can list all even better.
  2. Exclusive defence relic: What are the basic defence skills? Can you name a few on a few of the classes to clarify? If can list all even better.
  3. Why are the exclusive relics designed NOT to work on the relic user?

7 hours ago, Psyborg said:

Exclusive attack relic:  What are the basic attack skills? Can you name a few on a few of the classes to clarify? If can list all even better.

Thorn of Death, Strong Blow and skills like this are Basic Damage skills. When you speak of basic skills we speak about these 5 skills every character has got when starting the game from lv1. 

Exclusive defence relic: What are the basic defence skills? Can you name a few on a few of the classes to clarify? If can list all even better.

Bone shield, Earth Protection, Dodging, Dark Shield... these are basic defence skills, which get buffed by this relics (there are some more, of course).

Why are the exclusive relics designed NOT to work on the relic user?

Cause they are GROUP relic. They are meant to work while being in party, but some of those relics are kind useless unless you have other members in your party who have got other group relics. Example: Relics of Exclusive Healing. this skill is verg useful for a healer, but becomes useless if I cannot buff myself with that. A good thing would be letting a tank, and not a healer, using that relic (so that he can buff the healing skills of healers in his party) or changing the current setting and make even the user to benefit from it but ONLY if you are in a party. 

Also another question was with Exclusive relic of Defence. What does it mean by increases effect of the defence skill by 20%.

For eg:
BD parry, up by 20%?! or 20% of the current level. what about the time?
What about warden's spirit? does it increase the time or damage % consumed and protected back?

What about any Charmer's defensive skills?
Is aggression a defensive skill?

Since the basic skills work in so many different ways, "increases effect of the defence skill by 20%" isnt really a good way to define the buff.

Can any mods or devs elaborate this?

Edited by Psyborg

33 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Dodging

Are you sure?

I was thinking to open this topic on the forum, lvl 1 castle relics are not so useful, especially healing one.

2 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Are you sure?

I was thinking to open this topic on the forum, lvl 1 castle relics are not so useful, especially healing one.

True I just bought a healing relic for 100k on my druid and realised that I wont benefit from it lol.

Just now, Psyborg said:

True I just bought a healing relic for 100k on my druid and realised that I wont benefit from it lol.

Lvl1 relics are for group, I understand that but for example , to use that relic u bought , u need another healer in your party, so that atleast he can get buff, and the problem is only healers can use that relic. I mean if a tank used that relic and he give buff to his team mates its ok for me , or relic user could get buff too. However its not designed that way and its is so shitty now.

39 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Cause they are GROUP relic. They are meant to work while being in party, but some of those relics are kind useless unless you have other members in your party who have got other group relics. Example: Relics of Exclusive Healing. this skill is verg useful for a healer, but becomes useless if I cannot buff myself with that. A good thing would be letting a tank, and not a healer, using that relic (so that he can buff the healing skills of healers in his party) or changing the current setting and make even the user to benefit from it but ONLY if you are in a party. 

I aggree

2 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Lvl1 relics are for group, I understand that but for example , to use that relic u bought , u need another healer in your party, so that atleast he can get buff, and the problem is only healers can use that relic. I mean if a tank used that relic and he give buff to his team mates its ok for me , or relic user could get buff too. However its not designed that way and its is so shitty now.

Yes I know. And nowadays you don't really need two healers in a party with a warden and druid/priest. 
One might argue to use that relic on a pala or charmer. But palas are going extinct slowly with the advent of wardens.

Just now, Psyborg said:

Yes I know. And nowadays you don't really need two healers in a party with a warden and druid/priest. 
One might argue to use that relic on a pala or charmer. But palas are going extinct slowly with the advent of wardens.

Yes you are right, I can understand the use of other 2 relics, its acceptable, however their description is not clear too.

36 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Are you sure?

Tested ^^ xd

29 minutes ago, Omercix said:

GUYS THIS IS AN IMPORTANT FEEDBACK TOPIC ABOUT CASTLE RELICS, so @Higgings can we link admins to here?

There are a lot of very nice suggestions, in this section. Reivenorik had a week off, and on weekends it is hard for them to work. Unless if something happens. 

1 hour ago, Psyborg said:

For eg:
BD parry, up by 20%?! or 20% of the current level. what about the time?
What about warden's spirit? does it increase the time or damage % consumed and protected back?

What about any Charmer's defensive skills?
Is aggression a defensive skill?

20% of the current level. Therefore, if a bd buffs himself by 5% with this skill, the relic will "gift him" 1% more of buff (20% of 5 is 1) 

About warden spirit, i am not sure, since I haven't tested it. But I guess it is like 20% more damage parried.

Charmer's haven't got a defensive basic skill. Their heal skill can be buffed with the Relic of Exclusive Healing.

I am not sure about aggression... it seems to be a defence skill due to a defence relic you can insert there, but I doubt that it gets buffed by some of those relics. Never say never though ^^

23 minutes ago, Higgings said:

20% of the current level. Therefore, if a bd buffs himself by 5% with this skill, the relic will "gift him" 1% more of buff (20% of 5 is 1) 

About warden spirit, i am not sure, since I haven't tested it. But I guess it is like 20% more damage parried.

Charmer's haven't got a defensive basic skill. Their heal skill can be buffed with the Relic of Exclusive Healing.

I am not sure about aggression... it seems to be a defence skill due to a defence relic you can insert there, but I doubt that it gets buffed by some of those relics. Never say never though ^^

Thanks but even you realise that the description is way vague.

Lets see if any devs gives us the exact skills affected by Exclusive Defence relic and what is the definition of a 20% buff for each one.

my barskin buffs 50% def with relic it was 60%

i think should give the buff to user too (if in pt ofc, and if someone is closer than 3yards maybe) otherwise the healing relic is pretty useless... as stated b4

5 minutes ago, Omercix said:

So how much does it affect the dodge skill? I did not tested it 

If your dodging skill gives you 7% of this statistic, with the relic triggered, it will give you +1.4% more.

7 minutes ago, Higgings said:

If your dodging skill gives you 7% of this statistic, with the relic triggered, it will give you +1.4% more.

Hmm this is interesting, what other def skills are triggered with this relic?

21 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Hmm this is interesting, what other def skills are triggered with this relic?

Many more others. Right now I cannot provide a full list. T.T

I will be testing out exlusive healing and attack relics this week. 

Still need to buy exclusive defense relic. If anyone can provide more info on the skills and increased buff I'll update this post as and when. 

Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2018 at 9:14 AM, Gilbert Almazan Zetsuki said:

Are those relics permanent upon usage or not?

What do you mean permanent? 

If you mean on use then yes. These relics activate the buff when you use that particular skill with a 100% chance...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/27/2018 at 2:41 PM, Aкasha said:

Thank you so much for posting this guys! I'd love to talk more about guild castles with you!

Whose idea was to create such guide?

Thanks. This guide was originally my idea. 

On 8/27/2018 at 9:10 AM, Игорек said:

This is very bad post. Delete this "how do the craft"

A bad post!

No one else has provided this amount of detail on castle relics. Why such hostility?! Explain your words clearly man.

On 8/27/2018 at 12:37 PM, IrishBoar said:

How do you mean?

I'm confused too lol

This topic is very interesting, thank you! I was thinking about making a video for my Youtube channel, explaining how they work, this topic will help me a little more!

Edited by Buudbd

6 hours ago, Buudbd said:

This topic is very interesting, thank you! I was thinking about making a video for my Youtube channel, explaining how they work, this topic will help me a little more!

Great! Good luck

the word "craft" is in title, cause the relics are made within the castle walls...:pin3:

U can't buy them from mshop or get as a drop from dg or a boss...:kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

as for "how do the" in the title..it's a question, for those that may have more info to add to the topic...& a answer, for those that want to know more about the relics...

Edited by TWISTD
lost wifi signal

• Psyborg changed the title to How do the castle relics work?
  • Akasha pinned this topic