Skill descriptions

Psyborg

I have been facing this problem like forever. As everyone knows the skill descriptions for basic and expert skills are not to the point. I have played the game enough to be comfortable and test out skills and calculate the percent of duration, buff %, debuf %, dmg % or heal % or whatever. But to a new player it is quite hard to decide what skills to level or which expert skills to purchase.

For eg:
Bladedancer >>> Sap >>> Lower's an enemies damage and attack speed.
It would really help if they showed us what % of damage and speed is lowered at a certain level.

Priest >>> Armistice >>> Same as above. Show the % of debuff dmg and duration in seconds.

And several other basic and expert skills across all class types.

Also it would help if certain expert skill books showed the % at level 1 of the skill. Possibly show the duration in seconds too. 
I know the duration and other parameters change as per the character's parameters but it would really help to show more details in the skill descriptions.

This will ultimately help players build better builds instead of (ironically) wasting Oblivion books and gold and time.
If you want a full list of skills that need some fixing with their descriptions let me know. I am ready to take that responsibility.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Winter said:

They show this on the test server no? I do recall seeing bd’s sap values can’t remember them off hand though

No most of the curious people wait for the test server day to test their theories and calculations. :bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Otherwise its a painful, slow and expensive process of testing on the main server. A bit better if you have friends to help you out too.:dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

37 minutes ago, Psyborg said:

No most of the curious people wait for the test server day to test their theories and calculations. 

This is what I hate most about this topic.

Edited by Omercix

56 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Look at this , other games have everything needed in the skill description

othergames.png

What is your smite profile name? :happypumpkin:

1 hour ago, Omercix said:

othergames.png

Wow really wish developers put this to the players like this!

Ready to volunteer!

16 hours ago, Omercix said:

othergames.png

Our dear Devs are busy in designing costumes and skins and other pay-to-win aspects....who needs skill description when you have books to spend ( make your own study on skills ) ..it's been 10 years and this problem still remains (language isn't an issue whatever you say):come_on: