Stop the resellers!

Psyborg

Although not illegal or against the rules, reselling has become a real business in Warspear Online.

I don't wanna step on anyone's toes but resellers are just trying to scam new or desperate players off their items and make a profit of their own. Resellers are the real reason for inflation in this game.

A good solution to stop resellers is make ALL the market (secondhand dealers) as receiving after they are purchased. This way items can be second-handed only ONCE!
Of course the traditional player to player exchange can continue to work as normal but I don't think resellers will bother much about making 1v1 a hundred exchanges daily just to earn some profit.

Thoughts?

People usually buy items via players not via market, let's say, they buy 3k/set tele scrolls on sale day, then the next day they start to sell 500g/pc on market, they don't lose the reselling ability, and receiving parameter isn't a problem in this case.

Also, for gears, costumes, and other unconsumable items? Really want to make it "receiving" parameter? I think it's hard. :surprised1:

I myself, as a player won't like this to happen. :idontcare:

Lets think about it: if someone is full +10 (pvp and pve gears) expect one weapon or armor that is +9. He will propably buy few sets of signs to amp it and lets say he gets item to +10 with half of those signs remaining. He cant sell them and has no use for the rest of the signs

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Lets think about it: if someone is full +10 (pvp and pve gears) expect one weapon or armor that is +9. He will propably buy few sets of signs to amp it and lets say he gets item to +10 with half of those signs remaining. He cant sell them and has no use for the rest of the signs

That's one of the cases this will fail but think about the big picture!

I disagree, honestly. I used to resell too, when I started earlier in the game, and it is a good way to earn money. It is not fair to "punish" everyone due to few scammers. Just be a bit more aware when you trade with someone.

At least, this is from my point of view. 

For me if dont like their prices just dont buy from them....wait for someone who sells cheaper..

Edited by iammart
Grammar checking.