5x5 and 3x3 LEGENDARY ACHIEVEMENTS

Luan Borges

Compared to other arena rank legendary achievements, 15k on 3x3 and  5x5 is way too much. It takes a LOT more ressource and time, then for example 2x2.

You are the only one who is going to get the achievement among your friends,so theres no way you'll find people to help you with tickets all the way,which means,to get there, you'll need over 130k tkts to get the achievement on  5x5 while in 2x2 you'll spend 40k max. And thats not taking into consideration the time you'll spend,which is greatly different from one arena to the other, 5x5 you'll need 5 people,and most of the time, you'll actually need 10,because 99% of the time you wont find people to fight against,while in 2x2 you can pretty much just get a friend and start.

Numbers should be balanced considering Gold and Time investment on them,2x2 15k, 3x3  8-10k , Seals 5-6k , and 5x5 5-7.5k max. 

Edited by Luan Borges

Coins in Brazil are pretty expensive, to get the legendary achievement on 5x5, a person would have to spend 2 1/2 minimum wages in tkts and pots. 

2 1/2 minimum wages in Brazil would be around 45k RUB while in other servers they would have to spend way less.

And i'm not even complaining about coin prices, its normal that it changes,considering each country tax policy, and other reasons, but they should also change those achievements  taking that  into consideration.

Edited by Luan Borges

3 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Player in emerald,amber and topaz managed it

The EU player did +1000 3x3 fights on a SINGLE day like 3 weeks ago, on Monday. I guess sharing accounts, so many chineses grateful to him since he is the one that sold them mcoins with ios fraud bug on china. The question is after breaking so many rules why is the dud not banned yet ? :piggy:

6 minutes ago, Spanish said:

The EU player did +1000 3x3 fights on a SINGLE day like 3 weeks ago, on Monday. I guess sharing accounts, so many chineses grateful to him since he is the one that sold them mcoins with ios fraud bug on china. The question is after breaking so many rules why is the dud not banned yet ? :piggy:

He still pays money for mcoins, why ban:scaredpumpkin:

4 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

He still pays money for mcoins, why ban:scaredpumpkin:

Well dev confirmed was fraud i dont know if was fixed, on mc side he ruined economy it was/is just for him like 30$ for 30k + mcoin, Chant told me he made some business with it, and since ela reported it he is selling to chinese people only. The sharing stuff is just icing the cake lol