Higgings

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! :hi:

I have noticed not too long ago that, in order to repair our Castle Buildings we may go for the hard work (Symbols, Essences, Gold) or choose the "light path" by paying 299 coins OR using a new item, the "Building Repair Scroll". Quite Elementary here (Watson!)

The thing that I found not really Elementary is represented by my following question: 

-Why am I supposed to pay for Resources even when I decide to embrace the light and lazy path of the warrior and pay the repairing works with Miracle Coins/The Above mentioned Scroll?

Wouldn't it be logic not to use any kind of resources to repair the building, once we selected one of those other 2 options? The current thing that Paying Coins and Scrolls do is just speeding up the repairing process (Instantly), which gives you no effective bonus, since you had to Pay for that; I'd rather, in few words, waiting few days in order to repair it, or not repair it at all, more than just spending resources anyway and using those buildings instantly.

So I am here to suggest to our beloved Developper's Team to remove the resource ammount needed to repair a Castle Building if we decide to use another way than the normal one in order to repair it, or at least to decrease its cost to... I don't know, maybe 60-70%? 

From my point of view, right now, I see no use of those scrolls and the Miracle Coins Option, if their effect is just "instantly decrease the time needed to repair a building"

Thank you for your kind attention and I wish you a very good day! :bye:

Edited by Higgings

I agree with removing/decreasing resourses using for repairing. There's actually too many things needed at the same time for the buildings repairing. Considering that only 4 guilds at the same time control the economycal system of castle items (potions, scrolls, relics) in one server, that does not compensate the price/time/supplies spent on gathering resourses for making those specific castle items. 😤

No to mention those scrools cost 2499mc witch its not cheap and kinda expensive  for just reduceing the time for repair.

Here is 2 ideas:

Incrase the price  of the scrools but let the repair the building without spending gold/resorces or let the scrool. let us to pay half of the gold/resorces cost

I don't know how castle works in particular, because I haven't joined a big guild in a while. But here goes some thoughts about it:

quick comparation (not that it metters) :In Lords mobile there is a similar thing, except for the fact that (if I remember correctly) repairing you ''wall'' doesn't cost any resources at all but takes hell a lot of time, then you can speed up the proccess and this is useful, because in this case, the wall has great and useful defensive bonuses - traps,hp, etc. (ps- In Lors, your castle can be attacked at anytime over and over again even by players from another servers). Battles for castles aren't even daily in WS, so your point of view is understandable. The only sceneria that I would find this item useful is: 

- if in the future, the more you upgrade your castle, the longer it takes will take to repair (implemented by evil devs)

- if a repaired building produces some damn good deffensive buffs (still useless if wars take the same time to repair without paying)

- if a repaired building produces some buffs to speed up the tasks inside the castle.

about resources, this could work similar to repairing itens: e.g. the closer you're to finish repairing your castle, the less you pay to get it finished instantly. creating a balance between the use of recources or instant repair by paying.

Well i repair them when we had to lvl up a building

Now i just let them dead because if u craft 12 relics ( at relic building ) 

u have to repair it again

Its completly useless to use 250-300k gold to repair a building with ressources of the specific castle and furthermore to use a scroll or coins which decreases the time 

PS: add a activity log :happy_yes1:

4 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

The only sceneria that I would find this item useful is: 

- if in the future, the more you upgrade your castle, the longer it takes will take to repair (implemented by evil devs)

- if a repaired building produces some damn good deffensive buffs (still useless if wars take the same time to repair without paying)

- if a repaired building produces some buffs to speed up the tasks inside the castle.

In any of these cases, I think that someone will just rather waiting some days instead of using a scroll which will lead you to pay for resources anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

about resources, this could work similar to repairing itense.g. the closer you're to finish repairing your castle, the less you pay to get it finished instantly. creating a balance between the use of recources or instant repair by paying.

It is exactly how you described right now, and I definitly agree with you if you choose to pay without using any kind of Miracle Item or Miracle Coins. But once I am paying for those scrolls, I'd ""pretend"" a greater bonus from them than just a speed up (we are talking about 2.499 mcoins for a set of those scrolls... 😕). 

32 minutes ago, Omercix said:

I think remove the repair function completely , no need that shit in castles.

Would be the Heaven hehe, but I think it would be too op, and since every update is also meant for devs to earn something, I think it can be fine enough; repairing the building does not bother me. It does if my guildies or me waste gold (or money) to buy an item which is supposed to work kinda differently 😅

I am realizing that it is not that simple not sounding harsh... in this case, my apologies ^^^

14 minutes ago, Waheed said:

Well i repair them when we had to lvl up a building

Now i just let them dead because if u craft 12 relics ( at relic building ) 

u have to repair it again

And I guess it is not cheap at all repairing it once it is completely destroyed... :pin8:. Changing the way to work of these scrolls will encourage leaders, but even members, to stack a nice ammount of them in their warehouse (increasing the request of such items).

19 minutes ago, Waheed said:

PS: add a activity log :happy_yes1:

Spammmmmmmm detected :pfftch1: but I definitly agree with this suggestion too! 

That's why my guild never repair buildings unless necessary for lvling up :kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

At last buildings will get dmged again after productions for sometime. Kinda much cost

Edited by Blossoms

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

So you basically have to pay for the repairing costs and then you can level it up? 

Yes u need to get hp of buildings on 100 to be able to lvl it up xD just like amplifying a gear hahah 

22 minutes ago, Blossoms said:

Yes u need to get hp of buildings on 100 to be able to lvl it up xD just like amplifying a gear hahah 

Ouch. 

1 minute ago, Waheed said:

And if u want to repair ur building all jobs have to be done or you cant repair it

Hahah exactly, meh the productions are stopped

13 minutes ago, Blossoms said:

Hahah exactly, meh the productions are stopped

15 minutes ago, Waheed said:

And if u want to repair ur building all jobs have to be done or you cant repair it

512323659_CryingDude.jpg.6bd88ba55bd6eaf65deb3e669397d82b.jpg

Labi is only worth to repair cuz its cheap, but still those gold/resorces cost are crazy and building hp go soo fast. They shouid only want time for repair ,its soo expensive and so much work to hold/lv up the castle allready.

27 minutes ago, coldravens said:

Labi is only worth to repair cuz its cheap, but still those gold/resorces cost are crazy and building hp go soo fast. They shouid only want time for repair ,its soo expensive and so much work to hold/lv up the castle allready.

Yea, definitly. 

• 10 months later...

I wanted devs to look into another thing which kinda bothers me (but I think also every guild in every server that holds Maliat's Castle).

852867601_Screenshot_20190504-145312_WarspearOnline.thumb.jpg.d1945cf31baf170b648f0ff8c1beeecb.jpg

This is the scroll achievable at T4's castle, once the Workshop Is built. I understand the thing that a higher tier castle shall offer better items than lower tier castles, but following this logic it is also true that lower tier castle shall cost less than higher tier castle for the same reason. Yet, the owners of Maliat's castle pay the same as everybody else to level up the castle or any other building. We receive the same potions, the same relics from Tower of Magic building but not the same scrolls: that just doesn't make sense if you ask me 😕

Hence I am here asking @Reivenorik or @snorlax if it is possible to at least have better bonuses for these scrolls since, at the current state of things, it is basically useless even having a lv1 workshop for Maliat Owners. 

I Thank you for your kind attention

🙂

Edited by Higgings

8 hours ago, Higgings said:

I wanted devs to look into another thing which kinda bothers me (but I think also every guild in every server that holds Maliat's Castle).

852867601_Screenshot_20190504-145312_WarspearOnline.thumb.jpg.d1945cf31baf170b648f0ff8c1beeecb.jpg

This is the scroll achievable at T4's castle, once the library (? - forgot the building's name) Is built. I understand the thing that a higher tier castle shall offer better items than lower tier castles, but following this logic it is also true that lower tier castle shall cost less than higher tier castle for the same reason. Yet, the owners of Maliat's castle pay the same as everybody else to level up the castle or any other building. We receive the same potions, the same relics from Tower of Magic building but not the same scrolls: that just doesn't make sense if you ask me 😕

Hence I am here asking @Reivenorik or @snorlax if it is possible to at least have better bonuses for these scrolls since, at the current state of things, it is basically useless even having a lv1 library for Maliat Owners. 

I Thank you for your kind attention 🙂

More advanced castles have more benefits because they have more risks to maintain. It is easier to defend a castle with 30 players than 60, so having certain advantages seems fair

8 hours ago, Hasda said:

More advanced castles have more benefits because they have more risks to maintain. It is easier to defend a castle with 30 players than 60, so having certain advantages seems fair

I can agree with that.

9 hours ago, Hasda said:

Fair enough. I got your point.