Hide helmet option - for costumes

Akasha

This is an alternative to make costumes, not so popular, become more attractive. And the popular ones, even more popular. Nowadays we got so many different barber sets in game and some of them don't look good with every costume. Plus some costumes are nice, but they could be just as nice without helmet as well.  Adding this option, players would be able to change their hairstyles more often and I think this could increase the sales of outfits in general. The hide helmet option for costumes would remove all the visual part applied on the characters head only.

This suggestion belongs to @Alexreborn

I think this is a very interesting suggestion and want to hear your opinion, guys. Follow the questions below:

1. Do you want to see this option in game or not? Why?

2. What are your least favorites costumes in game? could you buy them if this option was added?

3. Shoud this be applied for all costumes in game or only some of them? 

16 minutes ago, Spoofed said:

7 years this has been suggested.

well, could you show the 7 years old topic so I could merge then? anyways, I want to conduct a discussion about ir and I will make a formal suggestion if I think it has enough support. At least for some of them 👍 Then, are you going to participate or not? 🙂

5 hours ago, Aкasha said:

well, could you show the 7 years old topic so I could merge then? anyways, I want to conduct a discussion about ir and I will make a formal suggestion if I think it has enough support. At least for some of them 👍 Then, are you going to participate or not? 🙂

Ive seen this a ton of times, its all the same circle jerk about costumes skins and appearance options. And no im just voicing an opinion quickly, dont have the time.

5 hours ago, Spoofed said:

I've seen this a ton of times, its all the same circle jerk about costumes skins and appearance options. And no im just voicing an opinion quickly, dont have the time.

You don't have time to type *I don't want this option in game* but you have time to type *its all the same circle jerk about costumes skins and appearance options*. Well, I see what you're doing and I won't go any further with you because I know how it ends. Instead, I'm giving you a couple of days to cool down and restart your activities in our forum after reading Community rules - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

On 26/06/2018 at 18:49, Aкasha said:

Essa é uma alternativa para tornar os figurinos, não tão populares, mais atraentes. E os populares, ainda mais populares. Hoje em dia temos tantos barbeiros diferentes no jogo e alguns deles não ficam bem com todas as roupas. Além disso, algumas fantasias são legais, mas elas podem ser tão legais quanto o capacete também. Adicionando essa opção, os jogadores poderiam mudar seus penteados com mais frequência e acho que isso poderia aumentar as vendas de roupas em geral. A opção de ocultar capacete para trajes removeria toda a parte visual aplicada somente na cabeça dos personagens.

Esta sugestão pertence a @Alexreborn

Acho que esta é uma sugestão muito interessante e quero ouvir sua opinião, pessoal. Siga as perguntas abaixo:

1. Você quer ver esta opção no jogo ou não? Por quê?

2. Quais são os seus trajes menos favoritos no jogo? você poderia comprá-los se essa opção fosse adicionada?

3. Deve ser aplicado para todos os trajes do jogo ou apenas alguns deles? 

Screenshot_20180630-162247.png

PhotoGrid_1530387602906.jpg

1. Do you want to see this option in game or not? Why?
A: Sure it would be interesting to see the different looks and combinations that we can achieve with this. Also I would suggest giving two options: Hide/Show costume head and Hide/Show costume body (everything except head). This would be a better suggestion that just the head.

2. What are your least favorites costumes in game? could you buy them if this option was added?
A: Probably the earlier mshop costumes like Fairy sets, Panda, Bear sets. Yes it would be interesting to buy the costumes after this option was added! For example one could then do a funny combination like a warrior helmet and a fairy body.🤣 (just an example)

3. Shoud this be applied for all costumes in game or only some of them?
A: Let this be an option for all the costumes as it will greatly widen the possibilities and combinations. In older times, I had specifically bought lv16 CC gear from Nadir for their unique looks, but sadly they got outdated as this feature wasnt already there.