[2018.06.25] Holiday event “Seekers of the Decade treasures” and weekly ratings tournament!

Reivenorik

news_bashnya_berengara_660х360.png

Brave warriors!

10 years celebrations are in the full swing: Arinar’s taverns are overloaded, empty mugs are being filled with ale at once. But how about some fascinating adventures?

Get ready to unite under guild flags and compete for extremely lavish prizes. It’s worth the effort, for  two events have started this week!

We’re launching Seekers of the Decade treasures event which will help you level up your guild faster and get precious drop. Only this week:

x2 drop chance of unique accessories (cloaks, rings and amulets) with physical/magical damage and Resistance and Solidity bonuses in all dungeons on mythical difficulty level

requirements for activation of holiday guild events are reduced:

Nocturne - to activate, complete any mythical dungeon on Ayvondil for 1 time

Rottung Ayr - to activate, complete Champions Coliseum at any difficulty level for 2 times

Snorlar - to activate, complete Champions Coliseum at any difficulty level for 1 time

Demonologist - to activate, complete the mythical Berengar's Tower for 1 time

(All guild members of level 12 and higher, who were prese nt in the area for at least 30 seconds by the time the event is successfully completed, will get a reward. The cooldown of any event: 6 hours.)

x2 Guild Points for completing all dungeons

10 winners of the Guild Tournament (counts for the Non-fading Glory achievement):

places 1-3: x2 Crimson Corundums for winning the Guild Tournament

places 4-10: all guild members will get Crimson Corundums and a Bronze Chest

Event begins: 25.06 13:00 CEST

Event ends: 02.07 12:00 CEST

And another remarkable competition — First holiday weekly ratings tournament, where 20 prize-winning places in the “Guild points” category with unbelievable prizes are waiting for you:

1st place: Rottung Ayr costume and 100 Caches of the Decade

2nd place: 75 Caches of the Decade

3rd place: 50 Caches of the Decade

4-10 places: 20 Caches of the Decade

11-20 places: 10 Caches of the Decade

Event begins: 25.06 00:00 CEST

Event ends: 02.07 00:00 CEST

We wish you glorious battles!

AIGRIND team

Edited by Reivenorik

23 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

And another remarkable competition — First holiday weekly ratings tournament, where 20 prize-winning places in the “Guild points” category with unbelievable prizes are waiting for you:

1st place: Rottung Ayr costume and 100 Caches of the Decade

2nd place: 75 Caches of the Decade

3rd place: 50 Caches of the Decade

4-10 places: 20 Caches of the Decade

11-20 places: 10 Caches of the Decade

Correct me if I'm wrong... this competition is individual? each top 20 members in Guild will get prize? Am I right?

1 minute ago, Larrikin said:

Correct me if I'm wrong... this competition is individual? each top 20 members in Guild will get prize? Am I right?

Nop. Top 20 gp makers in the whole server will get a prize. #1 gets also Rottung Air suit. 

6 minutes ago, Larrikin said:

No bro, these top20 from Guild Points Rating in each server

12 minutes ago, lallouss said:

No bro, these top20 from Guild Points Rating in each server

Oh my god the competition is tough!!! :bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

10 years celebrations are in the full swing: Arinar’s taverns are overloaded, empty mugs are being filled with ale at once. But how about some fascinating adventures?

Will there be more 10 year celebrations?

56 minutes ago, Mrkhalifa said:

Will there be more 10 year celebrations?

well, since we didn't invent a time machine yet, I believe this is a one time thing 😉 what do you mean by *celebrations* 

36 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

well, since we didn't invent a time machine yet, I believe this is a one time thing 😉 what do you mean by *celebrations* 

I'm referring to the birthday events, there will be a big event celebrating the 10 years, or just this event related to the guild?

15 минут назад, Mrkhalifa сказал:

I'm referring to the birthday events, there will be a big event celebrating the 10 years, or just this event related to the guild?

We talk about the upcoming events directly in front of them. We can not give an answer to your question, sorry. :sad:

8 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

We talk about the upcoming events directly in front of them. We can not give an answer to your question, sorry. :sad:

No problem, I look forward to these ads.:greedy:

Admins, I have seen and been seeing this. Only those who invested a lot in go getting good drop. Drops are not random. Drop system is based on what we  do in game. Not a single hard working spammer for drop. Anyways, be more kind. That's my I request. We play the game for fun, not for business. 

The way you guys programmed the drop system is obvious. You know wat I talking about. Please be kind nd generous. This is how warspear shows its generosity to middle class players? I'm not rich. I'm a middle class players. Lots are like me only. Consider my heartfelt request... Thank you.

7 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

x2 drop chance of unique accessories (cloaks, rings and amulets) with physical/magical damage and Resistance and Solidity bonuses in all dungeons on mythical difficulty level

:pheew-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:i hope 2x drop is real, dont make me 200runs and got 2x item worthless drop like last last event :kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

7 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Nadir heroic 2x drop too ?