SNP

Who else love fetters of Justice?

-Cant move

-Cant use skills

-Reduce damage

-Allow to do extra damage with Purifying

-Its AoE

-Detect rogue stealth

At the rate things are going with the bugs.. it will be a while before we can fully test the pd out  :facepalm: .

Chosen was halted by quest bug at lvl7.. now we found one at lvl8. yeahhh its gonna be a while :unknw:

For someone like me who favors ranged class, tried the melee class paladin and SNP is right, fetters of Justice is a nice skill.

Fetters of Justice is difficult to implement.

It missed so often, well I have tried it many times, the cons is we should in melee range than activate the skill but its not 100% working so the skill description is awesome but when you use it it will make you dissapointed if fail.

The pros is we could use the skill instantly without delay.

I think the duration of the skill is 3 seconds at level 1 which is very good (or even at 4 seconds not sure)

• 4 weeks later...

its seems like it only works if ur standing still, if ur running u need to have agro or have engaged the enemy for it to work. other than that if fails a lot. i love it though, beware rogues :D crossing is not so effective anymore if a paladin with good timing is standing near. fetters takes a lot less time than ham to cast :D

Who else love fetters of Justice?

-Cant move

-Cant use skills

-Reduce damage

-Allow to do extra damage with Purifying

-Its AoE

You forget it knocks a rogue out of stealth  :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

so what is increase when you level up your fetters skill?

PS:you forget to make it as life saver because i see many paladin save his life or his friend with this skill.just use this skill and run  :pleasantry:

Damn kuz lie paladin is not op actualy paladin like a rouge the hp of paladin are low

Low? My paladin hp higher than my bd at the same level.

Back to the topic FoJ at 5 really nasty

• 2 months later...

I did love fetters of justice but they took the damage away to nothing unless you have astral.

what is the difference now between level 5 FOJ and L 1 foj other than range. I saw no difference in damage since its AStral based.

I saw no difference in hold time.

I think the range is shorter though sometimes it seems to go far but it seems to fail the further away from you the target is.

has anyone tested damage reduction differences?

I think blue born in amonth or so you and I should get together and let you kill me over and over. I will obliterate skills and note the difference in damage recieved etc as I go up in levels. most likely my current build is going to be replaced anyway. might as well get some useable data out of it.

• 3 weeks later...

I love fetters of justice. But you must have a lot of practice with it before you can learn to use it effectively and at the right time. Also depending on the class you are fighting, timing/strategy is everything. Pvp with rouge for instance. Rouge always use gouge and when gouge is finished they will disappear to recharge the gouge move and then repeat the strategy. But if you use fetters right after the gouge move and foj is at lvl 5, you will have a high chance of catching them in the act of disappearing. Again timing is everything with foj. 

" Pvp with a rouge for instance. Rouge always use gouge and when gouge is finished they will disappear to recharge the gouge move and then repeat the strategy. But if you use fetters right after the gouge move and foj is at lvl 5, you will have a high chance of catching them in the act of disappearing. Again timing is everything with foj"

Only dumb rogues stand there and wait for gauge to get over :wacko:  IF I was rogue I would wait till away till the paladin cast that foj then repeat the same merciles strike + gauge + stealth. I tried this in pvp cave almost all paladins cast foj as soon as gauge gets over :lol:

• 1 month later...

" Pvp with a rouge for instance. Rouge always use gouge and when gouge is finished they will disappear to recharge the gouge move and then repeat the strategy. But if you use fetters right after the gouge move and foj is at lvl 5, you will have a high chance of catching them in the act of disappearing. Again timing is everything with foj"

Only dumb rogues stand there and wait for gauge to get over :wacko:  IF I was rogue I would wait till away till the paladin cast that foj then repeat the same merciles strike + gauge + stealth. I tried this in pvp cave almost all paladins cast foj as soon as gauge gets over :lol:

strike + gouge + normal hit + stealth. why dont devs ever corrected this bug?

• 1 month later...

I did love fetters of justice but they took the damage away to nothing unless you have astral.

what is the difference now between level 5 FOJ and L 1 foj other than range. I saw no difference in damage since its AStral based.

I saw no difference in hold time.

I think the range is shorter though sometimes it seems to go far but it seems to fail the further away from you the target is.

has anyone tested damage reduction differences?

I think blue born in amonth or so you and I should get together and let you kill me over and over. I will obliterate skills and note the difference in damage recieved etc as I go up in levels. most likely my current build is going to be replaced anyway. might as well get some useable data out of it.

ofc there is a big difference i used oblivision book 4times till i stuck on the +5 fetters cuz its gd at anywhere and the difference is.. +1fetter 1-2sec disable barely enough time to purify and waste but +5fetter 6sec disable which u can purify than fetter than purify again to get the astral dmg like GABRUANTH said timing is everything hes right. U can wait till oponent uses his 1st skill (blow) than u use ur purify than count 6sec cuz all 1st skills at all classes r 7sec.. After 6sec use fetter ull gain 6sec more of him not using his 1st skill ;) u get more dmg advantage than +1 fetter

ofc there is a big difference i used oblivision book 4times till i stuck on the +5 fetters cuz its gd at anywhere and the difference is.. +1fetter 1-2sec disable barely enough time to purify and waste but +5fetter 6sec disable which u can purify than fetter than purify again to get the astral dmg like GABRUANTH said timing is everything hes right. U can wait till oponent uses his 1st skill (blow) than u use ur purify than count 6sec cuz all 1st skills at all classes r 7sec.. After 6sec use fetter ull gain 6sec more of him not using his 1st skill ;) u get more dmg advantage than +1 fetter

You explain this pretty well. Great advise bro. I will definitely start paying more attention to the enemy players 1st skill against fetters.

You explain this pretty well. Great advise bro. I will definitely start paying more attention to the enemy players 1st skill against fetters.

ty gabraunth ^^ but time it so u do 2fetters/pvp so try to fetter first of pvp before he uses 1st skill than time the second :)

this skill is i most hated skill :yahoo: huge aoe when up to 5, specially when me using rouge and the paladin is smart and know how to predict. :lol:

all classes r gd its just that nobody rich plays pala so most have regular amps

Very true. Pala has a bad reputation at not being that effective in battle. Mostly because pala can be confusing when it comes to skill build and so on, and no one invests in amping. But im changing the way people see pala, little by little. My amps arent regular, and from what I have seen, a high amped pala can keep up with the strongest bd, rouge, barb, dk. Pala can even surpass them with crit heals.

this skill is i most hated skill :yahoo: huge aoe when up to 5, specially when me using rouge and the paladin is smart and know how to predict. :lol:

lol. I hear you. Smart pala player can get really good at finding rouge in stealth. Its a pain in the ass though, fighting something you cant see. But its always fun and a challenge fighting rouges.

Very true. Pala has a bad reputation at not being that effective in battle. Mostly because pala can be confusing when it comes to skill build and so on, and no one invests in amping. But im changing the way people see pala, little by little. My amps arent regular, and from what I have seen, a high amped pala can keep up with the strongest bd, rouge, barb, dk. Pala can even surpass them with crit heals.

come US sapphire i wana pvp u with zeus :P

come US sapphire i wana pvp u with zeus :P

How do I go to saphire? You mean start a new pala account on saphire? Thats too much work for my daily life, not to mention expensive. Maybe in the future we can have server to server to arena.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have lvl17pala with 2lvl foj. and i notice that when i am attacking  someone(anywhere) the foj work 100%. but i still need to learn how to stop rough with stealth mobe

I have lvl17pala with 2lvl foj. and i notice that when i am attacking  someone(anywhere) the foj work 100%. but i still need to learn how to stop rough with stealth mobe

with time and pratice only by these u will learn and master the full potential of fetter and how to uncover rogues when they hide :)

nobody can hide from da zeus <(-_-)>

What do you mean by stop rouge with stealth mode? Foj cant prevent prevent/stop stealth but with a good understanding of stealth and how long its duration is, you can catch a rouge in the act of using stealth with good timing. Using foj for battles with rouge all comes down to 3 things.

1. Understanding stealth, and how it works and how it doesn't work.

2. Understanding how players might use stealth, ask yourself (if I was a rouge, how would I use stealth).

3. Knowing stealth's duration.

And then you will develop a good timing for when to release foj.