About Amp 🔺 Signs

Arshi

I Really like This game alive from 10 years this is really big thing. Just i wish when we Amp without sign our items broken, backdown is ok but items lost is pain inside and playing motivation going down so please remove items Lost system if without amp. Broken and backdown is enough. 

Thanks. Please think about this.

On 6/25/2018 at 7:40 PM, Pecleb said:

im afraid they alrdy thought about it... and they chose the money:troll_face1:

Because people Agreed happily and take everything as a joke so why they would change system. In short all about unity.

37 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

If there was no "item lost" system everyone would be +9 +10 in their first 2 days.

Hmm that’s point but i was lost at amp 2 or maybe trying for 3 at map 1 when my lvl was 10 so at starting game this was disappointed otherwise ur Ans satisfied👍🏼 Just if lost chance would Low mostly for new players those at map 1. But in overall if we think deeply your ans is really good and satisfying.👏🏻👏🏻

42 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

You can go to +1 without failing (admin said that, can't confirm) :i_know_what_you_did_there:

One of my friend lost his lvl 25 shield while amping from +0 to +1 without sign.

23 minutes ago, Omercix said:

One of my friend lost his lvl 25 shield while amping from +0 to +1 without sign.

No proof 😊

Did he contact support. They can see wht he amped and when 

13 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

No proof 😊

Did he contact support. They can see wht he amped and when 

No he did not contact but he was complaining about has unlicky he was. Yeah I dont have a proof but I think its is possible to lost an item while amping from +0 to +1.

1 hour ago, Omercix said:

No he did not contact but he was complaining about has unlicky he was. Yeah I dont have a proof but I think its is possible to lost an item while amping from +0 to +1.

Maybe he already had amped item to +1 and didnt realise it

4 hours ago, Omercix said:

I think your friend is lying then xd

Admin said it is impossible :staringpumpkin: Unless they changed it ofc (i bet your friend is lying or he bought the item from the market and the item was previosly amped to +1 and back to +0)

13 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

I think your friend is lying then xd

Admin said it is impossible :staringpumpkin: Unless they changed it ofc (i bet your friend is lying or he bought the item from the market and the item was previosly amped to +1 and back to +0)

He could be , xd I actually dont trust him much too , lmao

My original thought about amp level was:

The longer the item is subjected to use, it will progress little by little with its amp level. The more you use the weapons, the more they will progress and eventually amp themselves.

So this will guarantee that the older the weapon/gear the higher the amp it will be. This will STOP new players from getting a +10 on their first day. Ofcourse Aigrind wll lose its sign sales. But they could think about this suggestion and get more players in who will play longer.
There could be a trade off. Say +0 to +5 can be via signs (which is as hard as +6 to +10) and then the amp is only possible via prolong use of the item.

Thoughts anyone?