Shamans lightning shield and damage reflect

vavavi

Hey. Since the new update to damage reflect it seems to react weirdy with shamans lightning shield. The reflected damage can trigger it, which causes damage, that reflects again, and can trigger the shield again. This chain reaction can reach pretty dumb heights. I’ve seen the shield damage trigger as much as 7 times after a shaman basic hit a player with some reflect. 

I can’t imagine this to be the way its intended to work, since you can literally 1 hit players by poking them once with a basic hit.

I was wondering if this was just something that was overlooked. And if so, it could need a fix, because right now you just cant use any reflect vs shamans.

May be definitly a bug, but am not sure, since it is considered as a damage dealt, but in that case, it shall work once and not basically everytime. Though, we won't receive any official info until Monday, I fear. (Unless some kind hearted admin/dev answers within Monday :pin2: