Warden , need nerf?

Kingsnow

Wardens are just fine where they are. 1 full +10 warden (With proper gear setup) can take on 3 full +10 barbs and win. I dont see any problem with the class lol. Against ranged classes they have a harder time and anything not full +10 without decent resi/block/50% fero isnt good in pvp at all. For pve they are just fine imo.

warden need nerf. server us many warden over def , can heal constan , not die in town and quikly kill like assasin .   wht the hell !!

Screenshot_2018-06-27-07-18-25-061_com.aigrind.warspear.png

Edited by blacksinga

On 6/25/2018 at 8:53 AM, Raislin said:

Wardens are just fine where they are. 1 full +10 warden (With proper gear setup) can take on 3 full +10 barbs and win. I dont see any problem with the class lol. Against ranged classes they have a harder time and anything not full +10 without decent resi/block/50% fero isnt good in pvp at all. For pve they are just fine imo.

Those must be some really terrible barbs, because as far as I know, Wardens can barely reach 400 damage with maxed defense, which they definitely need to tank anyone with +10 ferocity weapon, while they're trying so hard to drop his HP below 80% hitting less than 200 and completely get dominated by stuns (from a barb in your example). I can bet on whatever that Warden can't kill any 2 good players of his amp, maybe they can't kill him but he also can't kill anyone.

The only way nerfing Warden's defense is justified is to buff his damage and stuns.

6 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Those must be some really terrible barbs, because as far as I know, Wardens can barely reach 400 damage with maxed defense, which they definitely need to tank anyone with +10 ferocity weapon, while they're trying so hard to drop his HP below 80% hitting less than 200 and completely get dominated by stuns (from a barb in your example). I can bet on whatever that Warden can't kill any 2 good players of his amp, maybe they can't kill him but he also can't kill anyone. 

The only way nerfing Warden's defense is justified is to buff his damage and stuns. 

https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/18530

This is his current gear he has on the warden with guild buffs. i quess with forti active his damage would be just over 400. On top of that he has def book, hp book and obviously resi book also arena hp buff from top 10(them sweet block heals). He is also a highly skilled player. (He's the reason eu got first kill of rottung air out of all the servers right after release lol)

While the barbs in question arent best at all and the probably lost because they hit him less than 150 and are full pene which is half useless against wardens since they got forti and fairly low mana regen with high energy. (most of them have energy on body and cape and they rely on stun cycling with high energy and high pene to kill in one or two stun cycles).

Cant say i've ever seen him lose a pvp lol.

Edited by Raislin

4 hours ago, Raislin said:

https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/18530

This is his current gear he has on the warden with guild buffs. i quess with forti active his damage would be just over 400. On top of that he has def book, hp book and obviously resi book also arena hp buff from top 10(them sweet block heals). He is also a highly skilled player. (He's the reason eu got first kill of rottung air out of all the servers right after release lol)

While the barbs in question arent best at all and the probably lost because they hit him less than 150 and are full pene which is half useless against wardens since they got forti and fairly low mana regen with high energy. (most of them have energy on body and cape and they rely on stun cycling with high energy and high pene to kill in one or two stun cycles).

Cant say i've ever seen him lose a pvp lol.

I don't think we are talking about 1v1 here. You said he killed 3 +10 barbs, I said they are terrible, and any 2 good player who know how to play won't die to a Warden with 400 damage and basically no stuns and damage skills.

Edited by Gladiator

Nerf what?the defense?warden is a pure tank(the only in the game atually)and want to nerf the defense,is really funny when a MOUNTAIN CLAN(yes,the clan of the barbarian who have a 5s stun and can beat everyclass on pvp)and a forsaken(yes,the clan who can kill you without you use a single skill,and is really funny how the moderators pay attetion on these crying baby,if you have a good accuracy you can kill a warden without he blocks(i play warden and i'm on level 28)before talk about elfs,think about your classes.

and some ppls post the pic of a warden tanking a city,its obvious that warden will tank since low level players with a low accuracy is making he block and heal,just think about this,and a warden can kill 3 barb?ROFL!warden kill NOTHING on pvp,these barbarians are using gears?barbarian is the cancer of the game actually,why you dont talk about the 5s stun?and on the same skill 1k DMG.Think about it dude.

7 minutes ago, Vicarl said:

and some ppls post the pic of a warden tanking a city,its obvious that warden will tank since low level players with a low accuracy is making he block and heal

Nah, block statistic is not affected by Accuracy in any way. Warden can block chars even with 50% accuracy. 

Only Dodge is affected by the enemy's accuracy. 

No dude,i play warden,when i take a player on arena(or i take a gank)and this player have a good gear i die and block nothing,when a low lv player hit me i block some times,i know what i'm saying.

I know what am talking about too. And, unless they changed something lately, Accuracy does not affect your Block chance. 

But got your point above. 

Wardens are op tank used to block u in pvp cant kil in seals.

Wardens are being missused as a tank and a best troll class.

And see how easy they farm faceless.

Play dual with warden, that tank all mobs and kill with another 

• 8 months later...
On 6/28/2018 at 9:38 AM, Higgings said:

Nah, block statistic is not affected by Accuracy in any way. Warden can block chars even with 50% accuracy. 

Only Dodge is affected by the enemy's accuracy. 

ni haci amigo tengo 40% preci gracias al buff evento pero wd usa debuff y lo lleva a 0 es una clase totalmente absurda, no se que tanto se quejan...  diganme cuando van arena con pergamino y pit hp% llegan a 10k hp solo es dmd con un necro y usar sleep los 7 min d arena ya que no ser puede matar.