[2018.06.21] New Heroes of Arinar Offer!

Reivenorik

1656×930.png

Friends!

6 powerful monsters have invaded Arinar. Brave warriors are fighting for our world day and night, but they can’t handle it without backup. We are waiting for new heroes and launching a special offer for a fast start!

All characters from 1 to 10 level at the first entry into the game will get a Treasure Chest that contains:
- Elixir of Knowledge
- Hair Color
- Minion Cache
- Life Scrolls 
- Teleportation Scrolls

Also we introduce 50% discount on Novice Sets and Set of Accessory in the Miracle Shop! 

Offer begins: 21.06 12:00 CEST
Offer ends: 25.06 11:00 CEST

It’s a great addition to the recent serious changes in factional islands that have become much easier to complete:
- More than 100 quests were revised: chances of quest loot drop were increased, long chains of storyline quests were reduced and other things.
- Locations were updated: now you don’t have to make a huge detour in order to finish a quest: as for now, you can use new paths.
- Access to names of forgotten heroes is available: all names of characters, which have been inactive for 3 years, are available and waiting for their new owners!

It’s the right time to become new legend of Arinar: create a character, level up and put your name to the history of epic battles!

See you on the beginners islands!
AIGRIND team

Edited by Reivenorik

BUT I just started a new char in EU-Emerald 2 days ago because of this event, but it´s already 15. Guys PLEASE, give me one of these chests, this is not fair! 

:nonono:

Edited by Aкasha

8 минут назад, Roxy сказал:

New Heroes? 

Here we are referring to the new heroes of the Arinar world, there are no new classes if you are about this 

Только что, Aкasha сказал:

BUT I just started a new char in EU-Emerald 2 days ago because of this event, but it´s already 15. Guys PLEASE, give me one of this chests, this is not fair! 

I'm sorry, I can not do anything, everything is automatic:sad:

5 minutes ago, Blossoms said:

New chars = New heroes

I thought they were going to add new heroes thats why I was a bit confused. Thanks for the clearefication tho 🤗

10 minutes ago, Roxy said:

I thought they were going to add new heroes thats why I was a bit confused. Thanks for the clearefication tho 🤗

^^

2 минуты назад, Aкasha сказал:

😫 killing myself in 3...2...1 

Then you will not be able to find out the results of the greeting card contest!

7 минут назад, breakout сказал:

can u  add name chang scroll in game ?  its more help full for that players who dont have mc

In some games, there is no function to change nickname, but in those where it is - it is organized for a premium currency.
If we enter something according to your request, this can create confusion due to the frequent change of names.
I'm sorry.

1 hour ago, Reivenorik said:

!

All characters from 1 to 10 level at the first entry into the game will get a Treasure Chest that contains:
- Elixir of Knowledge
- Hair Color
- Minion Cache
- Life Scrolls 
- Teleportation Scrolls

Will this be permanent or temporary like last time

4 минуты назад, Jcbreff сказал:

Will this be permanent or temporary like last time

Only during the promotion, like the last chest

В 07.06.2018 в 10:42, Daria сказал:

All characters who will have entered the in-game world by the beginning of August will get a Priceless Chest

5 минут назад, Jcbreff сказал:

No more "dice"?

This quest is most likely recycled.
He was very tiring. :tired1:

1 минуту назад, iammart сказал:

Wow thanks for the free items Sir Batman!!:love1:

Not at all :love1:

1 hour ago, Reivenorik said:

Ardından tebrik kartı yarışmasının sonuçlarını bulamayacaksınız!

Bazı oyunlarda, takma adın değiştirilmesine yönelik bir işlev yoktur, ancak olduğu yerde - bu, premium bir para birimi için düzenlenir.
İsteğinize göre bir şey girersek, bu sık sık isim değişikliği nedeniyle karışıklık yaratabilir.
Üzgünüm.

at least you can loweryour price.

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

BUT I just started a new char in EU-Emerald 2 days ago because of this event, but it´s already 15. Guys PLEASE, give me one of this chests, this is not fair! 

I can gift you pink Fairy ;-;-;-;-;-;

10 hours ago, Aкasha said:

BUT I just started a new char in EU-Emerald 2 days ago because of this event, but it´s already 15. Guys PLEASE, give me one of these chests, this is not fair! 

Oh hey sexy mod u dnt have to be upset about it tell me ur name at eu server and I'll give those items in chest + novice for just a dinner .

I'm gentle btw just saying🍷

40 minutes ago, Man said:

Oh hey sexy mod u dnt have to be upset about it tell me ur name at eu server and I'll give those items in chest + novice for just a dinner .

I'm gentle btw just saying🍷

And Modest as well, as I always said, Ela. :suspiciousowl:

On 6/21/2018 at 1:06 PM, Reivenorik said:

- More than 100 quests were revised: chances of quest loot drop were increased, long chains of storyline quests were reduced and other things.

Where 100 quests?

Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 15.16.42.png

20 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

Where 100 quests?

Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 15.16.42.png

Lol...he wanted to say more than 100 quests were edited in newbie islands so that newcomers can do them easily.

3 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

Lol...he wanted to say more than 100 quests were edited in newbie islands so that newcomers can do them easily.

Come berserk :christmaskiss:

Holy c... I thought the limit of quest were still 100. Why don´t you guys increase this to 100 again?  After all we have gotten at least 5* maps for players 20+ 

Edited by Aкasha

56 minutes ago, Nihtgale said:

Changes were made in quests on factional islands, it's not about daily quests :advise:

100 quests what level max or others map ?

43 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

Holy c... I thought the limit of quest were still 100. Why don´t you guys increase this to 100 again?  After all we have gotten at least 5* maps for players 20+ 

what level max?

Forum nothing see no write "level max" for 100 quests

Edited by vla-wot

Just now, vla-wot said:

Only New characters  Offer ends: 25.06 11:00 CEST remove 100 quests ?

For now, the maximum amount of quest you can save is 50. However, I think it should be 100 quests because players have 5 maps of daily quests to save for guild tournaments, in addition to Azure that is just about to be released. 50 quest maximum for 6 maps is way too little.

2 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

For now, the maximum amount of quest you can save is 50. However, I think it should be 100 quests because players have 5 maps of daily quests to save for guild tournaments, in addition to Azure that is just about to be released. 50 quest maximum for 6 maps is way too little.

Ok thanks

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:06 AM, Reivenorik said:

- Elixir of Knowledge
- Hair Color
- Minion Cache
 - Life Scrolls 
 - Teleportation Scrolls

Will the Treasure Chest be permanent for levels 1 through 10, or will it leave when the promotion ends?

3 minutes ago, Mrkhalifa said:

Will the Treasure Chest be permanent for levels 1 through 10, or will it leave when the promotion ends?

They will most probably leave once the Event Finishes. 

16 minutes ago, Mrkhalifa said:

On 6/21/2018 at 2:38 PM, Reivenorik said:

Only during the promotion, like the last chest