mythical dungeons lvl cap

Pecleb

In my opinion it would be better if lvl cap wasn't 28 for all mythical dgs. I mean try to go to bg myth at lvl 22... no u wouldn't go. maybe with a full +10 lvl 22 warden.

So there are two problems: low lvls have not much fun, they can't go to any mythical dg cuz they are all more or less made for high amped lvl 28, and lvl 28 all go tp myth bcs that's where the real drop are.

I think it would be better if there was a lvl cap. either same as for hero dgs or maybe +2 lvl. And with a little difficulty decrease of course. So that ppl actually spam them.

Forgot to mention something important sry.

I guess that ayvondil's mythical dungeons were made so that castle owners can have something to spam with the "everlasting journey" buff. So it makes sense that there is no lvl cap like in cc dg, so that anyone in the guild can spam it.

Nevertheless bg myth isn't concerned by this. And I still think the difficulty should be adapted, i mean the gaps between hero/myth are crazy except for tp, otherwise only castle owners would have a reason to spam, and it seems like even them definitely prefer to spam tp. Atm it looks like we will never see any lvl 20/22/24 solidity/resistance accessory and only a few lvl 18 ones...

ty:give_rose: