Jump to content
lallouss

THEMERCS (Youtube channel Videos)

Recommended Posts

Good morning comrades bq39.gif

 

here is a video Tutorial and some tips of how to create a warspear video for this contest bq58.gif

Spoiler

Sorry about the thumbnail i was at work when video done upload and no photoshop on this work pc huuhuhuhu

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too bad I'm already in the final touches of my video. 😋 Thanks zeus!! Only 2 days left to submit the video, but still time to learn for those who don't know how to make video edition in softwares like that. Good luck! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

Too bad I'm already in the final touches of my video. 😋 Thanks zeus!! Only 2 days left to submit the video, but still time to learn for those who don't know how to make video edition in softwares like that. Good luck! 

ahhhh bq14.gifawesomez! cant wait to see it

love watching edited warspear videos

hehe and thanks for your support bq9.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Episode 1 :piggy:say tuned for more episodes all Halloween event (STARTING NEXT VIDEOS WILL BE GIVING OUT GOLD GIVE AWAYS US SAPPHIRE SERVERS ONLY, SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW FOR DETAILS ty ^^)

 

 

Edited by lallouss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Episode 3 :like_a_sir1:50K give away! comment the answer 1st to win it

(Subscribe and Follow for more give away videos)

 

*video will be available after few mins*

 

 

Edited by lallouss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Episode 4 :like_a_sir1:50K give away! comment the answer 1st to win it

(Subscribe and Follow for more give away videos)

 

*video will be available after few mins*

 

 

Edited by lallouss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lallouss said:

Episode 4 :like_a_sir1:50K give away! comment the answer 1st to win it

(Subscribe and Follow for more give away videos)

 

*video will be available after few mins*

 

 

Congratz to Astromagic :uhuh:winner 50k and now he can achieve his dreams of buying skill expert ^^

 

Astromagic.pngss of comment.pngss of chat.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Buudbd said:

As always good videos, congratulations brother!

hehehe im not editing them much :3 cuz daily vids and too lazy now editing other bigger videos hehhe ty for watching me btw :happy:

 

 

New video didnt have time to post here but here we go, give away already given ^^

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lallouss said:

hehehe im not editing them much :3 cuz daily vids and too lazy now editing other bigger videos hehhe ty for watching me btw :happy:

 

 

New video didnt have time to post here but here we go, give away already given ^^

 

 

I saw it on YouTube, this last video! I'm bad at doing a tutorial I'd like to try it sometime!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Buudbd said:

I saw it on YouTube, this last video! I'm bad at doing a tutorial I'd like to try it sometime!

ahaaaa give it a go ill watch it for sure, do a tutorial about Halloween related event maybe :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be ready today for 3rd live stream including: KTL mini game and Give away will start stream after 1-2hour max be sure to subscribe and follow for notificationsbq43.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

these 1st and 2nd stream, stay tuned for the 3rd which is after 1-2hours bq48.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...