[2018.06.15] Changes in Mythical level of Tree of the Seasons and Termitary dungeons

Nightgale

Warriors!

We've updated dungeons.

Tree of the Seasons: Mythical level
- frequency of using skills by monsters is reduced: Bowman, Druid and Guardian of Shoulder Season  
- amount of monster's health is reduced and monster's attack parameters are corrected: Ardent Needleskin, Cougar and Firedog; Scorching Solar; Bowman, Druid and Guardian of Shoulder Season; Herald of the Inferno; Grouse and Spellweaver of Decay

Termitary: Mythical level
- amount of monster's health is reduced and monster's attack parameters are corrected: Sinister Geomancer, Sorcerer of the Depth, Chain Chupacabra, Dungeon Ghoul

Good luck in battles!
AIGRIND

29 минут назад, Higgings сказал:

Do they still detect camouflaged characters like rogues/seekers or people who use Inks? :pin7:

All monsters have a certain chance to detect camouflaged characters. :sad:
In ordinary monsters, it is small, the bosses have a big one. 

3 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

All monsters have a certain chance to detect camouflaged characters. :sad:

Can I have this as a Seeker instead of Inner Rage expert :kawaii:

me parece super inapropiado que solo revisen 2 masmoraz o acaso todos los niveles miticos no merecen ser corejidos como la tower berengar es para nivel 20 y no hay nivel 28 que la pase sin dificultal es imposible un team de lvl 20 aser esa mazmora agradeco seleridad en el asunto a.t.m artemizaaa

• Nightgale unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

requency of using skills by monsters is reduced: Bowman, Druid and Guardian of Shoulder Season  
- amount of monster's health is reduced and monster's attack parameters are corrected: Ardent Needleskin, Cougar and Firedog; Scorching Solar; Bowman, Druid and Guardian of Shoulder Season; Herald of the Inferno; Grouse and Spellweaver of Decay

can someone explain how you complete this dg?

Just now, Necromaa said:

requency of using skills by monsters is reduced: Bowman, Druid and Guardian of Shoulder Season  

This is so annoying we own the castle what we get from this stupid dg is only losing life scrolls stam and hp pots 

46 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

This is so annoying we own the castle what we get from this stupid dg is only losing life scrolls stam and hp pots 

If you need advise on how to complete this dungeon, you can post a topic in the *Tavern* section or *Questions&Answers* and I'm sure that our community will help you to figure this out. 🙂 I don't understand the relation between your victory in the battle for castles (I assume) and your unsuccess in completing this dungeon, but there is no shame or reason to be annoyed in asking for advise. good luck!

• Akasha locked this topic