Jackb

sharing information

Have developers been passing info about the game onto admins on here? If they have can we all have the same information instead of certain guilds and people having inside info and unfair advantages?

24 minutes ago, Jackb said:

Have developers been passing info about the game onto admins on here? If they have can we all have the same information instead of certain guilds and people having inside info and unfair advantages?

What do u mean with information and unfair advantages 

Give examples 👻

No one, except developers and admins, has any information .-. They don't even share stuff with moderators so I don't really understand what you are referring to:pin3:

43 minutes ago, Jackb said:

Have developers been passing info about the game onto admins on here?

Happens everytime they create an announcement topic. It is quite normal that Devs and Admins share some infos about the update, how could admins answer to most of our questions about those Updates otherwise?

The situation changes if you meant something else (which I definitly think you do) 

EDIT: For sharing infos I mean that they must know something, I guess, related to every update they are going to launch, in order to answer our question

im just curious about things like this x3 gp etc, im mainly concerned about anyone having an unfair advantage in preparation. Thats kinda the whole point im trying to get at, i wouldn't like to have people who play in the game and who are moderators on here to have an unfair advantage over the rest of the players. In the interest of fair play.

1 minute ago, Jackb said:

im just curious about things like this x3 gp etc, im mainly concerned about anyone having an unfair advantage in preparation. Thats kinda the whole point im trying to get at, i wouldn't like to have people who play in the game and who are moderators on here to have an unfair advantage over the rest of the players. In the interest of fair play.

Okay, you meant something else, indeed.

No, we mods do not know things update-related, nor when they are going to be launched. About the x3 gps some people just found out by relogging, others guessed that there must be something on the 12th June, since it is the Birthday of the game. When they find out, they share the info, end of. But it is nothing like Admins tell us and then we tell that to people we care of, and not to others.