Best weapons for Paladin

SNP

1axe+shield sudden doom good :lol: :lol: :lol:

for pvp 2axe sudden doom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

is very good :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ahahaha ;D ;D

No 2h mace? :bad:

• 4 weeks later...

1H Mace and shield and 2H mace ::)

1H mace and shield best yes, but I disagree on the 2h hammer. If you look at bg gears, the lv 15 axe has accuracy, crit and penetration in. 2H hammer has speed in the place of penetration. Penetration is rather important if you want to do damage on an enemy.

Don't you agree?

Honestly straying away from mace and shield for any twothander seems impractical. Paladins imho are more of the weather the storm type. Meaning use your astral and heal to out survive your opponent. Not saying a paly can't lay out the dps, but if you want a dps class roll a ranger.

Honestly straying away from mace and shield for any twothander seems impractical. Paladins imho are more of the weather the storm type. Meaning use your astral and heal to out survive your opponent. Not saying a paly can't lay out the dps, but if you want a dps class roll a ranger.

I only take on for defense and less attack ;D better to win

totally agree, paladin is not a barbarian. in fact i outlive most barbarians self healing in battles :)

lvl 19 barb with 2h weapon vs my lvl16 paladin potted 2x and still he died. my hp still about 30% :D

1H mace and shield best yes, but I disagree on the 2h hammer. If you look at bg gears, the lv 15 axe has accuracy, crit and penetration in. 2H hammer has speed in the place of penetration. Penetration is rather important if you want to do damage on an enemy.

Don't you agree?

I like both stats.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New question guys which 1h mace is better lv15 arena(with astral) or lv17 (little higer attack but no astral)

Still the lv 15 one with astral. 48 astral or what ever it has in plays a huge role for a paladin. Of course if you can get lv 18 doom mace you are settled with high damage and astral :yahoo:

for me, if using 1handed mace + shield is more better. Cause 1handed mace is like 3/4 damage of 2x 1handed sword or 2handed wpn. And with using shield, u got an extra defend. That what i do for pvp and hunting also. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...