new character classes

dareellegain

its just a sugestion but why dont you guys add like new races like sea people as in merman mermaids sharkmen or vampires or like trolls goblins  etc.
maybe its just a  stupid idea but id like to see more races in the game.

from a guy with a bunch of dumb ideas.

I don't see anything wrong with your idea. They're actually so good that AIgrind is already working in a new game called Skylore in which you will meet most races you'd like to see in Warspear. About WS, however, there were 4 new classes added last year after over 8 years with no addings in the race chart. I'm afraid they'll keep it the way it is for a while. 

Edited by Aкasha

oh well thx i was feeling a lil inconfident about it
ive yet to see a game that uses fish people like mermen maids shark people and crab people some marine creature u know?

Edited by dareellegain
ps

1 hour ago, dareellegain said:

oh well thx i was feeling a lil inconfident about it
ive yet to see a game that uses fish people like mermen maids shark people and crab people some marine creature u know?

well I play Lords Mobile, for instance, in which I have a Mermaid as my main char. But the main of the game is your turf as a whole and not the char itself.

please ignore this stats.. I haven't been playing in a while 😋

ovH7nDo.png

here you can see the char better, maybe not quite as she is dead at the moment lol

C3wr6cD.png

Edited by Aкasha