Cc needs to have a value

Waheed

Hello everyone

I think we can all agree that cc is completly useless now because of the update where we get new items ( was probably useless before as well).

The only reason to have cc now is to have some coustumes which u might like from the shop like assassins hoodie.

I would like to suggest to add the coustumes which have not won or aren't available in the game.

Maybe you could add every month 2-4 coustumes or something like that

Another thing is that guild rewards are very very outdated and boring.

It would be nice to see a new minion at those chests and maybe add special coustumes at double gp events for the top 3 because it show guild unity and would look nice 

If u have any other suggestions feel free to tell them to us :bye:

Lmao wrong section can someone move it to suggestions ? 😉

Done already! :haha:

4 hours ago, Waheed said:

Another thing is that guild rewards are very very outdated and boring.

It would be nice to see a new minion at those chests and maybe add special coustumes at double gp events for the top 3 because it show guild unity and would look nice 

I agree with this anyway. I think that those rewards shall be updated a bit. I'd say also to let the guild at rank 4 and 5 to get a kind of a prize (They did it with arena, so I do not see why they shall not do it with guilds too!) 

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe add the new 22/24/26 sets to the CC dealer?   :teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I was looking forward to seeing the dealer have new gear to sell. Make them expensive as hell but put them in the dealer so we can use our CC!