How to do this quest in Ayvondil

HealbrEU

• 2 weeks later...

Please, isntead of making things harder for players who already got problems in game,  just tag @Aкasha in any topic with a foreign language you can't deal with and I will do my best to find a solution. So we all save time and solve problem which is the main point of the topic 👍  Keep in mind: the international forum is meant for unity and not the other way around.

Se você ainda não visualizou no outro topico, esses são os locais que você deve olhar pelas bacias. Se você continuar com problemas, não deixe de voltar a perguntar. 

as8FfdD.png

Hey community!

I'd like to make sure that you understand that when I ask to be tagged in I'm not being rude or underestimating any of you. You're an amazing community with lot of knowledge and different skills with a terrific potential, if only we focus in helping everyone and accepting each other's differences - after all, that's what makes each of us special and unreplaceble. 🙂

Portuguese/Spanish translation is terribly broken and some quests aren't as intuitive as it seems, sometimes many times I have to go though them myself, not to mention the bugs every now and then. So if you have even 0.01% doubt on how the quest goes or if the translation isn't very clear. I'm willing to step in and take the responsability, as I might be more helpful in this situations.

Always remember: no one is better than anybody here and I will always tag you guys and ask for help whenever I need help and think you can make any relevant addition to a subject. I know most of you a lot better than you know me because I'm here every single day reading dozeons of topics. I have indicated players for previous closed test server sections and even the moderator chair - some who may or not become one someday. I do notice and appreciate you, as some years ago I was a forum member with no intentions other than help and learn and someday in the future It will be time to move on and one of you might guard my position. I feel like I should let you know that I realize that.

Whoever bothers about anything I say or the way I say it, for God sake..message me an I will surely clarify the situation or, in worst case, our administrator. Moderators have no power or right to undo other moderator's actions, add titles or call them names in public - in addition not to clarifying the situation, it creates opportunity for more misunderstanding once you will never know what I actually answered to him/her and also an immeasurable abyss of lack of reliability between us. 👍

If you're here to learn, share and discuss about Warspear Online or any other topic in a nice way. I will be aways your best friend. 

Take care.

Edited by Aкasha

55 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

Hey community! 

I'd like to make sure that you understand that when I ask to be tagged in I'm not being rude or underestimating any of you. You're an amazing community with lot of knowledge and different skills with a terrific potential, if only we focus in helping everyone and accepting each other's differences - after all, that's what makes each of us special and unreplaceble. 🙂

Portuguese/Spanish translation is terribly broken and some quests aren't as intuitive as it seems, sometimes many times I have to go though them myself, not to mention the bugs every now and then. So if you have even 0.01% doubt on how the quest goes or if the translation isn't very clear. I'm willing to step in and take the responsability, as I might be more helpful in this situations. 

Always remember: no one is better than anybody here and I will always tag you guys and ask for help whenever I need help and think you can make any relevant addition to a subject. I know most of you a lot better than you know me because I'm here every single day reading dozeons of topics. I have indicated players for previous closed test server sections and even the moderator chair - some who may or not become one someday. I do notice and appreciate you, as some years ago I was a forum member with no intentions other than help and learn and someday in the future It will be time to move on and one of you might guard my position. I feel like I should let you know that I realize that.

Whoever bothers about anything I say or the way I say it, for God sake..message me an I will surely clarify the situation or, in worst case, our administrator. Moderators have no power or right to undo other moderator's actions, add titles or call them names in public - in addition not to clarifying the situation, it creates opportunity for more misunderstanding once you will never know what I actually answered to him/her and also an immeasurable abyss of lack of reliability between us. 👍

If you're here to learn, share and discuss about Warspear Online or any other topic in a nice way. I will be aways your best friend.  

Take care. 

Akasha, you're awesome. :panda5:

Edited by Mrkhalifa