[2018.06.09] Game servers restart

Nightgale

Por favor, Se Você PODER Liberar o Drope para os Que Usam Uma Certa quantidade de stamina, Eu Entro Masmorras Mais de 50 Vezes Eu Não Tenho Nada de Bom 😴

Edited by Olldstar

Give snorlax a break at least he one of the best mods on here xD troll 24/7 xD devs will sort what they must sort, its better they fix now then wait all break later and people say why not fix when you saw, can't have it either way these days :( #teamsnorlax #gottacatchemall

23 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

por respeto que están trabajando en el sabado, para corregir los problemas y usted puede jugar tranquilamente. por respeto todos los potes y las minions serán devueltos. es necesario revisar su definición de respeto.

AMIGO EL RESPETO TIENE MUCHOS DERIVADOS PARA ESO ESTAN LOS DICCIONARIO QUE TE PUEDEN INSTRUIR SOBRE EL TEMA . PERO LLAMO A FARTA DE RESPETO A NO AVISAR COMO ES COSTUMBRE YA SOLO PONEN UNA CUENTA DE 10 MINUTOS Y LISTO . SOBRE QUE ELLOS ESTAN TRABAJANDO HOY SABADO CREO QUE ES EL PRIMER SABADO DE TODO ELTIEMPO QUE TIENE EL JUEGO POR QUE E MANADADO MUCHOS CORREOS Y SOLO RESPONDEN DE LUNES A VIERNES A CIERTAS HORAS Y RECUERDA AMIGO QUE HAY MUCHA GENTE QUE INVERTIMOS DINERO EN EL JUEGO MUCHAS GRACIAS A.T.M ARTEMIZAAA

8 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Can you give us Book Of Oblivion?

Yesssssssssss 😄

2h horas ja vo se expulso  da guilda por nao fazer a meta pq o serve ta em manutenção  aaaa por favor arruma isso logooooo

Friends!

Amber crashed. The problem is solved, and the servers are up.

To restore the correct work of the Amber server we had to restore all the game progress to 19:37 CEST. Players will receive a compensation within a few hours. If you bought Miracle Coins after this time, they will be charged on your account.

Other servers are restored without losing any game progress.

Seeker's Stamina of all characters on all servers will be restored to the maximum!

We apologize for any inconvenience.

AIGRIND team

9 minutes ago, wuili said:

AMIGO EL RESPETO TIENE MUCHOS DERIVADOS PARA ESO ESTAN LOS DICCIONARIO QUE TE PUEDEN INSTRUIR SOBRE EL TEMA . PERO LLAMO A FARTA DE RESPETO A NO AVISAR COMO ES COSTUMBRE YA SOLO PONEN UNA CUENTA DE 10 MINUTOS Y LISTO . SOBRE QUE ELLOS ESTAN TRABAJANDO HOY SABADO CREO QUE ES EL PRIMER SABADO DE TODO ELTIEMPO QUE TIENE EL JUEGO POR QUE E MANADADO MUCHOS CORREOS Y SOLO RESPONDEN DE LUNES A VIERNES A CIERTAS HORAS Y RECUERDA AMIGO QUE HAY MUCHA GENTE QUE INVERTIMOS DINERO EN EL JUEGO MUCHAS GRACIAS A.T.M ARTEMIZAAA

si por eso todos pots y staminas se devolverán. nadie hay ha perdido dinero 😉 buena suerte, servidores up! 

8 minutes ago, Grypado said:

2h horas ja vo se expulso  da guilda por nao fazer a meta pq o serve ta em manutenção  aaaa por favor arruma isso logooooo

Servidor já voltou! 😊

44 minutes ago, snorlax said:

That's pretty correct.

We are on our final stage. Keep calm!

Well Mr pineapple ,was a nice tiny conversación.have a wonderfull day. 

9 hours ago, borisdekleer said:

You clearly do not seem to catch the clue, that is fine.

Have a nice day!

I advice you to stay friendly and respectful to Higging as he is only trying to help to make things clear. If you can't take things the way they are, you can either discuss about it politely or if you can't do so, you should leave the forum.

@Behappyy @Necromaa

Keep your personal guild problems in game, please. At least this is not a place to fight over it.

I was not doing anything within bannable terms nor i was being disrespectful or unfriendly. I just do not like people critizicing others whilst they do not do the same either. Also, i do not understand this aftershock kind of message. We clearly stopped messaging eachother, i do see no value in this comment.

3 minutes ago, borisdekleer said:

I just do not like people critizicing others whilst they do not do the same either.

I am not criticizing people. At all. As well as I am not criticizing any other who has expressed his own opinion peacefully , even in case of a disagreeing. Many were annoyed due to this sudden thing, and they are right about it. Developpers also apologized, and fullfilled our stam reserves back to 5, even to people who were not online by the time of the server restart (me included). Since there is NO WAY to speed up the process, especially by getting mad and rage (the case of your friend), why even trying to do it? 

Some of those* heavy coin users are funny: they claim to spend a lot but once that these things happen, they come here and rage cause Devs made them waste 1 single potion. It is ok, you are right about it, because it is annoying wasting resources, but aren't you heavy coin users? Just buy another one. You could waste 2k in case of a great glad and 4k in case of a Great Upot. 

Do not get me wrong here, am not saying that you have no right at all to complain, again, I am just saying that once you are here, you must follow some rules, and Mods are called to make people respect those. Nothing else. You can complain. But once the issue has been explained, just be patient and enjoy something else while waiting servers to be up again.

Really Hope I did not sound harsh, this time. 

*In general 

Correctly said higgins, i can see myself in this well explained comment of yours. I did not want to personally attack u earlier, things just got a little heated.

Just a little disappointed by how things went but everything seemed to be fixed alright.

Have a wonderful day higgins, take care.

1 minute ago, borisdekleer said:

Correctly said higgins, i can see myself in this well explained comment of yours. I did not want to personally attack u earlier, things just got a little heated.

Just a little disappointed by how things went but everything seemed to be fixed alright.

Have a wonderful day higgins, take care.

Thank you a lot! Likewise there! :smile: