[2018.06.09] Game servers restart

Nightgale

4 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

at least in Tourmaline there was a warning starting from 8 minutes, actually.

Yeah 8 minute warning totally is fair and justified when you're farming a raid boss or in middle of a potted spam with other players

Just now, Oni Link said:

so?? you said 30 min.. we have 40 min T_T

look at the bright side, there is a team working on the problem now because they care about giving the best game experience to you! would you prefer them not to give a damn? 😉

• Developer

Guys, come on! We are trying to minimize consequences. Sometime things are not going just right. I'm sorry for this extrafast stop.

Servers will be up soon (all servers except RU-Amber - just to fix all the issues).

NO SE POR QUE RAZON ASEN UN RESET UN SABADO CUANDO MAS AFLUENCIA DE JUGADORES HAY JUGANDO SERA QUE NO LES INTERESA AVISAR ANTES PARA UNO NO PERDER POTAS NI ESTAR ASIENDO NADA DEVERIAN DE TENER UN POKITO MAS DE RESPETO ASIA EL JUGADOR QUE SIN NOSOTROS EL JUEGO NO SERIA NADA GRACIA A.T.M  ARTEMIZAAA

10 minutes ago, coldravens said:

guys chill we wont die cuz game is not avible for 1-2h you can go outside for walk or go left-rigth in the internet xD

Real life 1480465808-1476126484-2.png

EDIT : Is this maintenance about boss difficulty or something ?

Edited by Aglaophotis

7 minutes ago, coldravens said:

guys chill we wont die cuz game is not avible for 1-2h you can go outside for walk or go left-rigth in the internet xD

if i want walk or go internet i didnt play ws -.-

41 minutes ago, Higgings said:

How about reading instead of just raging? 🙂 - your potion is safe, do not worry. 

2h dude... you usually take 2h to make a party? 

after a server reset yea,they will not log all same time and its not 2h its 1h,im talking about arena pot.

26 minutes ago, Behappyy said:

some leache ppls cryng for pots here 😄 this guys always need somethink for cry^^

Atleast he cry about only a pot which is being wasted because of a sudden maintenance, unless like Mercs who always cry about nerfing mc skills when they cannot fight mc. 

Pff! Your guild might now be excited about 2 palas raging arenas! Stop making fun of others because when you look at the mirror it gives you your reality:winkingpumpkin:

4 minutes ago, coldravens said:

Wew i just want to remmind you guys that s..t happens time to times  lets not be ungreatfull i think xD

It's normal to panick when you make your whole life ln this game X)

27 minutes ago, snorlax said:

Guys, come on! We are trying to minimize consequences. Sometime things are not going just right. I'm sorry for this extrafast stop.

Servers will be up soon (all servers except RU-Amber - just to fix all the issues).

Cut the devs some slack, it's not easy to do bug fixing in production. 

18 minutes ago, wuili said:

NO SE POR QUE RAZON ASEN UN RESET UN SABADO CUANDO MAS AFLUENCIA DE JUGADORES HAY JUGANDO SERA QUE NO LES INTERESA AVISAR ANTES PARA UNO NO PERDER POTAS NI ESTAR ASIENDO NADA DEVERIAN DE TENER UN POKITO MAS DE RESPETO ASIA EL JUGADOR QUE SIN NOSOTROS EL JUEGO NO SERIA NADA GRACIA A.T.M  ARTEMIZAAA

por respeto que están trabajando en el sabado, para corregir problemas y usted pueda jugar tranquilamente. por respeto todos los potes y las minions serán devueltos. es necesario revisar su definición de respeto.

23 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

who made u the topic boss?Dont u have beter things to do???Go make a gir

Are u working at aigrind?Are u an administrator?Why u always talk here i dont know?Dont u have better things to do??Go make a gf or smth,stop trolling here!Mind ur business,we use real money here and we are right to get angry when we loose it,so pls stfu and dont talk if its not ur business!God damn kids,make a nub green name and he thinks his the creator of the game 😰 omg what this game become,cant believe it

His an moderator/forum moderator... His supposed to help people out here and answer their questions... smh😔

:pin1::come_on:

Edited by Snow

5 minutes ago, Thesamurai said:

Cut the devs some slack, it's not easy to do bug fixing in production. 

Yeah obviously that ain't easy and people shouldn't complain about stuff that they've no idea about. But then in the other hand, their time estimations could be made little more wisely. For example, saying that it'll take 3 hours and finishing it in 2 is way better than saying that it'll take 30mins and finishing it 1.5h.. :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:Especially when it happens twice in a row...

44 minutes ago, snorlax said:

Ru-Amber has the most hackers :[

36 minutes ago, snorlax said:

When i see a pineapple, i imagine that .where you should  be .

images (3).jpeg

10 minutes ago, Correbarry said:

What time does the maintenance go back? Server: BR Tourmaline ^^

Assim que o problema for resolvido. Não se preocupe, pots e minions serão devolvidos. Por favor, seja paciente.

tbh only thing that annoys me is the time they say the maintenance will take is like one third it actually takes most of the time. idk guess that it's pretty hard to predict then.. but it can mess up other plans if u stay around because u dont wanna waste pots but now its taking too long and too late to finish those pots tonight anyway if u gett what im saying.

• Developer
11 минут назад, Erta06 сказал:

When i see a pineapple, i imagine that .where you should  be .

That's pretty correct.

We are on our final stage. Keep calm!