Bladedancer after update 3.0.0

Looks like the bladedancers aren't as doomed as I thought because of the update 3.0.0. It seems that they have increased health, damage, Health regeneration, and the Hamstring skill now does bleed damage too which is pretty powerful. So now us BD's might stand a chance against all the new classes!  ;)

Looks like the bladedancers aren't as doomed as I thought because of the update 3.0.0. It seems that they have increased health, damage, Health regeneration, and the Hamstring skill now does bleed damage too which is pretty powerful. So now us BD's might stand a chance against all the new classes!  ;)

druids now have chop in bees + roots = epic kiter, earthquake does dmg 700 crits, rogues have increase dmg and crit dmg, good luck  :lol:

My lv3 hamstring do 3x 123 damage at daemons near kamp riff.

I got 20 extra damage.

16 extra hp regen.

500 extra hp.

But roots+bees do chop?

Earthquake now do damage?

• 2 weeks later...

Blade dancer is alot stronger now. The dot on hamstring is very strong (ive seen ppl dot 170) and it stuns movement and spells. Bd still got trouble with distance but now when they catch you its a very low chance for a mage or dps char with 2k to survive one good assult.

bd has good chances in arena now and I think devs did a good job getting them back on the court.

• 2 weeks later...

But still...I wish they could throw their swords to their enemy's face then hide and buy a new sword  :blush:

lmao ...that's exactly how i feel when i play a bd  :lol:

Bladedancers are still toys for Druids... Like Sulla said, the bees which does bleed and the roots... BD usually don't stand a chance 1 vs against Druids