Press F to Pay Respects

Ohh, Daria, I know you never talked there but don't you want to join back on discord and @r0land can't you come, too? :c with snorly and munkey :panda7: there are no annoying people except myself and no spammers:hopeless: Would make it easier to keep in touch if you would like to.

4 минуты назад, Morgana сказал:

Ohh, Daria, I know you never talked there but don't you want to join back on discord and @r0land can't you come, too? :c with snorly and munkey :panda7: there are no annoying people except myself and no spammers:hopeless: Would make it easier to keep in touch if you would like to.

I'm there! \o

It's been 4 months and 7 days since I last tried to contact Daria and never got her reply, but who's counting? Sweetheart, wish you the best and if you want me around you know where to find me, take care ❤  I'm sure you will do great in whatever you're aiming to. #r0lland same goes for you, except for the sweetheart part (easy girls, no drama or threats please) 🤣 

If any of you guys needs a hand in some new cool project and I might spend my available time being helpful, you can always send me a private message. I mean it 👍

7 минут назад, Gladiator сказал:

Goodbye R0land and Daria :cat7:

You will be missed, I wish you guys best of luck and success for your next carriers and I hope you find what you couldn't get in AIGrind.

Are you gonna show up in the forum as "members" maybe? :advise:

Thank you! :winkingpumpkin:

Don't know about that, actually. We may. :)