Press F to Pay Respects

Daria

As you already know, soon I'll be leaving my admin position. But things changed a bit more, and in a week or two I will leave AIGRIND as well. It's just time to move on/it's me, not you/ I just need some time for myself/your option.

I'm leaving for the best, and I strongly hope that for your best as well, since there is a whole new cast of admins on the forum, who will bring a new style of communication.

Just remember from time to time, that once there was Daria and she was truly happy to be a part of this forum and to communicate with all of you on a daily basis.

giphy.gif

P.S. And now just go back to enjoying the release post&update, they are more interesting, anyway. :)

Aw why leave aigrindbq27.gif

Surely ppl will miss u so much

Well, apart from that, i hope you the best of lucks Daria (: Thanks for such a great Admin here. Don't forget us

Только что, Blossoms сказал:

Aw why leave aigrindbq27.gif

Surely ppl will miss u so much

Well, apart from that, i hope you the best of lucks Daria (: Thanks for such a great Admin here. Don't forget us

I surely won't!

giphy.gif

I wish you the best for your life Daria. One day, maybe, we will meet again. Until then, do not forget us! 

F 

F

FF

FFFFFFFF     FF

FF 

FFFFFFFF     FF

FF

F

F 

1 minute ago, Blossoms said:

You do finally appear?:Snorlax:

The thing is I'm leaving too. We actually wanted to make one post (to rule them all) to say goodbye, but it's kinda sad.

2 minutes ago, r0land said:

The thing is I'm leaving too. We actually wanted to make one post (to rule them all) to say goodbye, but it's kinda sad.

:ping4:

Oh no.... Daria is leaving us too.... This game not worth playing anymore!:imdead:

3 minutes ago, r0land said:

Why god why..... :cry2:

:panda8: I used to think that Snorlax disguised herself as Daria for some reason. You both are probably the sweetest admins ever. Tc!

13 minutes ago, REAPER said:

Oh no.... Daria is leaving us too.... This game not worth playing anymore!:imdead:

Why god why..... :cry2:

It's time to move further. 

There will be no separate farewell post (goodbyes, you know), but I want say thank you to all of you, guys.

We had some fun during my REIGN (sorry!), you have become a very cool part of my life.

I'll be missing you.

E6RVBOLAGFR2HVP7UFALF7WCKQ.jpg

Edited by r0land

Just now, Lashabi said:

Before leaving ,can you share your real life photos please?:pin2:

lmao , I always imagined roland as Clint Eastwood. If he share his photo again , I could believe him  :pigface:

Just now, Omercix said:

lmao , I always imagined roland as Clint Eastwood. If he share his photo again , I could believe him  :pigface:

I got his fb, and i believe some others here also have:pin1:

I would love to meet with this community in real life too. I had so many memories with many friends in game, which I can not get in real life. Love you both roland and daria , I will really miss you. :cryingpumpkin:

8 minutes ago, Omercix said:

I would love to meet with this community in real life too. I had so many memories with many friends in game, which I can not get in real life. Love you both roland and daria , I will really miss you. :cryingpumpkin:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

Atleast tell us when skylore is going to launch ( you can pm me it will be kept secret):pin2:

It's really hard to tell know, you can trust me. I really hope they will start soon, but it's not my part to make any forecasts.

Edited by r0land

5 minutes ago, r0land said:

It's really hard to tell know, you can trust me. I really hope they will start soon, but it's not my part to make any forecasts.

Will they start a different website before launch?

Or there will be a single website only?

Edited by r0land

2 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

Will they start a different website before launch?

Or there will be a single website only?

Only if I knew 🙂

1 hour ago, r0land said:

Skylore caused you to leave?

Awesome, I just had a real shitty exam and I thought the day couldn't get any worse until now that I see two people leaving who both mean a lot to me.

Still, I wish you all the best for what's comming next and I hope we stay in touch or that our paths cross again someday :/

Haha, I could write an essay about how damn sad this makes me:pin7: Love you both lots!

3 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Skylore caused you to leave?

Hmmmm :teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:It's just my turn to get better, stronger and much more useful for gaming industry.

1 минуту назад, Morgana сказал:

Awesome, I just had a real shitty exam and I thought the day couldn't get any worse until now that I see two people leaving who both mean a lot to me.

Still, I wish you all the best for what's comming next and I hope we stay in touch or that our paths cross again someday :/

Haha, I could write an essay about how damn sad this makes me:pin7: Love you both lots!

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Still, I wish you all the best for what's comming next and I hope we stay in touch or that our paths cross again someday 😕

tenor.gif?itemid=4698421

2 часа назад, Daria сказал:

As you already know, soon I'll be leaving my admin position. But things changed a bit more, and in a week or two I will leave AIGRIND as well. It's just time to move on/it's me, not you/ I just need some time for myself/your option.

I'm leaving for the best, and I strongly hope that for your best as well, since there is a whole new cast of admins on the forum, who will bring a new style of communication.

Just remember from time to time, that once there was Daria and she was truly happy to be a part of this forum and to communicate with all of you on a daily basis.

giphy.gif

P.S. And now just go back to enjoying the release post&update, they are more interesting, anyway. 🙂

Что за тема? Почему на русском нету подобного?( Можете вкратце рассказать??(