vpn

Jackb

Question

The issue related to use of VPN or Proxy is the most controversial by online gaming companies, this year, specifically September, Microsoft closed the possibility of using VPN in the purchase of Xbox Live games from other countries by having a low value. Steam (Valve) in turn is banning players who were using Russian VPN to buy Games, due to the fact that the price is low. The subject is discussed every day in various online locations and it really becomes a shower of opinions against and for, this is on the part of the company and full obligation to take appropriate action to players who enjoy total cheating. Many industries do not add the price according to the Dollar or the GDP of the country, but with the currency, if it is being devalued the price tends to rise, as well as the taxes placed on top of the companies. The use of VPN is indeed illegal, the way the company treats the people who use it should be completely equal. It is wrong you are paying less for buying mcoins while your friend is paying a high price. :smoke:

Sorry, I can not keep quiet in these situations. :angry1:

23 hours ago, Jackb said:

cheating is illegal but as you said its not being delt with at this time.

so basically your saying its illegal but your not preventing it in any way shape or form?

your not investigating it? your not deleting the people who have knowingly broken the rules for so long?

i can see a civil dispute happening.

image.png

In some places Warspear is blocked, the only way to play/buy coins is by using VPN.

I can't see anything wrong in that.

And BTW i didn't say i used VPN to buy coins:facepalm1:

14 hours ago, Mrkhalifa said:

The issue related to use of VPN or Proxy is the most controversial by online gaming companies, this year, specifically September, Microsoft closed the possibility of using VPN in the purchase of Xbox Live games from other countries by having a low value. Steam (Valve) in turn is banning players who were using Russian VPN to buy Games, due to the fact that the price is low. The subject is discussed every day in various online locations and it really becomes a shower of opinions against and for, this is on the part of the company and full obligation to take appropriate action to players who enjoy total cheating. Many industries do not add the price according to the Dollar or the GDP of the country, but with the currency, if it is being devalued the price tends to rise, as well as the taxes placed on top of the companies. The use of VPN is indeed illegal, the way the company treats the people who use it should be completely equal. It is wrong you are paying less for buying mcoins while your friend is paying a high price. :smoke:

Sorry, I can not keep quiet in these situations. :angry1:

There is almost no differente between Russia/China and Brazil when it comes to buying coins😀

There is a big difference between Russia/China/Brazil and European countries. For the same price, being in Russia/China/Brazil, you get almost 2x more mcoins.

Edited by GalaxyRekt

if you make in app purchases whilst using the vpn its quite illegal.

if your using a vpn to play because its not recognised in your country your playing illegally according to your countries laws.

also i dont understand why your quoting a response to do with the issue around cheap mcoin and then using it as a reference to this point.

Edited by Jackb
adding text

1 hour ago, Jackb said:

if you make in app purchases whilst using the vpn its quite illegal.

if your using a vpn to play because its not recognised in your country your playing illegally according to your countries laws.

also i dont understand why your quoting a response to do with the issue around cheap mcoin and then using it as a reference to this point.

this is a controversial subject, just like bots

9 hours ago, Jackb said:

6 hours ago, Mrkhalifa said:

this is a controversial subject, just like bots

Nah, using bots is cheating and the game doesn't  allow you to make them.

VPN seems to be OK as long as you don't use it to fraud the payment system

Edited by GalaxyRekt

if warspear is banned in your country, and you have to use a vpn to access it, clearly your in breech of your own countries laws :P

5 hours ago, Jackb said:

if warspear is banned in your country, and you have to use a vpn to access it, clearly your in breech of your own countries laws 😛

Yes, but you can use VPN for a lot of other things than accessing blocked content. You are the one who decides if you want to use VPN. (as long as you aren't trying to trick the payment system ofc)

I think using vpn is not against the eula of the game but buying mc from a country where you aren't physically located is.

9 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

buying mc from a country where you aren't physically located is.

Precisely. 

are u just trying to argue or something?

if your country has warspear blocked, you have to use a vpn to play, therefor your accessing the game from another country, if you then make in app purchases your doing it illegally because your not pyshically located in that country, is that clear enough for you?

secondly, i dont see how this has anything to do with the current discussion i was having with support about the cinese mcoin price which you have started all this from, would you care to clarify?

thirdly using a vpn to play isnt illegal, i never said it was so where are you getting all this from?

I have quite clearly said, if warspear is banned in your country, and you have to use a vpn to access it, your in breach of your own countries laws, i have said nothing about it being illegal to se a vpn unless its banned in your own country.

would u care to explain to me how the cheap china mcoin price has anything to do with this discussion?

56 minutes ago, Jackb said:

are u just trying to argue or something?

if your country has warspear blocked, you have to use a vpn to play, therefor your accessing the game from another country, if you then make in app purchases your doing it illegally because your not pyshically located in that country, is that clear enough for you?

secondly, i dont see how this has anything to do with the current discussion i was having with support about the cinese mcoin price which you have started all this from, would you care to clarify?

thirdly using a vpn to play isnt illegal, i never said it was so where are you getting all this from?

I have quite clearly said, if warspear is banned in your country, and you have to use a vpn to access it, your in breach of your own countries laws, i have said nothing about it being illegal to se a vpn unless its banned in your own country.

would u care to explain to me how the cheap china mcoin price has anything to do with this discussion?

1: no one said anything about having countries with warspear blocked, idk where you get that from.

2: the title of this thread is "vpn" and @Mrkhalifa wrote that 

On 11/5/2018 at 12:06 AM, Mrkhalifa said:

The use of VPN is indeed illegal

so I explained why you can use VPN😚

if you actually read the whole topic, its about using vpn's to purchase mcoin.

sorry to be perdantic but clearly you havent read the whole thing :P

On 11/5/2018 at 2:48 PM, GalaxyRekt said:

In some places Warspear is blocked, the only way to play/buy coins is by using VPN.

I can't see anything wrong in that.

And BTW i didn't say i used VPN to buy coins:facepalm1:

There is almost no differente between Russia/China and Brazil when it comes to buying coins😀

There is a big difference between Russia/China/Brazil and European countries. For the same price, being in Russia/China/Brazil, you get almost 2x more mcoins.

what?

you clearly brought up the whole subject of warspear being blocked in countries and now suddenly no one said anything? pfft

Edited by Jackb
editing text

1 hour ago, Jackb said:

if you actually read the whole topic, its about using vpn's to purchase mcoin.

sorry to be perdantic but clearly you havent read the whole thing 😛

what?

you clearly brought up the whole subject of warspear being blocked in countries and now suddenly no one said anything? pfft

countries? Hmm ok then, nvm

😂👌

i have made a mistake there, my fault.... i apologise, 

you did in fact bring up the fact that its blocked and u have to use a vpn to access it.

That is only happening if your country has it blocked.

If warspear is blocked its due to the laws of that particular country.

As such if you do then access warspear your breaking 2 sets of laws, one your own countries laws, and secondly warspears if you make an in app purchase.

but the whole point of a vpn is the fact you can use it to change your location, to buy mcoin cheap.

These people have been for quite some time without any sort of due diligence in respect of the matter,

cheats being allowed to abuse the fact that you can use a vpn to mask/alter location to abuse a system, when as you saw above is quite visably there to be 

Edited by Jackb
adding

the topic shouldnt be closed, moveover the gaming company should take the necessary steps to prevent this from happening. ontop of that the system actually allows it as the above image proves.

what the flippin heck? 😄

19 minutes ago, Jackb said:

the topic shouldnt be closed, moveover the gaming company should take the necessary steps to prevent this from happening. ontop of that the system actually allows it as the above image proves.

what the flippin heck? 😄

how? only way would be to block vpn altogether i think, if thats possible.

Edited by Kaleidoscope

3 hours ago, Kaleidoscope said:

how? only way would be to block vpn altogether i think, if thats possible.

But the point of vpn is that it can access blocked sites

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

thats why im wondering if thats possible, i dont see then how you would find and ban those guys who sell cheap mcoins.

well they used to ip block people so banning vpns isn't altogether out of the realms of possibilities.

there is a multitude of points on this, but clearly the main ones are these.

1 the system quite visibly charges a lot less through the Chinese method.

2 the system must have been made this way or it wouldn't be there to exploit.

3 why is it there to be exploited in the first place?

4 why are people being treated unethically and unfairly/ why has the business chose to allow cheats to prosper.

5. after support has admitted they havent done anything about, what guarentee do we have that cheats wont continue to prosper and what sort of compensation are u going to offer those of us affected by it the most?

Many use VPN because the game is not available in the country where the person lives, it is a rather annoying subject to be discussed. There will be the wrong side to be used, but there will be cases where VPN is the only solution.

On 11/6/2018 at 11:23 PM, Mrkhalifa said:

@Higgings This topic should be closed ....:smoke:

there are for now no reasons to close this topic, since no rules have been violated yet. 

28 minutes ago, Higgings said:

there are for now no reasons to close this topic, since no rules have been violated yet. 

It is not a matter of violation of rules, but because it is an issue without solution, it will generate a discussion without direction and at some point it will generate misunderstandings here. There is no more that we discuss.

On 11/10/2018 at 4:03 PM, Jcbreff said:

I know a friend who buys mc coins using russian vpn for 1 year, every month he buys Mcoins and he is in Brazil, didn't get any ban, a lot of ppl do that in the Portuguese server, A LOT, and i never seen one of them getting banned.

This makes me think im on the loosing side cuz i buy without vpn so i pay more to get less coins, if they're not banning ppl who do that for Years then why wouldn't i do that too?

The only solution is if they don't ban, keep using it also use it yourself too, I never bought mcoins in my life but someone getting x2 faster amps cuz he can get x2 mcoins while I spent a bullshit amount of years to get to that is definitely unfair.

On 11/6/2018 at 5:05 PM, Higgings said:

Precisely. 

Well, i have bought a (100) to a couple hundred dollars worth of cheap mcoins in the past, can u inform me if i should return the money? Ps: i dont play the game anymore

3 hours ago, ahmedmajed said:

Well, i have bought a (100) to a couple hundred dollars worth of cheap mcoins in the past, can u inform me if i should return the money? Ps: i dont play the game anymore

I believe that this is something which requires the attention of the Support Team. You may want to try to send them a message so that they can give you precise instructions about what to do. 

([email protected])