vpn

Jackb

Question

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Yes it is

Don't get me wrong,I just wanna know if aigrind sets different price for different countries, is this player's fault to buy mcoins where it is cheaper??

31 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

Don't get me wrong,I just wanna know if aigrind sets different price for different countries, is this player's fault to buy mcoins where it is cheaper??

They explained why they do it. Look around in the forum, there must still be the answer somewhere. 

42 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

I think this price differenceses is quite acceptable , because minimum wage or gdp in dollars differ so much in different countries . This leads to a huge gap in purchasing power of people. Idk how do they decide the prices of mc coins in different countries but I think they consider about these factors to reduce the impact of this situation.

5 minutes ago, Omercix said:

I think this price differenceses is quite acceptable , because minimum wage or gdp in dollars differ so much in different countries . This leads to a huge gap in purchasing power of people. Idk how do they decide the prices of mc coins in different countries but I think they consider about these factors to reduce the impact of this situation.

Then there are many developing nations (including mine) have higher mcoin price than Russia (maybe China too I don't know exactly) and if you compare their GDP, Russia has better condition.

1 minute ago, Lashabi said:

Then there are many developing nations (including mine) have higher mcoin price than Russia (maybe China too I don't know exactly) and if you compare their GDP, Russia has better condition.

Russia has a different kind of  priority because all devs are russian. xd

2 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Russia has a different kind of  priority because all devs are russian. xd

That's true..but everything has good and bad sides 

That doesn't mean that I am supporting vpn purchasing, I just want a clear reason behind this prohibition

The thing is, im sure they have transaction records and purchases and to what account/ip address so im just at a loss as to why they ban some and not others, i was under the impression rules are rules.

I just wanted an answer from the actual company to know where its stance is on the subject.

1 hour ago, Jackb said:

The thing is, im sure they have transaction records and purchases and to what account/ip address so im just at a loss as to why they ban some and not others, i was under the impression rules are rules.

I just wanted an answer from the actual company to know where its stance is on the subject.

Make drama so that someone important will answer you :magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 6/7/2018 at 4:40 PM, Jackb said:

You want them to ban people who actually support their company? That sounds retarded xD, even if some players pay less, they are still paying so banning them makes no sense. Also, can you show me the VPN part on the rules section?

:piggy:+, some people have WS blocked so they have to use vpn to play, they can only buy coins via vpn

you can try flaming to bring the subject into disrepute all you guys want, its something in law im trying to get an answer to and has nothing to do with the people and more to do with the company so if you have nothing of value to add, please hush up.

They say its illegal but there is no rule about it, also i totally agree with what galaxy said about the using a vpn to play, so im trying to gauge what the actual rules are on the subject, Clarification is essential on this subject.

months later and still no clarification on the subject.

also on the prices, china has one of the best economies going and they have a lower mcoin price then russia.

can you justify this?

Have you tried sending a private message to a member of the support team, or have you tried emailing them? Maybe even tag some important people so they might give you some info?

Also, it is important to note that the main priority in the prices of mcoins is probably how the most money will be made, rather than 'justice'.

Typically, lower wage equates to lower prices, but this isn't always the best business decision due to various other factors including culture, history (of the prices in that country), politics and economics (inflation etc within the country).

Edited by IrishBoar

the problem is that they say its illegal and then allow it to continuously happen, support are aware of it, people have been complaining about this issue for years. Its not like im the first person to challenge this nor will i be the last.

I have absolutely no faith in support, someone admitts they account share, you send the ss with them admitting it and the reply is that isnt proof. Its just totally absurd, furthermore when certain people were found to be doing things to cheat in arena, the person wasnt deleted, he was allowed to keep his unfair gains. There has to be justification behind their actions otherwise you can say or do whatever you want with little to no accountability.

Yes, vpn to buy cheaper coins is illigal.

If you think that a certain decision was misundertanding, you can always contact another member of support team via other channels or write on support section too.

We do not cooperate with any cheaters, fraudsters or such. it's also absurd to think that way. What would AIGRIND earn from benefiting them? 

they would make more money, because banning them will hit their income, clearly.

So why have certain people never been banned for using the vpn cheat to buy mcoin and i can give u a stupidly long list of players who have abused this and never been banned. can u explain why?

i have spent alot on this game and then to find people spending half as much for the same is so agrovating its unreal, especially when your company does nothing about it. and they dont do anything about it lets be clear, its called evidence, from the latin that which is seen.

4 minutes ago, Jackb said:

they would make more money, because banning them will hit their income, clearly.

So why have certain people never been banned for using the vpn cheat to buy mcoin and i can give u a stupidly long list of players who have abused this and never been banned. can u explain why?

i have spent alot on this game and then to find people spending half as much for the same is so agrovating its unreal, especially when your company does nothing about it. and they dont do anything about it lets be clear, its called evidence, from the latin that which is seen.

they will be banned some day.

someday... which means im at a clear disadvantage and means i have to spend twice as much just to get on an equal footing.

and let me clarify this has been going on for years costing me all sorts of things ive been attempting to do in game.

Cheating is illegal in our game (and in any game I think).

The prices are established depending on set of economic factors of each certain country.
We constantly conduct the work aimed at the development of network of acceptance of payments and we study additional opportunities for our players in the different countries.

it still doesnt explain why china's mcoin price is lower then russia's when they have a really good economy... nor does it address the issue i raised.

yeah i will, it might take me a while to get access to a vpn which has access to china, or i will ask a chinese player to send me the info. And as to the other issues? Will they be delt with?

Just now, GalaxyRekt said:

Everyone who used Vpn at least once?

No, everyone who violate the rules and EULA terms.

3 minutes ago, Jackb said:

yeah i will, it might take me a while to get access to a vpn which has access to china, or i will ask a chinese player to send me the info. And as to the other issues? Will they be delt with?

OK, another questions?

so what about the fact ive had to spend twice as much to keep up with people using vpns? am i going to have anything done about it? compensation for years of having to pay twice the amount? or actual deletion of these people and not just a warning? what about the fact this has caused years worth of trouble for me? do i not even get an appology? 

and im sure your company has transaction records. im sure they are fully aware of who is russian, and who's just using a russian vpn to buy mcoins. may i ask why this isnt delt with on a regluar basis? as this has allowed this issue into being.

in your earlier statement you said cheating is illegal in any game, if the company isnt dealing with it, they are allowing it by proxy of allowing it to continue unhindered, unchallenged and unpunished.

It`s big work for all of us to find real violators.

We`ll make a decision about them and will see into the problem, but we can not do right now. We apologize for it.

21 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

I mean, used VPN to buy coins****

Yes, as we reported earlier it`s illegal to use vpn for cheap miracle coins from other countries.

8 minutes ago, IrishBoar said:

Is it illegal to buy mcoins when physically located in another country, or is this okay?

no, if you physically located in another country, it`s legal.

Только что, Cardinal сказал:

нет

А где тогда дешевле? :haha:

Я прошерстил с интересом многие страны и в общем всё оказалось одинаковым.

Только вот Китая не было в списке.

Помнится жаловались, что у них намного дешевле

Just now, Moonspells said:

А где тогда дешевле? :haha:

Я прошерстил с интересом многие страны и в общем всё оказалось одинаковым.

Только вот Китая не было в списке.

Помнится жаловались, что у них намного дешевле

дешевле на акциях 🤗

Цены уравнивали и стабилизировали.

Только что, Cardinal сказал:

дешевле на акциях 🤗

Цены уравнивали и стабилизировали.

:piggy: смотрите мне, чтобы был порядок

cheating is illegal but as you said its not being delt with at this time.

so basically your saying its illegal but your not preventing it in any way shape or form?

your not investigating it? your not deleting the people who have knowingly broken the rules for so long?

i can see a civil dispute happening.

image.png