[2018.06.07] Update Warspear Online 7.6: 10 years of confrontation. Release.

Daria

dear devs, These some dgs and bosses difficulty lvl  specially made for wardens, we mc fractions haven't warden type tank. So these dgs and bosses are much hard for mc. 

4 hours ago, subhojeet said:

dear devs, These some dgs and bosses difficulty lvl  specially made for wardens, we mc fractions haven't warden type tank. So these dgs and bosses are much hard for mc. 

Ayaaaa devs wanted to give firstborn a tank, because blade dancer can't use a shield 1522325846-jesusopti.png

Warden reducing the incoming damage by 50% with just fortification (you can still add the heavy armor reduction)  restores % of their health, while destroying your offensive stats 1501188178-jesusbestreup.png

They're like the 53k dummies in town, unkillable but noone will complain because a dummie can't kill you 1466366209-risitas24.png

Your reason to not play warden in 2018 ? 1469486040-masterissou.png

Edited by Aglaophotis

Why 2 bosses ? Berserk Guild many member fast attack mobs and boss nothing 2 boss @Daria EU-Emerald server problem ?

Unknown.jpg

Edited by vla-wot

27 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

Why 2 bosses ? Berserk Guild many member fast attack mobs and boss nothing 2 boss @Daria EU-Emerald server problem ?

Unknown.jpg

Anyone mc side done this boss ?

No wardens :[

8 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

When the boss has less than 40% hp, he creates his own copy with a reduced number of hp and other skills :dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Aren't you on holiday? This is weekend

10 минут назад, Blossoms сказал:

Aren't you on holiday? This is weekend

I am always with you, even on weekends. :hi:

Edited by Reivenorik

59 minutes ago, Waheed said:

Anyone mc side done this boss ?

No wardens :[

Its not about warden, this boss requires skils and smart tactics, check russian contest winner post, he said it himself: "Boss only can be killed from smart players not like other bosses, need timing and movement and PLAN"

48 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

When the boss has less than 40% hp, he creates his own copy with a reduced number of hp and other skills :dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

@Reivenorik btw dont tell them how to kill it :piggy:i love this boss ty hehehe

39 minutes ago, lallouss said:

Its not about warden, this boss requires skils and smart tactics, check russian contest winner post, he said it himself: "Boss only can be killed from smart players not like other bosses, need timing and movement and PLAN"

So you basically calling all other players as idiots. lmao .Guys like you make me mad. Themercs is so lucky  that they are playing on US lol. If you were in eu-emerald , you would see the real fear. 

Btw that event description tells nothing except the boss name. There should be some clues if it needs tactics , it always be like that. I am not supposed to go search who created that boss and told what shit about it. @Vera_Z created Nocturne and there is no tricky part of killing it. He also had a great story about his boss and excellent skills but however devs did not add much strategy , "TACTIC" or  "PLAN" to it. 

Edited by Omercix

I still remember when elfs cried for a tank coz they died always in techno 

21 minutes ago, lallouss said:

Show ss with a pala or bd tanking 😄

3 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Ok, mc hard cant tank barb and dk spam use pots hp..... only warden can ?

My barb high def and hp  boss 1-2 hit :angrypumpkin:

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 21.29.20.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 22.01.27.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 22.12.01.png

Edited by vla-wot

2 hours ago, Omercix said:

So you basically calling all other players as idiots. lmao .Guys like you make me mad. Themercs is so lucky  that they are playing on US lol. If you were in eu-emerald , you would see the real fear. 

lel he didnt say that. Chill and git gud

1 hour ago, vla-wot said:

Ok, mc hard cant tank barb and dk spam use pots hp..... only warden can ?

My barb high def and hp  boss 1-2 hit :angrypumpkin:

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 21.29.20.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 22.01.27.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 22.12.01.png

Holy MOLY... pop like popcorn XD...

Edited by Sinner

11 hours ago, lallouss said:

Kinda true here cuz  Eu elf guild karma killed it with bd tank and 20 ppl there was wardens tanking mobs but bd tanked the boss Next time we kill i ll make a video

11 hours ago, Omercix said:

Chill:cat2: I get why he doesn't want to tell anyone because mercs spent lots of time, pots and life scrolls to figure out how to kill it the best way. 

Haha. YOU are lucky that we aren't on EU:wind:

10 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Chill:cat2: I get why he doesn't want to tell anyone because mercs spent lots of time, pots and life scrolls to figure out how to kill it the best way. 

Haha. YOU are lucky that we aren't on EU:wind:

Yes, we are lucky that we are in EU otherwise we had to face that attitude problem

2 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

Yes, we are lucky that we are in EU otherwise we had to face that attitude problem

Ahh, you shouldn't go there..

If you were in our shoes, you would share our concern. This is not about having attitude problems but about having put lots of effort, resources and team work into something. Besides, if lallouss was able to figure out how to do it, I'm sure you can do it, too. Nothing can be created out of nothing:cat8:

from zeus vid i think they used warden with maxed def and left adds alive to heal him (look at all the 72/163 dmg taken), it seems nobody was using AoE (look at the hp of mobs) so they don't die and keep healing.

if they keeping it in a corner and stand far away it might be to avoid that "fateful connection" skill

how to do without warden? well if it's fateful link the problem use max shield skills or/and stand out of range. without warden no tank can tank all (i presume), so there should be one tank for ads one for boss. The one tanking boss should have max def/parry/block to minimize incoming dmg so other ppl take less dmg, and shields should be used on him.

take a dk/ward to tank adsd, then put bd/barb (shield/stone skin help reduce incoming dmg. add dk should be careful to attract adds fast so they don't help destroying stone skin) at boss and maybe u can kill.

these are just ideas my guild didn't try yet. I hope someone else than Mercs kill it soon. without ward if possible:cat2:Mercs became too greedy :cat2:

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

I get why he doesn't want to tell anyone because mercs spent lots of time, pots and life scrolls to figure out how to kill it the best way. 

I saw marcs killing way, one eric alone tanking whole boss and adds. and all members stand at other corner. That's how u guys killed. :haha:

On 6/8/2018 at 1:16 PM, Sandeep Sandhu said:

U call it only HARD :too_much_cuteness:its Insanely Hard :jackie_chan_wat:

6pt elf's couldn't take her down :whyyy1:

I saw one warden able to stand against this boss though it took him forever (2 hours maybe) to kill it.

My guildmates (4 of us) tried to interrupt him but we failed. That's how wardens are OP, they should be nerf!!!

53 minutes ago, Waheed said:

@Reivenorik

I just realized no new achives 

Why 😞

Mmm yea, maybe some event ones, with smilies as reward. 

Or a hidden Snorlar :cat2:

1 hour ago, Madz101 said:

:i_know_what_you_did_there:u did it cuz 1 HUYENTHOAI member helped u out

dont be greedy same mercs:happy::advise:

only take warden tank adds and mc healer can use heal skills on him

others kill boss

the priests will not be very devalued in the arena with the new items that have regeneration of mana? (I used Google translator in the text sorry if it got weird the text)