[2018.06.07] Update Warspear Online 7.6: 10 years of confrontation. Release.

Daria

3 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

Quão mais? pelo menos nos responda.

Demora muito tempo essa att, e os adm se quer nós responde

Btw , to those person who complained about why WS takes more than hours when updating . It's not because Warspear dont have a big developer its because it is already a constant method of updating RPG Games. They need to consume more than hours as possible because little mistake from them will ruin the whole game . They have the will to removed your items if they accidentally do that . So all you have to do is to have more patience and do not compare Warspear to other games because all i can say Warspear is the best RPG 2.5D game for me on AppStore . What if the warspear will be in 3D then even if its not possible ? Then we could conclude that this Game will be on Top 1 Rankings . That's all Thankyou . #Kazamixph #Kazamidk

4 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Friends, we are still at work and do our best to launch combat servers. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hurry up thn

I frankly to tell you that other RPG games (i will not mention cause it will be biased and also im not stereotyping) is nothing when we compare it to WarSpear . Althought they have PvP's but they dont have the opposite factions to create war ❤️ . We may experience a little bit boring but devs i suggest make only two servers please (if you can) but just make sure the number of players will be balance, because having more players in servers = more fun (in the philippines LOL just kidding). We want to experience every second there is elves at mcs outside killing each other. I want also to experience when i cross to another place i will get ganked HAHA . that's all again . please approved my comment Game Staff haha

Edited by Kazami

12 minutes ago, FredThaKing said:

Its been almost 12hrs since start update yea so much for 6hrs 

9 hours in my country

Idk where u live but maybe in the future :happy_yes1:

1 minute ago, Waheed said:

9 hours in my country

Idk where u live but maybe in the future :happy_yes1:

Started last night my country 12hrs ago i kno cause it logged us off after countdown lol

17 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Friends, we are still at work and do our best to launch combat servers. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Not talking to you. Still pissed for shoting daria. :angry1:

buenos dias queridos gm osea que los 10 años solo lo selebraran los nivel 12 o mas los demas lever los menospresian hay lvl 10 o menos qoe son mui op y solo tienen ese personaje no veo bien que solo salga el udate para unos y otros no querido gm 

Battle servers are running! To check, whether there is already an update for your platform, it is possible on our site: https://warspear-online.com/ru/download
Please note that the versions for different platforms may become available a bit later for reasons beyond our control.

Hi Daria,

Could you be kind enough to make a list of event specific things only in this update which will go away after the event? This will help us focus more on the event content now. Thanks.

:ping4:I want to challenge the map of activity for all seasons, not just myths ,I kind of feel that even though new myths and the return of the past 。 I still miss every season, every one of our activities. I wonder if they will come back together to celebrate the 10th anniversary. 

13 hours ago, Daria said:

Also, these bosses may drop:
- unique empower relics
- Unity signs
- minions
- catalysts and essences
- attack and defense spheres
- precious bars

Boss, itself do not drop its costume, right? Then it does not make sense to kill them without event. Also I see that bosses are made for events , they are hard to kill with 1pt and the boss rottyng ayr is really strong,  is it bugged or just too powerful?

1 hour ago, Omercix said:

Boss, itself do not drop its costume, right? Then it does not make sense to kill them without event. Also I see that bosses are made for events , they are hard to kill with 1pt and the boss rottyng ayr is really strong,  is it bugged or just too powerful?

Boss rotting ayr is crazy op 

Normal or bug ? :panda1:

Boss rotting ayr very hard to kill !!! Monsters give stun, has shield that returns damage (High), in addition to not being able to kill with 1 PT #NERF:cry2:

Edited by Liiberato

15 hours ago, Daria said:

Gifts

What's a birthday without gifts? All characters who will have entered the in-game world by the beginning of August will get a Priceless Chest that contains:
- Royal Mantle of the Decade/Royal Dress of the Decade (depending on the character's gender);
- Extra Pocket
- Seeker's Stamina Elixir
- 10 Teleportation Scrolls
- 10 Life Scrolls

its unfair. yes im new player but i did 2 set amp+10 and arena #1