[2018.06.07] Update Warspear Online 7.6: 10 years of confrontation. Release.

Daria

3 hours ago, Daria said:

omg, esse é o lançamento! : que-louco-coelho-emoticon:

Apodrecendo Jardim (nível recomendado - 22) 
- conjuntos heróicos (cabeça, corpo, mãos e pernas) de nível 20 com bônus poderosos: 
  - armadura de tecido: Aumento de Vida e Regeneração de Energia 
  - armadura leve: Precisão e Aumento de Vida 
  - armadura pesada: Saúde Aumentar e Parry 
- únicos acessórios de nível 20 com poder físico / mágico e Solidez e resistência bônus

Termitary (nível recomendado - 24) 
- conjuntos de equipamentos heróicos (cabeça, corpo, mãos e pernas) de nível 22 com bônus poderosos: 
  - armadura de tecido: aumento de saúde e regeneração de energia 
  - armadura leve: precisão e aumento de saúde 
  - armadura pesada: aumento de saúde e Parry 
- únicos acessórios de nível 22 com poder físico / mágico e Solidez e resistência bônus

Torre de Berengário (nível recomendado - 20) 
- conjuntos de engrenagens heróicos (mãos e pernas) de nível 20 (que poderia ter sido obtido em Campeões Coliseum) 
- únicos acessórios de nível 18 com poder físico / mágico e Solidez e resistência bônus 

Can Level 28 drop in these towers?:pin1:

1 minute ago, vavavi said:

Any chance for expert skill slots to be increased? I know it’s supposed to be limited to make players choose, but all these passive books making it hard to keep anything. Will be even harder in the future if new experts skills are added. 

Im using only the skills i find useful here and don’t have more than 2 passive books/resi and only 2 more slots available. All the while other classes have way more needed skills.

FA319EEA-860B-4A37-BDDE-48E45583336E.png

You can unlock using mcoin

16 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

You can unlock using mcoin

@vavavi @LashabiWe did that years ago it feels, both of us are heavy mcoin users and we got slots maxed at the maximum of 9 slots. Even with this update when they add 2x slots, it wont be enough for all experts+ passive books😪

Edited by Lazylion

Just now, Lazylion said:

We did that years ago it feels, both of us are heavy mcoin users and we got slots maxed at the maximum of 9 slots. Even with this update when they add 2x slots, it wont be enough for all experts+ passive books😪

They are adding more slots which can be unlocked using mcoin.. read release note

3 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

They are adding more slots which can be unlocked using mcoin.. read release note

Even with that it’ll be a struggle if you want to get the passive skills. You can only sacrifice so many experts to make room for them.

And while we’re on the topic, more bag space ples:dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by vavavi

28 minutes ago, Liiberato said:

Apodrecendo Jardim (nível recomendado - 22) 
- conjuntos heróicos (cabeça, corpo, mãos e pernas) de nível 20 com bônus poderosos: 
  - armadura de tecido: Aumento de Vida e Regeneração de Energia 
  - armadura leve: Precisão e Aumento de Vida 
  - armadura pesada: Saúde Aumentar e Parry 
- únicos acessórios de nível 20 com poder físico / mágico e Solidez e resistência bônus

Termitary (nível recomendado - 24) 
- conjuntos de equipamentos heróicos (cabeça, corpo, mãos e pernas) de nível 22 com bônus poderosos: 
  - armadura de tecido: aumento de saúde e regeneração de energia 
  - armadura leve: precisão e aumento de saúde 
  - armadura pesada: aumento de saúde e Parry 
- únicos acessórios de nível 22 com poder físico / mágico e Solidez e resistência bônus

Torre de Berengário (nível recomendado - 20) 
- conjuntos de engrenagens heróicos (mãos e pernas) de nível 20 (que poderia ter sido obtido em Campeões Coliseum) 
- únicos acessórios de nível 18 com poder físico / mágico e Solidez e resistência bônus 

Can Level 28 drop in these towers?:pin1:

All lvls can drop in any dungeons

3 minutes ago, vavavi said:

Even with that it’ll be a struggle if you want to get the passive skills. You can only sacrifice so many experts to make room for them.

And while we’re on the topic, more bag space ples:dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Yeah , expert skill slots should be different from the passive skill books. It would be better. However this is not a problem for many players because they generally don't have or have only 1 or 2 passive skill books.

3 minutes ago, Omercix said:

However this is not a problem for many players because they generally don't have or have only 1 or 2 passive skill books.

Could imagine one of the reasons being the limited slots. Atleast personally i’d love to get most of them if possible

9 minutes ago, vavavi said:

Could imagine one of the reasons being the limited slots. Atleast personally i’d love to get most of them if possible

I meant people could not afford to gather all skill books . I aggre with you these passive skill books should be in a different page or should not take a skill slot. 

23 minutes ago, Omercix said:

I meant people could not afford to gather all skill books . I aggre with you these passive skill books should be in a different page or should not take a skill slot. 

I think the idea of limited expert skills would force peoples to choose the stats they're looking for, and not ridiculously stack expert book to dig a gap between them and regular players.

And passive skills were originally there to help peoples that doesn't ahve enought hotkeys.

34 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Mmm i think its awesome idea they to be in same skill slots this mean we need to chose build and not just become 1 man army with all passive/active skills in our grasp xD

Just now, coldravens said:

Mmm i think its awesome idea they to be in same skill slots this mean we need to chose build and not just become 1 man army with all passive/active skills in our grasp xD

1 man army xd Tell this to @vavavi

1 hour ago, Lashabi said:

No, its you who need to open your eyes and read my post, i mentioned the 2 slots that will be added. Wont help me or vavavi who got 3-4x passive books+resil book alrdy. I need a total of 14 slots for me to be happy and use the experts and passive i want on my char or should i start delete the expert skills like rush, shield, sonic and power of blades to get slots for these new passive books?!?

11 minutes ago, coldravens said:

We could be able to add all experts and passives if we wanted, and still chose what build you exactly wants since you can still only have 10 slots in hotkey bar.

3 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

No, its you who need to open your eyes and read my post, i mentioned the 2 slots that will be added. Wont help me or vavavi who got 3-4x passive books+resil book alrdy. I need a total of 14 slots for me to be happy and use the experts and passive i want on my char or should i start delete the expert skills like rush, shield, sonic and power of blades to get slots for these new passive books?!?

I think u shouldn't be able to own every passive skill anyway

Fero,resi

4x new 

Pene,attack speed,cd

Def and magic def 

Criti dmg and accu

Maybe i missed some idk but that would be 13 passive skills which would already take all ur slots.

As u said the only way to be able to own more than 4 passives to delete expert skills or to make a different slot for passives 

14 minutes ago, Lazylion said:

We could be able to add all experts and passives if we wanted, and still chose what build you exactly wants since you can still only have 10 slots in hotkey bar.

haveing all passives will make you 1 man army and rich players will basicly own every player they see, so thats why we have limits and also you need to chose witch skills to use witch make the game intresting

6 hours ago, Daria said:

Snorlar (to activate it, complete Champions Coliseum at any difficulty level) - Snorlar's Treasury, which may contain:
- Snorlar costume
- Book "Enhanced Solidity"

6 hours ago, Daria said:

Rottung Ayr (to activate it, complete Champions Coliseum at any difficulty level) - Rottung Ayr's Treasury, which may contain:
- Rottung Ayr costume
- Book "Power of Life”

Both these bosses will be activated by coliseum dungeons?

17 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

Both these bosses will be activated by coliseum dungeons?

it is obviously stated:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

17 minutes ago, Goodnight said:

Um jogo 2D com uma manutenção demorada dessa ???? Pelo amor de Deus ...

Pois é amigo, fazer o que ne kkkk