[2018.06.06] Game servers restart. Welcome update 7.6!

Reivenorik

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg.361c5da94b2ec89d3763a83004e95b1b.jpg

Dear players!

On Thursday, 07.06.2018, our game servers will be restarted at 09:00 CEST due to the game update.

The game will be unavailable for about 8 hours.

Please, don't plan anything significant in the game at this time.

See you!

Edited by Reivenorik

batman i believe you the one that gonna bring justice to the world of arinar we trust in you :yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Man

4 минуты назад, Aglaophotis сказал:

Reivenorik silently edited the post 😏

Damn it, though no one would notice :smoke:

Edited by Reivenorik

Why this game, has 6-8 hrs time for every update? I have been playing other games, w much better graphics, much better everything,with much less bugs,n no other game needed 6-8hrs for update.

In fact. U arent adding anything new. Just old features, back to game. With maybe just different colors

Edited by BgVoin

19 minutes ago, BgVoin said:

Why this game, has 6-8 hrs time for every update? I have been playing other games, w much better graphics, much better everything,with much less bugs,n no other game needed 6-8hrs for update.

In fact. U arent adding anything new. Just old features, back to game. With maybe just different colors

Tell me my friend, why are you waiting 6/8 hours if you can play better games ?

My friend, im not sitting in warspear for 6 hrs, waiting for the update to be done. So im not waiting for anything. It just makes me asking, why for 10 yrs, updating this game always takes 6hrs?

World of tanks update takes exactly 15 minutes. N its so much better game w much more features

You probably have no idea how much work it takes to make content and patch the updates.

Compared to other popular online games out there, AIGrind does not have a big developer team that work on the updates.

This update has specific features which may cause problems for them, such as restoring very old characters and recycling inactive names.

They are obviously patching the game as fast as they possibly can, not only for the players, but for themselves too.

It's their source of income and not only that, it's their own creation, I'm sure they are as excited as everyone else is about the update.

All we can do is wait. It's not like complaints will magically speed up their work.

Edited by Shitzo

23 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg.361c5da94b2ec89d3763a83004e95b1b.jpg

Dear players!

On Thursday, 07.06.2018, our game servers will be restarted at 09:00 CEST due to the game update.

The game will be unavailable for about 8 hours.

Please, don't plan anything significant in the game at this time.

See you!

It's about to 10 hours 😡