[Help Request] Game Progression Unclear

marid

Hi!

New player here.

Loving the game so far and discovering so much depth every time i play it.

I have hit lvl 12 Ranger, had so much help ingame from higher lvl players, however i do not seem to understand how to progress..

What i mean exactly, is that i am finishing quests, levelling up, trying to sell junk, making some gold, but it's unclear when to:

- move to another area

- start dungeons

- start crafting

- buy equipment

I have read many guides and everything seems vague.. 

If at least i can get an answer regarding 'when to move to another area' (which i supposed is by the Port?) would be enough of a tip for me 

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, marid said:

- move to another area

complete all quest of this map. without complete dg u can leave that map and go irselnort. at irselnort you have to complete all yellow quest for go next map.

there is many blue quest those only for get exp and few gold.

1 hour ago, marid said:

- start dungeons

u can skip all first map dgs. or take help for do those.

1 hour ago, marid said:

- start crafting

after lvl 10 any time u can start crafting. or can skip crafting. crafting is not necessary.

1 hour ago, marid said:

- buy equipment

in my opinion, lvl 13 you can buy gears, then at lvl 20 u can buy gears, then at lvl 28(max atm)  u can buy your permanent gear.

in middle of lvl 13-20 your can change wep for better dmg.

1 hour ago, marid said:

which i supposed is by the Port?

at the top of the map there is a mercenary, who can take you to next map irselnort.

good luck:advise:

agree with subhojeet. save gold as long as u are lvling up so don't buy ears too often lvl 13 might be expensive but u can sell when u don't need anymore.

in my opinion u can wait for lvl 15 nadir heroic gears when u will be done with chainless (u'll understand what i mean later) or buy cheap lvl 17 then lvl 22 gears. (or as a ranger lvl 18 killing wisper gears that can last till u get your definitive gears)

As for weap u can buy blue craft weaps and change them regularly for more dmg.

dungeons and some bosses quest aren't necessary to move to map 2. u can skip them. Move to the next town map as soon as u can.

Map 2 will be unlocked when u get a quest starting in last elf town and finishing in the port. When u hand it to the npc then u can take the boat to "irselnort" and start questing map 2.

U can start crafting if you want. I just suggest u don't go ahead too soon if u lose gold in the process. If u are losing gold it'll be very costly (reaching max lvl is very long)

dungeons give you rewards. It's always good to enter one as long as u match the required lvl. But as a questor u probably won't be invited unless u got the quest because of your gears aren't the good, definitive ones.

As for ur bag:

-keep imperishability sign (use when amping any other lvl than from +0 to +1, otherwise u might lose ur item. Save for weaps u'll keep a while, or definitive items)

-u can sell to npc all the lvl 1 dmg/def sphere that are personnal. U don't need to amp lvl 1-11 gears since u are lvl 12 and going up.

-sell at dealer the spheres that have "none" attribute.

-keep the pot

-whatever u want with the cheese

-sell the scroll to npc

-sell the flowers/weed to npc

-use runes on ur gears if u can. if u have better runes on them alrdy or if they are low lvl u can npc. lvl 12/16 common crystals/runes will do the job anyway

good luck

On 6/5/2018 at 7:35 PM, Pecleb said:

agree with subhojeet. save gold as long as u are lvling up so don't buy ears too often lvl 13 might be expensive but u can sell when u don't need anymore.

in my opinion u can wait for lvl 15 nadir heroic gears when u will be done with chainless (u'll understand what i mean later) or buy cheap lvl 17 then lvl 22 gears. (or as a ranger lvl 18 killing wisper gears that can last till u get your definitive gears)

As for weap u can buy blue craft weaps and change them regularly for more dmg.

dungeons and some bosses quest aren't necessary to move to map 2. u can skip them. Move to the next town map as soon as u can.

Map 2 will be unlocked when u get a quest starting in last elf town and finishing in the port. When u hand it to the npc then u can take the boat to "irselnort" and start questing map 2.

U can start crafting if you want. I just suggest u don't go ahead too soon if u lose gold in the process. If u are losing gold it'll be very costly (reaching max lvl is very long)

dungeons give you rewards. It's always good to enter one as long as u match the required lvl. But as a questor u probably won't be invited unless u got the quest because of your gears aren't the good, definitive ones.

As for ur bag:

-keep imperishability sign (use when amping any other lvl than from +0 to +1, otherwise u might lose ur item. Save for weaps u'll keep a while, or definitive items)

-u can sell to npc all the lvl 1 dmg/def sphere that are personnal. U don't need to amp lvl 1-11 gears since u are lvl 12 and going up.

-sell at dealer the spheres that have "none" attribute.

-keep the pot

-whatever u want with the cheese

-sell the scroll to npc

-sell the flowers/weed to npc

-use runes on ur gears if u can. if u have better runes on them alrdy or if they are low lvl u can npc. lvl 12/16 common crystals/runes will do the job anyway

good luck

On 6/5/2018 at 5:18 PM, subhojeet said:

complete all quest of this map. without complete dg u can leave that map and go irselnort. at irselnort you have to complete all yellow quest for go next map.

there is many blue quest those only for get exp and few gold.

u can skip all first map dgs. or take help for do those.

after lvl 10 any time u can start crafting. or can skip crafting. crafting is not necessary.

in my opinion, lvl 13 you can buy gears, then at lvl 20 u can buy gears, then at lvl 28(max atm)  u can buy your permanent gear.

in middle of lvl 13-20 your can change wep for better dmg.

at the top of the map there is a mercenary, who can take you to next map irselnort.

good luck:advise:

Thank you both! Really helpful, moving forward at a good pace now ! (I can't find the like/thank button here, i want to thumbs up these answers)

I have one more question, regarding money making, i like the grinding aspect of games, and i'm attempting to grind the mats needed for the daily quest, i'm selling them for lower than average prices in the market, but they're not selling.. any tips regarding this? and/or any other moneymaking tips ?

Thanks!

On 6/8/2018 at 10:38 AM, marid said:

(I can't find the like/thank button here, i want to thumbs up these answers)

i'm attempting to grind the mats needed for the daily quest, i'm selling them for lower than average prices in the market, but they're not selling.. any tips regarding this?

It's the heart symbol in the lower right corner of a post. 

That may be because few people do those. Once you get to high enough level, those quests disappear. And those that do do them, may not look at the market and/or are poor.

What I used to do long time ago, I collected the items when those weren't the quest for the day, and sold them when there literally was a queue for the objectives.

I knew a lot of players who collected the trophies for quests map 2 to sell in the market and made some gold with that for a while. Idk how much it profits nowadays. Ah! Of course I couldn't forget to mention that ''Genie of bloody fire'' is the best boss for you to farm as soon as you get to the map 2. This boss drops good items lvl13 which you might want to use or sell for a decent amount of gold.