[2018.06.04] Update Warspear Online 7.6: 10 years of Сonfrontation. Preview.

Daria

3 minutes ago, Daria said:

The release post is coming soon, only minutes left!

giphy.gif

The moment you start studying and then you read this...

2008855034_PuffPant.jpg.3b03b092bfec7664fb800eab20d1cf96.jpg

Battle servers are running! To check, whether there is already an update for your platform, it is possible on our site: https://warspear-online.com/ru/download
Please note that the versions for different platforms may become available a bit later for reasons beyond our control.

23 hours ago, Daria said:

Beholder (to activate it, kill the characters of another Alliance, which level is not lower than level of your character or group

I am 28 lvl what kill of level 24-26 lvl or higher ? and all map ?  @Reivenorik @Daria

3 hours ago, vla-wot said:

I am 28 lvl what kill of level 24-26 lvl or higher ? and all map ?  @Reivenorik @Daria

You should kill your 28 , but if someone level 20 , he should kill level 20+ .

10 minutes ago, Venki said:

As it is said , No reputation is required for all  dgs in ayvondil on all difficulties,

Does that mean now during this event period of time  we can clear all (easy normal hard) yellow dg quests of town 1(garden) and town 2 (tialocs) and unlock town 3(garu) without doing the dailies which we used to do to reach the specific reputation limit in order to complete these dgs?

@Daria @Reivenorik

Definitely, from what i got from the post.

• Nightgale pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys! sz

I searched for topics in the forum, videos on Youtube and even asked several players, but no one knew how to help me about.

We tried several times to complete the Termitary Tower - Myth Level and even being in a group of 5 players level 28 with good equipment, we consider the level of difficulty of it very complex compared to all other Mythic towers.

We believe that this is the reason why we do not even meet people who are using it. Would that be correct?

Even there are some monsters - that activate in the course, from where at last those beings arise ?? Is any tip or advice possible on how to build the tower using only the Explorer's vigor? >:D

A hypothesis thought that maybe players of different levels in the group can influence the dynamics and difficulty of the Tower. Do we have any basis for this?

Sorry if I'm being inappropriate, I'm new to the forum and would like to do well.

Thanks!!

1 hour ago, daninaativa said:

Hello guys! sz

I searched for topics in the forum, videos on Youtube and even asked several players, but no one knew how to help me about.

We tried several times to complete the Termitary Tower - Myth Level and even being in a group of 5 players level 28 with good equipment, we consider the level of difficulty of it very complex compared to all other Mythic towers.

We believe that this is the reason why we do not even meet people who are using it. Would that be correct?

Even there are some monsters - that activate in the course, from where at last those beings arise ?? Is any tip or advice possible on how to build the tower using only the Explorer's vigor? >:D

A hypothesis thought that maybe players of different levels in the group can influence the dynamics and difficulty of the Tower. Do we have any basis for this?

Sorry if I'm being inappropriate, I'm new to the forum and would like to do well.

Thanks!!

Since the beggining of this event there has already been changes in TT dgs to make it easier (https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/64981-20180615-changes-in-mythical-level-of-tree-of-the-seasons-and-termitary-dungeons/), but the thing is that since the hard/heroic difficulty, all termitary towers are long. This is how it's designed - no one should be frustrated about it. Is it worth it? Does it have a better drop rate than other towers? I can't give you this answer. 🧙‍♀️ Although, if after the nerf, the mobs are equally as powerful as in hero dg, I'd say that you could build a party with 1 very good support class only,1 tank and op demagers. I haven't herad many ppl complaining about TT myth, this should be okay.

There was no mention about it by developers, my answer is no.

Edited by Aкasha