[2018.06.04] Update Warspear Online 7.6: 10 years of Сonfrontation. Preview.

Daria

1 minute ago, coldravens said:

Still little disaponted cuz i was hopeing for the last zone in avyndil for 10th bday of ws i think that was what we needed + the updates.

We all were.

Got jebaited so hard into new town + lv30 :pin6:

New items though, can't complain. Ayyyyyeeee

Edited by Shitzo

Moar amping yayy :piggy:

48 minutes ago, heavybowus said:

Nocturne ... common name .. from somewhere .37944A5F-9120-4E02-81C5-6A289C6E5E4F.jpeg

From league of legends

11 minutes ago, coldravens said:

Still little disaponted cuz i was hopeing for the last zone in avyndil for 10th bday of ws i think that was what we needed + the updates.

Russian forum is already bursting out

the game is about to be disastrous I think it came to an end the administrators just do what they believe.they do not think of us is pure selfishness

14 minutes ago, Omercix said:

here you go :clapping:

and a great dissapointment for me there is no att speed set buff for light armor :cryingpumpkin:

Are those DMG ring rewards of arena??? With resist buff?

Arena items shall usually have Resilience as statistic. I think these items come fron Mythical Level Dungeons. If they do, then it is really a big deal 

2 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

@Higgings these rings seems arena reward but I am highly suspecious because accessories have solidity stat too

Screenshot_2018-06-04-23-24-18-874_com.android.chrome.png

its dung drop i think cuz arena items dont have parameter equipining so this means tehno dung will drop 25 lvl ones 

mm

light sets can be combined nicely and mana rege on boots will save seekers

heavy sets are basically op. like 5.8% parry omg shouldn't it be 2.9? But low accuracy

cloth sets op for druid but no cd and not that good for mage. If we wan't to get max dmg we lose a lot of hp and we don't rly need accuracy. If we use hp we don't care about mana rege and we lose a lot of crit. I think i'll stick with craft.

hp magic rings+solidity will save palas if there are some at an higher lvl than 18.

Edited by Pecleb

4 minutes ago, coldravens said:

its dung drop i think cuz arena items dont have parameter equipining so this means tehno dung will drop 25 lvl ones 

If they do It will certainly kill the craft accessories

2 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

mm

light sets can be combined nicely and mana rege on boots will save seekers

heavy sets are basically op. like 5.8% parry omg shouldn't it be 2.9?

cloth sets op for druid but no cd and not that good for mage. If we wan't to get max dmg we lose a lot of hp and we don't rly need accuracy. If we use hp we don't care about mana rege and we lose a lot of crit. I think i'll stick with craft.

hp magic rings+solidity will save palas if there are some at an higher lvl than 18.

Same thogths 1 set lacks crit other 1 lacks hp, acc is nice but in "oh s..t"

moments in dung acc wont save our lifes xD

2 minutes ago, Shitzo said:

They might be Mythical Berengar's Tower drops

So we suppose to have lv26 items, in Tech? (Or 25, in our case and following the level of any item available there) 

1 minute ago, Lashabi said:

If they do It will certainly kill the craft accessories

don't think so.

Maybe for light but not for heavy/cloth

Cuz tanks will need more hp. and at least for elves mages need better/hp stats mix and druids need cd. Though might be good mixes for necros/priest/shams

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

So we suppose to have lv26 items, in Tech? (Or 25, in our case and following the level of any item available there) 

It could be craft too.

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Or maybe these are from new cc vendor?

2 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

don't think so.

Maybe for light but not for heavy/cloth

Cuz tanks will need more hp. and at least for elves mages need better/hp stats mix and druids need cd. Though might be good mixes for necros/priest/shams

Mmm i have necro and i can say craft with some pink armors are better than this set those may suit better for shamy and lock :smile:

I'm guessing:

Techno will drop lv28 weapons. Heroic Nadir will drop lv26 gears with set bonus. Berengar's Tower will drop lv18 rings.

Not sure about the Mythical ones though.

I was thinkin they would drop based on the Easy-Heroic table; Garden = Capes/Rings, Term = Amulets, Tree = Armours, Tech = Weapons.

But I can't really tell since they have level requirements that are far off.

Happy 10th Birthday Warspear! :christmaskiss:

Finally a good update after a long wait! Was expecting lvl30 and t5 but this is still awesome, new content is new content! :yay:

Thanks for improving farming, and oh boy, finally we see the boss contest winners in the game. And nice new gears, me likey. But why both heavy gears have block? I suppose it's a mistake.

Also are those new bosses a part of a temporal 1 month event or permanent changes? It wasn't really clear from the announcement.

One thing really disappointing is the you guys decided to put Beholder in PvP cave, I know it is a player made thing but it has pretty much become a ''Warspear culture'' over the past years. Wars could happen there, or people could test their 1v1 skills, but now I don't know what's gonna happen in there, I hope we find a new place for Beholder. At least the area has gotten bigger ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Otherwise everything looks nice and promising, looking forward for the release post.

Edited by Gladiator

11 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Finally a good update after a long wait! Was expecting lvl30 and t5 but this is still awesome, new content is new content! :yay:

Thanks for improving farming, and oh boy, finally we see the boss contest winners in the game. And nice new gears, me likey. But why both heavy gears have block? I suppose it's a mistake.

Also are those new bosses a part of a temporal 1 month event or permanent changes? It wasn't really clear from the announcement.

One thing really disappointing is the you guys decided to put Beholder in PvP cave, I know it is a player made thing but it has pretty much become a ''Warspear culture'' over the past years. Wars could happen there, or people could test their 1v1 skills, but now I don't know what's gonna happen in there, I hope we find a new place for Beholder. At least the area has gotten bigger ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Otherwise everything looks nice and promising, looking forward for the release post.

Still no news of skylore :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

14 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Some bosses for event I think, like beholder,snorlar etc... They will be gone after 10years anniversy. But I am not sure too.

23 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

On the description it says there will be a portal leading to them, plus it says it's a guild event.

I'm sure it's just like this for the test server. They will probably have their own areas on the live version.

Nevermind, I just re-read it.

LUL RIP PvP cave

Edited by Shitzo

2 hours ago, Omercix said:

here you go :clapping:

and a great dissapointment for me there is no att speed set buff for light armor :cryingpumpkin:

Aw, same thought :head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

No speed set for light gear #disappointed

1 hour ago, Omercix said:

Some bosses for event I think, like beholder,snorlar etc... They will be gone after 10years anniversy. But I am not sure too.

You can take Speed from 2 light sets right now. the only problem is that they are quite outdated now. But from my point of view, I like the fact that they tried to make new set bonuses, and not only the Speed one. Mix everything with 2 pieces of the kronus set, and here you go! 😄

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

You can take Speed from 2 light sets right now. the only problem is that they are quite outdated now. But from my point of view, I like the fact that they tried to make new set bonuses, and not only the Speed one. Mix everything with 2 pieces of the kronus set, and here you go! 😄

Yeah I got my ideal build on my head already, waiting for spam to drop these items :christmascandy:

Lower the price of miracles and listen to the players and not do what you want

this update does not serve only for garbage that does not continue.have the favor of putting on level 30 and there is no garbage people are starting to leave - the path of the game is black with no future in sight.- happy birthday warspear you have exploded all the forums at the same

Edited by rumpormi
Lower the price of miracles and listen to the players and not do what you want

6 hours ago, Omercix said:

Yeah I got my ideal build on my head already, waiting for spam to drop these items :christmascandy:

Include me too ( wait, let me find free time from my busy schedule xD)

3 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

Include me too ( wait, let me find free time from my busy schedule xD)

I did as well xdd. But I don't know if it will be the case to change my craft set :pin7:

1 hour ago, vavavi said:

Great. Now that you cant sit in pvp cave and have a chat with people theres no reason left to play:dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Changing place? :3 

Good now low level players wont be harassed by high level players who came at pvp cave starts attacking/ disturbing low levels when so called high leves get bored.

3 hours ago, vavavi said:

Great. Now that you cant sit in pvp cave and have a chat with people theres no reason left to play

we can upgrade our cave to hall of discard at ayvond t1 up.:advise:

pvp.png

bigger place, better look, easy to reach.. now after complete t4 quest or dg no need to use teleport for go pvp cave. easy to go pvp hall.:hehe:

34 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

we can upgrade our cave to hall of discard at ayvond t1 up.:advise:

pvp.png

bigger place, better look, easy to reach.. now after complete t4 quest or dg no need to use teleport for go pvp cave. easy to go pvp hall.:hehe:

I c u have a company over there :pfftch1:

I'll ask again (sorry for the spam, but it is not really clear in the announcement) :

Are these bosses huntable even after the event? (Snorlar, Beholder, Demo, Avenger) :pin1:

One question. Have any expert skill avaliable in library on this att?

or this skills lv 18 drops from bosses? :staringpumpkin:

Edited by Dariantes
z1