[2018.06.04] Update Warspear Online 7.6: 10 years of Сonfrontation. Preview.

Daria

5 hours ago, Daria said:

e3a655d273e4dd390210c44b429cb4a6.pngNocturne (Ayvondil)

Nocturne is a magical creature endowed with its own consciousness and will. It was created by the Forsaken in the depths of the Abyss as a "weapon of retribution": the consubstantial magic of the Chosen and the Firstborn, Nocturne is invulnerable to them. However, Nocturne got out of control and, having disposed of its creators, disappeared somewhere on the Ayvondil, where the forces of darkness and light had long intertwined. Havin gno need for food or air, Nocturne disappeared at the bottom of the sea, attracted by some mysterious source of power. However, over time, the inhabitants of the sea, terrorized by Nocturne, managed to drive it to the surface - on a deserted island near Maliat.

Nocturne is located on the Lost Island near Maliat, where you can get through a special portal.

*Gasps*
Skipped some heartbeats.. literally.
The backstory.. I like it better.

Shame that it was renamed to the very name I evaded.

Now it shares the same name as that champion from some other realm. *chuckles*

Damnation, she grew so fast. *sniffs*

Well,
Looking forward Great Ones. *rubs palms*
Much gratitude.

53 minutes ago, Higgings said:

It is an update where they offer you to kill bosses and to go for old fashionable dungeon with an increased difficulty level. I am not sure also what kind of 2% you're taking in consideration, since it is basically something you can do even with Random Players.

This is not the right place for classes' discussion. Please, remain on topic :) 

Offer me to kill bosses .

How i can kill a boss when so many players want to kill aslo ? And its will be a choas on that spot . Many players with really op items and high dmg and good party of best players . Its impossible to fight with them .

I hope i missunderstand everything . Because i don't want to miss these things at all . No one hates doing dg and hunt with friends and have fun :pin3:

25 minutes ago, Vera_Z said:

*Gasps*
Skipped some heartbeats.. literally.
The backstory.. I like it better.

Shame that it was renamed to the very name I evaded.

Now it shares the same name as that champion from some other realm. *chuckles*

Damnation, she grew so fast. *sniffs*

Well,
Looking forward Great Ones. *rubs palms*
Much gratitude.

Long time no see anyway, Samuel

I'm getting bored no need events, ☹️need new island new lvl 30, new crafting items, new belt craft added, by the way happy birthday 🎂

Ps: Please anounce and link wen test servers on! 

Thanks kind regards! 

4 hours ago, Daria said:

And to all players!

giphy.gif

By the way I feel game going down on some servers few players, can be merced servers? 

why would u put a boss in our pvp cave??Are they serious??Why??We been trying for years to make that pvp bigger and now u put a boss on it??Are u for real?U screewing with us right?thats it?Why do u want ppl to stop playing this game i dont rly understand...Some ppl only play to pvp thats it and u take that away from us!Nice!Keep it going!

11 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

why would u put a boss in our pvp cave??Are they serious??Why??We been trying for years to make that pvp bigger and now u put a boss on it??Are u for real?U screewing with us right?thats it?Why do u want ppl to stop playing this game i dont rly understand...Some ppl only play to pvp thats it and u take that away from us!Nice!Keep it going!

Just change area?

I give you also a place, a friend of mine posted it not too long time ago

Can anyone tell me how do I enter the test server??

ah!! ok!! couldn't the game programmers put an in game code to the server!!!

Edited by Deimus

10 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

There is Hall Of Fame bigger are pvp in Avoyndil! Near first castle! 

people wait for the last part of ayvondyl that is how you take care of us by putting useless things. And for the low levels that nothing at all and for the normal ones nothing at all and for those who work without money at all.

1 minute ago, DARKLORDESe said:

There is Hall Of Fame bigger are pvp in Avoyndil! Near first castle! 

this cave its in the middle of bouth 2 factions.There is no other place better than that one.From all the caves from the game,they decided to put a boss in ours!!

3 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

this cave its in the middle of bouth 2 factions.There is no other place better than that one.From all the caves from the game,they decided to put a boss in ours!!

That zone is like it as well, in distance matters. On the middle of 2 respawn statues. 

50 minutes ago, Firstdead said:

Offer me to kill bosses .

How i can kill a boss when so many players want to kill aslo ? And its will be a choas on that spot . Many players with really op items and high dmg and good party of best players . Its impossible to fight with them .

I hope i missunderstand everything . Because i don't want to miss these things at all . No one hates doing dg and hunt with friends and have fun :pin3:

I totally agree ...people look for good amped players for both dgs & bosses... hopefully some of players like us get a apportunity ... what’s more ... just lvl 20+ ... not fair really ... can’t play with low lvls Cz nothing interesting to do with them .. I wish next birthday we get Halloween & winter events back because at least all lvl players enjoy event yet drop rare  * ah doesn’t matter * ... still a lil chance I can wait for ... new update introduce one more new boss/dg for lvl 10 - 18 🤪

5 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

Same is HALL of fame between 2 factions at blue and red docks lol zZz! Learn a Lil bit more about this game! 😴

5 hours ago, Daria said:

Don't have the info for now, it will be disclosed on the release day. ;)

Ofc , there will be , tons of new achievments , I am sure.

or not another useless update and that makes administrators nothing at all 99% gets angry with this update.
I do not understand anything at all that serves the 7.6.crear more abandonments

new admin so that the road continues black and without future.and not only here I see also the Russian forum and you are playing with fire.
what is the future of the game the dungeon now because you can lower the price of the coins.

by the way this will create even more abandonment go thinking of joining several servers os this will be walking dead

One little doubt: Are these bosses permanently added or they will be there as long as the event is here as well?

And are these bosses huntable even not during a Guild Event? okay, these are 2 doubts xd 

Just now, Higgings said:

One little doubt: Are these bosses permanently added or they will be there as long as the event is here as well?

And are these bosses huntable even not during a Guild Event? okay, these are 2 doubts xd 

Yeah this is important.

little future I see the game with these useless updates I do not see what the game is about now

it seems that what matters to the players does not matter to the administrators.we want level 30 not this that does not help at all in the game

6 minutes ago, Luiz Del Ducca said:

Al menos con nuevas mazmorras vienen nuevos equipos

so they then put level 30 and again new equipment and then it serves 7.6

7 hours ago, Daria said:

There are also some important changes on the factional islands prepared for you, and if you have long wanted to start playing for one of the new classes, then it's time, for now it will be much easier to navigate these islands, and the obligatory story-line quests will take much less time.

Regardless the fact that we get again harder dungeons hard bosses and stuff that gives more power to high lvl guilds they indeed thought about making it easier for newbies to catch up. For me that's a good point. But it seems everybody missed it or forgot about it...

Soloed the Mythical Technopolis dungeon. Felt more like a solo dungeon. Small areas, poorly made.

Though it looks so incomplete/bugged. The detonators on the tower areas seem to die at half hp and some areas of the dungeon have mobs/areas with nothing around them (pointless dead ends), there are also some teleporters which don't activate/do nothing.

Tower areas are more easier, it spawns less mobs, though there is this annoying thing on the floor that slows you, some have detonator mobs with 25k hp which seem to insta-kill the towers, but gives you a debuff. Mobs also resist cc/debuffs.

Boss has 300k hp, stuns for 3 seconds and can be untargetable for 5~ seconds like Engineer (AoE's still hit him), there are also those annoying things on the floor which slows you, some spots don't have it though but it seems like if you step on them you get the -CD skill from Necro.

Didn't really check stats when I got debuffed, but they didn't seem to affect me at all.

P.S. Nice drop. Easier than Heroic at this state.

1.png

2.png

Edited by Shitzo
words

4 minutes ago, Omercix said:

This is what we want to seee:christmascandy: Love u lashabi

vk.com/chestniywo

Check here more bebe:spiderpman1:

Lemme upload here all

Edited by Lashabi

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Isn't another set missing? The 2nd for lightweight users 

Yeah, I only saw 1 set.

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Isn't another set missing? The 2nd for lightweight users 

These are the probable items chestniy cracked out from test game files (perhaps!!). I posted his VK link.. you may check if I missed something

I wasn't amping my level 20 set for 3 years because of the dreams of these higher levelt heroic equipments , and that day finally come :cryingpumpkin: I am so exiceted.

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Mmm not needed. I'll try to find out myself in game. (Unless I see it even before xd)

here you go :clapping:

and a great dissapointment for me there is no att speed set buff for light armor :cryingpumpkin:

Edited by Omercix